Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Then say Equalists. Saying non-benders is literally asking for what I said above. Muffin claim non-bender. You're now saying that the non-benders are Equalists, with confidence. You should have said something if you believed non-bender = Equalist.
Your argument is, uh, pointless. The equalists are non-benders, but I know that not all non-benders are equalists. If you had read my post, it is clear that I am talking about the faction, and not just any non-bender. I also did clarify equalists after your initial post.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
From what I've read on the wiki the Equalists are non benders except their leader. Who uses blood bending to remove bending.sorry guys I'm at work. Will be back later to post what o know about the show. Which is only what I've read on the wiki, although I've been reading heaps about it.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Have anything you wish for me to address?

With how quiet the town has been the past few days, we need people to start talking in this thread more. Waiting to reply to posts won't help us right now.

As suspicious as I think Keeper is, this Equalists vs non-bender thing is kind of silly. He just misspoke.

Not really (not that I could atm) but when I come back from school and am done cleaning my BBQ I'll catch up on this.

Same with you Vom. I ask you to speak up and you don't give any opinions. We need people to discuss right now, with how little is going on in the thread. If every member applied this strategy, we wouldn't lynch anyone today.

This goes for both of you: Who do you think we should lynch today?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Can't say I have an answer for that. I also don't agree/understand the reasoning for other people's votes today, so I'm not able to find a worthy lynch that way either.
I'll wait for discussion to pick up before actually trying to point any fingers.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Discussions don't happen until someone either reveals night results or someone points the finger.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so here's all my thoughts on the game so far... Especially since no one is talking this is probably needed.

From my avatar research on the red lotus and the Equalists Id say there's four of each. I don't remember any names off the top of my head except for Amon who is the leader of the Equilists I'm pretty sure... And he's a bender.

There's four notable Equalists in the wiki, the rest are grunts and no names I'm pretty sure... Can't remember names. And there's 5-6 notable red lotus members the rest of are grunts.

In a mafia game of 27 people, 8 'bad' guys is a lot, but viable in this game where the red lotus have a chance to kill Equalists. So 8 would be ok. I'm assuming four of each type of bad guy.
This would also explain why grants character was a townie here, even though he was a red lotus bad guy, because his character was notable. But there'd only be four lotus members.

Now, in terms of our bender numbers to non bender numbers... The Equalists, supposing there's 4, would have three non benders..., the lotus, I think, would be all benders? And the town would have a couple of non benders.

Now we are unsure of how regularly the Equalists can strike... I'm assuming second nightly starting next night? Surely we would have heard of there bending being removed if it happened. Surely the player would know if they had their bending removed... Why wouldn't they be told? That'd be bad hosting :p I'm also thinking second nightly since the town already starts with some non benders, plus the non benders present within the Equalists.

If the Equalists strike every night, then they would be broken, supposing the town has non benders!
If they do strike every night, then every non bender from the start of the game should be suspect. Otherwise the cult is gonna totally own and it wouldn't be fair...

Now as my knowledge on avatar characters themselves is limited I'm not sure what abilities would be present... All I know is that mine didn't work... So I'm assuming role blocker...

Here's my thoughts. Don't assault me for it. I haven't said anything here that you guys can't wiki yourself.
So (namely you @bbninjas) when you ask me how I know this stuff! Haha! Wiki it first! It's all on the Internet!!

Now I've gotta go back to work!

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
I guess there won't be too much chance of anyone revealing that they have a night action because they'd become a target pretty quickly.
I definitely won't be pointing fingers since I'm not particularly good at telling who might or might not be scum.

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer
I'll be waiting to point fingers until after I get answers from Brave or Bigfoot.

Sorry, assuming that's about this question?

If I had anything to say, I would have said it. I believe I have stated this previously.

We do need discussion though, so how about this question for everybody that knows the show:
Based on what you know of the series, what characters do you believe to be a part of the non-benders, and what other abilities could they possess? Maybe we could track them easier in the future if we know what they could claim.
Because thinking about it now, the red-lotus is just another wolf faction. The non-benders are going to be the difficult ones to beat, and could win the game much faster than the lotus, if they can remove bending AND benefit from the wolf kill eliminating benders as well.

I did a quick summary on each scum faction's prominent characters, and you can read it back in Day 1.
I don't know if one scum faction has it easier than the other. Red Lotus only has to kill 4 players (specific players, but 4 nonetheless). Equalists have to get the non-benders outnumbering the benders.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
I guess there won't be too much chance of anyone revealing that they have a night action because they'd become a target pretty quickly.
I definitely won't be pointing fingers since I'm not particularly good at telling who might or might not be scum.

If people don't reveal what they know then they are being detrimental to the town! If you have worthy info you're far better off coming forward because atm our convo is dead, we have no leads so we will be lynching someone with no basis...

I dunno Rev.. That's pretty suss of you!

BigfootAUS

If people don't reveal what they know then they are being detrimental to the town! If you have worthy info you're far better off coming forward because atm our convo is dead, we have no leads so we will be lynching someone with no basis...

I dunno Rev.. That's pretty suss of you!
On a day as uninformative and slow-moving as today, it might be good to share what happened with each other last night. It's not suspicious to ask for something to push the conversation along.

SS, how does revealing who you targeted endanger town?

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
part of me really wants to say who I targeted for the sheer fun it will cause and the discussion that could follow.

But I also want us (townies duh) so I shouldn't say.

BigfootAUS

part of me really wants to say who I targeted for the sheer fun it will cause and the discussion that could follow.

But I also want us (townies duh) so I shouldn't say.
Well, it'd be better than nothing. Having nothing gets us nowhere, wastes a day, and lets the scum factions spend their time plotting instead of avoiding lynches.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Since I feel like contributing, I'll answer Keeper's question about who I think might be in the certain factions.

The Equalists will contain Amon for sure. In addition to him, the Lieutenant (who was my Minecraft skin for a significant amount of time) will probably be there, since he leads a number of Equalist attacks and is a significant character in the show. Also included will probably be Hiroshima Sato, Asami's Sato's father and the former head of Sato Industries which was secretly working to provide the Equalists with equipment. Those are the only three I'm sure would be included, but I checked the wiki and apparently there's some guy from the LoK video game named Hundun, who is this evil ancient conjoined twin Earthbender crazy guy. But it'd be quite the stretch if he was in the game.

Bigfoot already listed them out, but Zaheer, P'li, Ghazan, and Ming Hua definitely make up the Red Lotus.

Those are my thoughts on the evil factions. As for the town... Korra, the other three avatars, Mako, Bolin, Asami Sato, Tenzin (maybe with Jinora, Ikii, and Meelo as a mason group!), Kaya, Bumi, Lin Beifong, Suyin Beifong, Opal Beifong, Kai, Varrick, Zhu Li (at least I'm hoping she's here, since my back has a huge crick), President Reiko, and probably some others I'm forgetting.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Same with you Vom. I ask you to speak up and you don't give any opinions. We need people to discuss right now, with how little is going on in the thread. If every member applied this strategy, we wouldn't lynch anyone today.

I honestly have no idea of who we should lynch today. As mentioned in previous WW games, I get a 'feeling' on people, but I need posts for that. Atm, I don't have anything and only ~5 other people have posted, and I don't find anything wrong or suspicious about them.
There are ~15 players who haven't really done anything since the beginning and that doesn't help.

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!
I really hate that their are two scum parties >:C

It is hard to divide our efforts among two parties that have relatively easy goals to complete. I am guessing the Avatars are likely inactive, and that the scums are laying low.

Status
Not open for further replies.