Finished WWXVII Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Phase 5

Because then I would get killed or blocked, just like glace did. All I have to do is claim I inspected someone who is obviously town and not anyone suspected so far. add in a "I was blocked n1" or something and voila.

this is my best shot at surviving the list. Now, who has the best odds to make a believable safe claim? do we even have one? Kirk maybe? ...nah.

I think odd night seer is the best claim. If no one counterclaims me, then fine. If I get cc'd then you guys know who to kill. I might even be able to get him lynched since he's the cc.

Also, I dont believe there is an odd night seer, so we could pick almost anyone and be safe. Or kirk. Would kirk be believable as seer? Being from the same universe as spock gives some weight to the claim.

Also if this plan works then my days will be numbered anyway as the town will wonder why I didnt die instantly like glace did. I guess I can claim roleblocked...

Explain.

Making it seem as though we were threatened by a particular player's reads when in fact they are far from correct could make the town confused. If we get someone with a scumread off of the list that is wrong, even better.

There are only three people left on the list. I am claiming odd night seer and it the town will not be discussing anyone except who is on the list anyway; no point in going after anyone else. Lemonnade submitted already so keeper of night needs to die or the plan is ruined. sir taco you should be performing the kill.

Guys, I apologize so much for my sudden absence! I was at a cross country week for the camp, and letting everyone know I was going to be gone completely slipped my mind. I'll use my ability and get us another fake claim tonight. At least the town got massacred, between Hegafire-0's mod kill, and the lovers.

Sorry this is late but I am confirming I sent my role. I put Blah in the test chamber because he isnt on the list isn't too active.

There are 16 people in the game right now. Tomorrow morning there should be 15. We'll need to survive with our team intact for another...four days to win. It's going to be hard to do but I think we can do it if we're careful. Lemonnade and TheGuy have already been looked at briefly. If I can avoid the lynch tomorrow, I might be able to buy us a couple days if I play my cards right.

Porygon-X, can we get photos to use with our safe claims?

PMJ said:
Porygon-X, can we get photos to use with our safe claims?

I used Google Images for every one. Make sure you use the search for similar sizes to be consistent with what has been revealed.

Phase 6

Good morning. Here's what we learned:

- Porygon-X has no idea how the janitor role works

- I am screwed.

never in ww have all my carefully laid plans been undone so completely in a single night. This is the worst thing that could possibly happen to us except I guess for a wolf dying last night too. Who killed mdl? slenderman?

I might be able to escape by claiming tracker. if I can point out who killed mdl, I might avoid the lynch. Sir taco I will need you to give me your role's exact wording so I can craft a claim.

RE: Phase 6

Character: Brainiac
Alignment: Antagonists

You are Brainiac, the super-intelligent alien being from the planet Colu, and one of Superman’s arch enemies. Extremely advanced mental abilities that have allowed you to work through numerous robotic and even human proxies make you a dangerously formidable opponent.

Ability 0: Alpha
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of an Antagonist, and a non-Antagonist player. The chosen Antagonist will kill the chosen non-Antagonist player. This ability will be given to a random, Antagonist aligned player upon your death, or if you go one night without using it.

Ability 1: Tracker
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. You will learn what player your chosen player targets with any abilities, and what player targets your chosen player.

Active Effect 1: Kryptonite Laced Blades
Superman will always die regardless of any abilities if you are chosen to kill him.

Active Effect 2: Meeting of the Minds
You have access to the Evil Lair sub-forum and may use it to communicate freely with the other Antagonists.

Win Condition:
At least one Antagonist-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Also, I Tracked MDL last night. He targeted... Machamp the Champion? It didn't say who targeted him...

I was under the impression that by janitoring KoN his alignment wouldn't be revealed...
Edit: nvm.
Ability 1: Force Block
Once a game during the night you may PM the game host that you would like to use this ability. If you do, the player chosen to be killed by the Antagonist’s nightly kill will have their abilities and active effects hidden from the town. If you die, the hidden information will be revealed.

That isnt right. you should get all parts of the ability since ot went through. What gives?

Porygon x do you have it out for me or something

I know how a Janitor works lol. This one is different. If he were to get any information from the kill it would say in his ability. PMJ, I think you just like to complain about me/this game. :p

I need a kirk picture

I apologize, I was under the impression you had all these pictures saved in a folder somewhere. I was worried that if the town was smart enough to check the image link, they would see it not match, and I'd be dead in the water. Okay, so here goes:

Captainkirk.jpg

Character: Captain Kirk
Alignment: Protagonists

You are Captain James T. Kirk, captain of the starship Enterprise. You are arguably the most highly-decorated starship captain in the history of Starfleet, having served the Federation for over three decades as an explorer, soldier, time-traveler, and diplomat.

Ability 1: Tricorder
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. You will learn what player your chosen player targets with any abilities, and what player targets your chosen player.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

I feel like the flavor could use just a little more oomph. Also, I was referring to Sir Taco. If no one killed MDL tonight then I'm thinking that it's a role like mine where it's a time-delayed kill. This is probably Kecleon's doing...

Also I should have read Lemonnade's role more clearly.

also how can mdl target machamp the champion when he died before the night started???? porygon-x what gives. >:[

Agreed with flavour text. I'm thinking that 'Scan' could use a better name as well. But I thought you were doing odd-night seer (sir taco is tracker but then again town doesn't know that).

Also if DNA gets lynched, then (stating the obvious) unless you (we) can convince everyone Shocker's lying then you're screwed fake claim or not.

Also, night 1 kecleon-x gets hooked. n3 and n5 RG and MDL (respectively) die. I think kecleon-x is odd-night serial killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back