• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
Timeshift said:
I got my exam results about an hour ago, so for anyone interested, this is what I got:

English Literature - B - :/
Geography C - C - :S
Biology A - B - :/
Chemistry A - B - :/
Physics A - A - :)
Maths (Modular) - A* - :D

Again, thanks for your support everyone! :D

Nice job in Math and Physics Timeshift! Too bad about the Geography, but you did pretty well over all.

I'm going to a private High School next year, and am taking 5 honors courses. I hope I can manage it, it'd be a very nice College Application to see Honors classes all throughout.

I don't have school for another 8 days, but I'm going back tonight to get my schedule and my picture taken.

I'm taking 2 AP classes. GASP! and Pre-Calc GASP!

Bulbabuddy said:
Nice job in Math and Physics Timeshift! Too bad about the Geography, but you did pretty well over all.

I'm going to a private High School next year, and am taking 5 honors courses. I hope I can manage it, it'd be a very nice College Application to see Honors classes all throughout.

Thanks! :) The Geography one was split into 3 exams, and the 'C' I got was the overall grade. I retook one of those 3 geography exams (which I originally did last year) because I got a 'D' in it :(, and I ended up with another 'D' in the re-take D:. Nvm, I'm not studying Geography next year anyway :p!

CURSES!!! I start my Freshman year tomorrow. And this means jirachinick will have a whole week more of high school experience than me!!!!! :O AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

AGH! Just got home from my first day of my freshman year.
I'm so freaking tired, talking back from the 8-9 building to the 10-12 building to the Science Center.
I'm exhausted. Most of my teachers seem nice, I suppose. At least I got good exam grades from last year! :)

I figured I'd also put them up here, since I really don't care who sees it.

Math 1 Honors- A-
Technology 1- A
English Honors- B- :3
American History Honors- A
Geology Honors- B+
Italian- A

All in all, it was a pretty boring day. Nothing special, except for the fact that my study hall was a disaster. I'm glad that the students in my class matured, I couldn't stand how immature they were last year >:/

I start my Junior year of High school next week, on the 2nd. I wish I hadn't taken so long to start working on my AP Euro summer project, as well a my English summer reading books. I'm on the fence about being excited, I wasn't able to get Web design to fit into my schedule, so I have to settle with drawing. :/

ArceusShayminLovr said:
Just started today. Very long day.

Agreed. My third day was a lot better, though ^_^
However, the lower classmen were taking their good ol' time in the hallways, walking like they have no place to go. So, you see, I was late to a couple classes.

If anyone is confused by this- I'm a freshie, but we have eighth graders at the high school. So this is my second year here -___-

Im excited about starting High School But not excited about school itself , I'll Be taking advanced classes.

School starts for me on Wednesday. I get to start technology and get to stop taking health. 8th grade is either going to be a great year or a very annoying one. It's too early to tell now. Honors classes will as well get harder, so this year will be a challenge.

Protip: When you try to get a lunch in your schedule for senior year, you will end up with both of your English classes in the second semester and you will suddenly be in the class Natural Disasters.

last week(the first day of school) went by SO SLOWELY, mainly because 3/4s of my school are people i dont know!

Get this.
At freshmen orientation today:
* All incoming freshman were given navy blue shirts to wear.
* All upper-classmen who moderated our activities were given a green shirt to wear.
* The few upper-classmen who organized the organization committee were given pink shirts to wear.
* The Dean wore a blue shirt himself, with our school's name in italics on the front.
Haha!

I don't go back until the 6th! \o/ Until a few days ago I thought I was going back tomorrow (since that's when my sister goes back), but I still have another 4 days, so I'm happy. What's more is that I broke up from school about a month before her (going into 6th Form this year), so I've outlived her holiday! :D Nothing like a bit of sibling rivalry! :p

haha the same thing happend with my sister, but she broke up about a month before me so...
*sarcasm* Yay 4 more days of Holiday then GCSE's -_-

RE: Back To School!! o_O

Ugh, school: Seven crappy hours of our lifes. I'll be going into Sophomore year and I'm excited to go back and see my friends again and settle into my new classes but I really wish summer was longer. Fortunately, I go back after Labor Day but I think summer should be at least a little while longer. ;D
WP

RE: Back To School!! o_O

This is my second week in college as a freshman. It seems like a lot of people here have already been fitted into their own groups except for me (I hang out with a few upper-classmen, but I really want to make more friends my age). My classes are doing good so far otherwise.

I'm a freshman this year. I don't go until next Tuesday. Geez, when do you guys get OUT of school? Anyway, this year is already gonna be weird, because A LOT of my friends got kicked out of the school's Gifted Program during the transition to 9th Grade... Like, a lot as in 70% of them are out. Oh, well. I'll deal with that. At least all of the teachers are nice.

Lol, I really hope some people grew up over the summer. And there are always a few I hope didn't. XD

Back