XY Your Shiny Hunts

I was soft resetting for a 5IV suicune but I found a shiny one instead. I caught it a few days ago in Alpha Sapphire. I was kind of disappointed when I saw its IVs and its nature. I'll post a picture later of the suicune when I first encountered it.
B8Xpi3MCIAAXoWr.jpg

Last night, after only 112 soft resets, I encountered and captured shiny Latias in Omega Ruby! It's nature's Relaxed which kind of sucks and it's IV's are 31/31/x/x/31/x, which sucks too.... But I don't care! It's shiny! <3 Next, I'm pretty set on hunting down shiny Ho-Oh! Here's to yet another quick, successful hunt!

1509 encounters after completing the National Dex and recieving the fabulous Shiny Charm, a shiny Magby appeared right in front of me!
Cayenne the Magby, has her hidden ability, the move Thunder Punch and a Naughty nature :D

image_by_steffenka-d8husaw.jpg

Shiny Sewaddle, a Pokemon Steffenka has tried to get for yeaa dayrs. Route 104 a place where the elusive Sewaddle is found. The DexNav a device used to chain shiny Pokemon with potential eggsclusive moves or hidden abilities. 107 encounters, the amount of Pokemon Steffenka had to beat to get his shiny Sewaddle. Peppermint, the name Steffenka gave to his shiny Sewaddle.

sewaddle.gif

:D

I found a shiny Mudkip about a week ago, i can't remember what nature it has but it has some pretty decent stats, i think i'll train it up if only to have shiny mega Swampert in my pokedex.

Right now i'm putting my spare time into shiny hunting a Ponyta, i've gone through several eggs over the past week but still haven't found one yet, hoping to find one soon.

I got a shiny Heatmor some days ago with the moves Lick, Sucker Punch, Heat Wave and Body Slam, he appeared after 472 eggs :)
I am trying to get a shiny Bagon now, which will be my second Pokémon on my Shiny Badge quest. 150 eggs in right now.
By the way, I am playing Pokémon Y doing this. I only have 1 Badge, but my playtime is around 68 hours. Hehe... :)

The Masuda Method has been a hunting method that has been rumored to exist for years (not really).
Today I decided to give it a try. I got myself a Japanese Ditto and caught a Floatzel in a Friend Safari. Soon after they started doing mysterious things, and eggs suddenly started to appear. Without wondering what was happening I collected eggs and hatched them. I took it's time, but on the exact 260th egg a yellow Buizel suddenly appeared. That's when I knew. The legend was true. The Masuda Method exist.

buizel-f.gif

Beatrice the Buizel has arrived

steffenka said:
The Masuda Method has been a hunting method that has been rumored for years (not really).
Today I decided to give it a try. I got myself a Japanese Ditto and caught a Floatzel in a Friend Safari. Soon after they started doing mysterious things, and eggs suddenly started to appear. Without wondering what was happening I collected eggs and hatched them. I took it's time, but on the exact 260th egg a yellow Buizel suddenly appeared. That's when I knew. The legend was true. The Masuda Method exist.

buizel-f.gif

Madusa can be super random. One time I gave up at other 1000 eggs and another I got it under 10.

Reggie McGigas said:
steffenka said:
The Masuda Method has been a hunting method that has been rumored for years (not really).

buizel-f.gif

Madusa can be super random. One time I gave up at other 1000 eggs and another I got it under 10.

Ugh, I know. The longest I've gotten was a shiny Burmy after like 1500 eggs and the shortest was a shiny Binacle after 19

This is my best shiny hunt ever

4 Shiny Totodile in 2 days..
2 with HA
2 males 2 females

The problem is : not very good IV's HA Totodile 1 - 31/31/31/31/31/× and HA Totodile 2 with 31/×/31/×/31/31 IV's.. keep breeding ?

I have for the longest time tried to get a Shiny Stantler on one of the Mirage Mountain, but since they keep appearing and disappearing, I decided to go to the Safari Zone and get a Rhyhorn instead. 54 encounters later a copper Rhyhorn appeared! Yay! And right after I picked up a HA Tyrunt on the GTS! Yay, lucky me! :D

Here's Donny!
rhyhorn.gif

Edit: Just got my shiny Pidove Pete! :D

Pete the Pidove
pidove.gif

I'm trying to ge a shiny Bagon via the Masuda Method, I have a good feeling that I will get him this week :)

I was looking for a shiny Roselia to turn into a Roserade. While masudaing, I decided to give pokeradar a try. 10 chains later, I was trying to catch my shiny roselia! :D

raichulover11 said:
I was looking for a shiny Roselia to turn into a Roserade. While masudaing, I decided to give pokeradar a try. 10 chains later, I was trying to catch my shiny roselia! :D

"Did you catch it?" he asks as he's trying to not break his 5th chain of Zoruas :D

steffenka said:
raichulover11 said:

"Did you catch it?" he asks as he's trying to not break his 5th chain of Zoruas :D
I did, and the next day, I got a shiny Pidgey in FS.

!!!

I am shiny hunting a Pachirisu on Pokemon Diamond. I'm using a Pokemon with static as the lead of my party, along with repels and the pokeradar, however, my chain keeps breaking around 20 because I run into another Pokemon. Not sure if it is just bad luck or I'm not walking into the wrong grass. I really can't tell a difference in how they shake... Also, I'm not sure I understand the grid system I've seen people explain in diagrams.

That being said does anyone have any tips to help or by chance have a shiny Pachirisu they would want to trade? Would the Madusa breeding method have any better results or is the shiny rate the same or less?

Thank you!

EDIT: I'm now doing my search on Pokemon X. I haven't even been able to start a chain because I run into wild Pokemon (even with a Cleanse Tag and Repels). I'm also trying to breed for a shiny on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, two boxes full and no luck so far, but I'm going to keep trying it both ways! Here I come shiny Pachirisu!!!!!

After about 2 1/2 hours of spamming hordes, I found a shiny Magnemite in ORAS. It took over 500 encounters but I got one.

Another shiny Totodile with ha every iv is 31 but speed is bad..
Keep going ?
By the way If someone wants it pm me :)

Back