Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay let me interpret Camoclone's strat for Day 1.

1.He picks a random person who posts or is silent.
2.He pressures them into talking, and giving some information.
3.If he doesn't feel like a person is worth pursueing he quits.

Okay now let's talk about some behavior that I notice when I play games like this. People who are a guilty(scum) are really defensive as opposed to people who are clean. He wants people to become defensive. This means that they are more likely to give more information, and are more likely to actually give a scum slip. Whether it be inconsistencies with their alibi, or just general shadiness.

This strategy is a double edged sword. Either a scum will dig himself into a whole, or it will catch some really dumb townies. ;/

Day 1 is trash because 50% of them time it is based on wild accusations. That is why I kind of went with the motions because all of the parties were making stupid, or faulty claims. Day 2 is when people actually start making good points.

Is that a good enough answer? Anything you need me to further explain? @bbninjas

Interesting how there was no mention of the equalists removing someone's bending in the night update. Does this mean they didn't do so last night or is it just not announced at the start of the day and nobody has come forward yet? Maybe the reason SS's ability didn't work was because his bending was stolen and victims aren't alerted?

I don't really know about lynching him for the way he's been acting because I've found him scummy in like every game he's been in lately.

Hmm I would hope that my bending has not been stolen! Surely one would be told...
I don't know why I always come across as scummy... I don't really filter what I post? I just post whatever I'm thinking whenever I think it I guess?

I'm confused. Did Squirtle Squad claim yesterday? If so, could you post it again?

Did not claim! The only thing I claimed was that I used my ability and it didn't work, though I was not notified of it not working.

Do you think it did?

Well I don't know. KoN and Celever were the only people he pressured, and the results are meh.

Celever is not high on my suspicion list. KoN is definitely in my Top 3.

Considering that was ages ago and I wasn't really following it properly, I can't remember. I am planning on looking back a bit later, so I will give my opinion then.

Sidenote, I'll be away fro the next ~30 hours soooo

Interesting how there was no mention of the equalists removing someone's bending in the night update. Does this mean they didn't do so last night or is it just not announced at the start of the day and nobody has come forward yet? Maybe the reason SS's ability didn't work was because his bending was stolen and victims aren't alerted?

I don't really know about lynching him for the way he's been acting because I've found him scummy in like every game he's been in lately.
My guess maybe if any person bending was removed, he or she may not even realized it. It would be logical. However i do think IE would atleast say that a person bending was removed on the night update

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand the case on SS. His theory about the non-benders makes some sense, although it's probably best not to apply it currently. The case seems flimsy to me. Nothing else about him strikes me as particularly scummy.

My 2 targets seem to be laying low today. Have anything to say @Vom and @Keeper of Night?

I read the thread way back during Day 1 as it went, but have forgotten most things except for a few gut feelings. I'll be going and re-reading tomorrow, but for now, my gut feeling lies on Brave Vesperia, just due to the simple additions to the case on Camoclone and not a lot else.
With Squirtle, I honestly don't believe he's instantly scummy due to what he said. Logically, if a bender and non-bender are tied for votes, lynching the non-bender is going to be a better idea in the longrun. However, I don't believe that should a bending ability should exempt anyone, which is where I disagree with him.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand the case on SS. His theory about the non-benders makes some sense, although it's probably best not to apply it currently. The case seems flimsy to me. Nothing else about him strikes me as particularly scummy.

My 2 targets seem to be laying low today. Have anything to say @Vom and @Keeper of Night?
Not really (not that I could atm) but when I come back from school and am done cleaning my BBQ I'll catch up on this.

Man cleaning my BBQ took more than 3 hours. I was expecting like maybe 2.
Also, nothing? .-.

/me gives chocolate chip cookies to Jeremy1026.

Well done, fella.

Did no one really get nothing of worth?? Without any leads this is just gonna be RVS again....

@Keeper of Night, anything to say about everything that's happened is what MTC was asking I believe?
If I had anything to say, I would have said it. I believe I have stated this previously.

We do need discussion though, so how about this question for everybody that knows the show:
Based on what you know of the series, what characters do you believe to be a part of the non-benders, and what other abilities could they possess? Maybe we could track them easier in the future if we know what they could claim.
Because thinking about it now, the red-lotus is just another wolf faction. The non-benders are going to be the difficult ones to beat, and could win the game much faster than the lotus, if they can remove bending AND benefit from the wolf kill eliminating benders as well.

If I had anything to say, I would have said it. I believe I have stated this previously.

We do need discussion though, so how about this question for everybody that knows the show:
Based on what you know of the series, what characters do you believe to be a part of the non-benders, and what other abilities could they possess? Maybe we could track them easier in the future if we know what they could claim.
Because thinking about it now, the red-lotus is just another wolf faction. The non-benders are going to be the difficult ones to beat, and could win the game much faster than the lotus, if they can remove bending AND benefit from the wolf kill eliminating benders as well.

Uh... non-benders kinda town, KoN. You're literally asking 'Someone tell me what possible roles can the wolves ignore when choosing a player to kill/take bending away.' Bit scummy

Let me try to explain this to you again.
I want to know who the equalists could be and what other powers they could have. Why should I care about Muffin's claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back