Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have tagged him then :p @bbninjas ! Or you should have just asked him in your private scum chat :O

I kid, anyways. I thought it was obvious what Muffin was saying, hence I replied to show its obviousness. By all means if you think there's more then push him, he's already claimed so see how you go!

Celever that's not what I meant, although I could see how you could see that!

All I'm trying to say children is that there's nothing really in the muffin thing! Sure he claimed with no pressure but there's no reason for him to have lied about his claim in the first place (unless it's a cover) which bb already mentioned.

I think we are just wasting time and should move to someone a little more scum-like.

This. Why, Muffin, did you think Camo's strat may catch scum, and do you think it did?

All of you probably should go back to the original post and read those before and after it so you know when Muffin made the post...

@Mr.Muffin

LMAO what even? I remember some suspicion on you now too now that I think about it, and this sort of posting could be something to do with it.

For now, I'm going to ##Vote: Squirtle Squad. Please try and put a little more thought into your posts, because you seem to be making quite a lot of mistakes.
Complete agreement with this.

Should have tagged him then :p @bbninjas ! Or you should have just asked him in your private scum chat :O

I kid, anyways. I thought it was obvious what Muffin was saying, hence I replied to show its obviousness. By all means if you think there's more then push him, he's already claimed so see how you go!

Better? And seriously...

Stop kidding, it's not going to get you anyway except the deadchat. You also seem to have no idea what you are talking about.

Celever that's not what I meant, although I could see how you could see that!

All I'm trying to say children is that there's nothing really in the muffin thing! Sure he claimed with no pressure but there's no reason for him to have lied about his claim in the first place (unless it's a cover) which bb already mentioned.

I think we are just wasting time and should move to someone a little more scum-like.

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

When yall stop clutching at your straws let me know. What was suss on my yesterday? Pretty sure it was for defending Camo... Look how that turned out...

And @Celever. My reasoning is purely logical. If the Equalists have a LIMITED number of uses of their removal powers and we find ourselves in a situation where a lynch is difficult to find. Lynching a non-bender is logical. Especially when the journalist is really not useful at all.

But sure, lynch me over it.

If they remove nightly, then by all means lynching Muffin in that situation is a waste of time. I can spell it out even easier if you'd like?

I'm going back to my Animal Crossing now :p my phones about to die and I'm on a scary train in Blacktown...

I'd just like to make it clear that my vote is not related to Celever's vote. And you, SS, need to reread my post directed at Muffin cause I think you still are misunderstanding.

Whatever. This is getting us nowhere. The scum are all sitting back watching the three of us bickering and they are laughing. I'm town and I'm almost confident you both are as well, so let's move on.

Here's what I got: a roleblocker exists. My ability should have have turned up some results but they didn't. I've played through every scenario in my mind and roleblocker is the only possible scenario.
Although I have no idea why they would block me...

That's all I got so far, fact wise. Hunch wise I'm suss on Bigfoot.. Maybe Vom, but I'll have to waits and see

Guys, bear with me, the site's almost impossible for my phone to open. Dx I'm trying to catch up whenever possible, but between that and exams this and next week, I won't post that much.

I still think that KoN acted like town yesterday TBH. I skimmed over the thread again, though I ignored most of Camo's one liners if they didn't have quotes in them because they were probably useless.

Bigfoot was a scum read yesterday, so we should start with him. @BigfootAUS (you tag people by putting an '@' and then their name, e.g @ Celever without the space. It gives them an alert to come read the thread.) please come and give your thoughts on the whole of Day 1 and who you think we should lynch today if anyone.
First off: I'm currently coming down with a cold and can't really think properly right now.
My thoughts on Day 1 are that it's too big for me to go back and re-read and analyze right now. I did re-read the previous few pages and spot your summary of events, and didn't see anything about me being scummy in that. I'm confused. Please explain why I was a scum read?

I've been writing this post for almost an hour and was gonna leave it at "We should lynch Keeper since the vote was tied on him on Day 1 and nothing new has come up in Day 2", but something cool just came up when I refreshed the thread. Yay sickness making me quadruple check things!

@Squirtle Squad. You targeted me with your ability. True or false.

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

There's one really compelling reason why people would think there's a roleblocker and suddenly get suspicious of me. It's really juicy. I'll wait for SS to reply before doing more.

That's what's was weird! I didnt get one! So I thought maybe he missed it so I messaged him. And he said he didn't miss it.

So my ability didn't fail. But it also didn't work :/

Did anyone else use an ability and fail during Night 1? I wanna compare any actual errors to what SS is saying.

Interesting how there was no mention of the equalists removing someone's bending in the night update. Does this mean they didn't do so last night or is it just not announced at the start of the day and nobody has come forward yet? Maybe the reason SS's ability didn't work was because his bending was stolen and victims aren't alerted?

I don't really know about lynching him for the way he's been acting because I've found him scummy in like every game he's been in lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back