Are you excited for school?

• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
I have freshman orientation today, school starts on Thursday here. Not looking forward to it but I'm sure it'll be fine :D

On a slightly related note, there are several people here who are younger than I thought they were.

I voted for yes. Now I'm not so sure because I found out I have a summer reading thing I have to do in a few days. Oh well.

Gliscor said:
No dude. It's 2010. I'm going into 8th grade.

(You quoted a post I made last year xP).

oh lolol.

im doing online school...i got much too distracted in regular school and did kinda bad but now in online school im getting a's and b's and i finish the weeks work in like 3 days so i usually got a 3-4 day weekend =D

I'm so so excited for school.
I'll be starting the second year of my english program on September 12th.
I probobly love school more than most people here. I see school as my place to just get away from home ( If you lived here you'd know that if you don't have a get away a day place you'll die very quicky )

Visited UF today and it was BEAUTFUL (maybe even more than SR!). It's definitely my first choice for college. Tomorrow I visit USF. The only annoying problem is the heat and that the buildings are far apart.

Zyflair said:
UCF's campus layout is better and larger. Just saying. ;3

Still have to visit that. I have family over at UF and USF so it was much easier. I'll still apply to UCF though since it is a lot closer to home.

In a sense, the atmosphere is younger. UF is only good by reputation, but it's just not dedicated to students because it feels that it doesn't need to do as much to get applicants. UCF, however, does not have that advantage, so they work harder. They seem a bit nagging at times, but all the more better.

This semester I return to university to study the fine arts of classical guitar as well as boxing.

I hope to reach this level of professionalism in the near future ;)

IMG_3819_1.JPG

Always helping of the children,

Hatedisc

Going into eighth grade. I start the 30th. :/ Oh well. Summer flew by, but it was fun. Good luck to everyone going into college.

31St of August.
I actually enjoy school. xD
6Th Class Yay. ._.

At least I make my Confirmation this year and Our hours have been cut. =P
9-2:30.
Haha Most schools don't finish til 3:30 here.
Did I mention its one of the top private schools in the country.

My school starts the 10th...or 11th?
Le Hours are 8 : 10 - 2 : 50.
I hate it when people say school is a prison, or that school was created by the government (or Man) to keep children blah blah blah.

I'm a rising sophomore, going back to school the day after Labor Day. School's going to be preettttyyyyy boring... summer always goes too fast :'(

Going into the 7th grade. I start the day after labor day.

Period One: Soar (Terrible about remembering homework, lol)
Period Two: Advanced ILA
Period Three: Calc (Get to ride a bus to the high school!!!! Yay!!!!)
Period Four: Phy Ed
Period Five: Japanese (Flunked Spanish last year- luckily, this year we get to choose our language class!)
Period Six: Social Studies
Period Seven: Advanced Life Science

I'm going into 8th grade on Sept.8

My day is from 7:30 to 1:50

They didn't give us our schedule's, but we did find out our homeroom teachers.

Going into 8th.

My Classes (in no order)

Honors Geometry (10th grade)
PE
Advanced English
Advanced SS
Advanced Science
Spanish I
Computer Graphics

I only have class three days a week! Monday through Wednesday. Unfortunately, that means 7 seven hours of class on Mondays...

Back