Finished WWXVII Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Phase 6

PMJ said:
also how can mdl target machamp the champion when he died before the night started???? porygon-x what gives. >:[

MDL's role said you may PM me the name of a player. Doesn't specifically say alive or dead. ;)

It should be said to avoid any further confusion that roles that kill take negative priority, meaning all the stuff like tracking and seer-ing happens before anyone dies.

Any suggestions for scan? any star trek nerds on our team?

I did a couple of quick searches, and I'd recommend renaming it to either Hand Scanner or Tricorder. Those seem like more likely names for the ability.

Tricorder is perfect.

Are we actually sure that no-one targeted K-X, and he didn't target anyone, or is this being made up?

Unless sir taco lied to me, this is fact.

So that clears him for the N5 kill (MDL), meaning he probably isn't behind RG's death as well.
But then I'm still skeptical as to how there's a coincidence on his block on N1 and these two kills.
I guess we can track/watch him on N7 and see if we get another kill in the same pattern.

The forest kill is same as mine. We should have checked yesterday.

Night 1:

Glace targeted no one.
Blui and Haunted Water targeted Glace.

Night 2:
Glace targeted Blah and Astra targeted Glace.

Night 3:
Astra targeted RaichuGirl.

Night 4:
Keckleon-X targeted no one and no one targeted Keckleon-X.

Night 5:
MDL targeted MtC, no one targeted MDL.

I cant say astra hit glace bc otherwise town would know I knew astra blocked the seer and I fid nothing. I could just say I forgot I guess?

Sir Taco said:
Night 4:
Keckleon-X targeted no one and no one targeted Keckleon-X.

Wasn't that meant to be night 5 according to PMJ in the game thread?
But then I guess kills like PMJ's neurotoxin can work without being tracked that night.
Apparently Slenderman has been believed to kill in the forest, which would explain the teleportation. Thoughts?

I have been waiting to get to a pc before talkin to the town about claims. I will say something soon enough.

Be careful about jumping on Kecleon-X's wagon so easily, the rest of you. If I get lynched and flip scum, everything I have ever said or done will come under scrutiny, and anyone who has ever defended me will also get thrust into the spotlight. However, if no one starts posting and the deadline approaches, consider trying to lynch Kecleon-X so we can buy ourselves another day. DNA is right about it being close to the end, however; after Blah Luckyfire dies and town loses another player to the forest kill, they'll be down three players in one day. As long as we don't fall victim to the forest kill, we might be able to come out of this game victorious.

I have enjoyed leading this team of champions. We went four days without a loss to the team, and that's only because Astra suddenly went MIA and got himself lynched. If it weren't for the absurdly broken sensor role I wouldn't even be suspected right now; in fact I would be seen as more clear as anything because I jumped on Astra's wagon right after DNA did.

But at this point, me being lynched is inevitable. Even if I avoid the lynch today, the town will turn right back to me. Fortunately, Kecleon-X was dead wrong about the Master Chief claim being faked, and thankfully it put the seeds of doubt into his head.

So because of that I'd like to offer what hopefully won't be the last advice I give to the team:

twistedturtwig: It's funny that we are always scumpartners. All you can do for us is continue getting safe claims. (Note to Porgyon-X: having to work for them is very stupid, just because it's worked for us so far doesn't mean it's a good idea.) I know it might be tempting but try not to throw me under the bus in every game, pretty soon people will start assuming that if one of us is scum, so is the other :p

TheGuy: You have been flying under the radar pretty much all game long. Your ability is basically useless now, so just keep doing what you're doing and you should be fine. Once Superman dies, you can start performing the nightly kills.

Lemonnade: Don't be so quick to defend your scumpartners; if they use bad logic you need to point it out. That goes a long way in getting yourself read as town. I fear that once I get lynched and flip scum they will come after you next. If that happens, keep your head on straight and refer to your teammates to help you out. Don't give up, and especially don't pull a Hegafire0 and get yourself modkilled.

Sir Taco: Sorry I had to borrow your role. It might just work out in our favor though because once I die and flip scum the town will just assume I lied about everything. That said, you may want to be careful claiming tracker if you live to the endgame where everyone starts mass claiming; scum trackers do exist (obviously) and if you claim tracker, the town will expect a list of those you tracked. Be careful of the list you give; it's the same as my being unable to claim that Astra targeted Glace. It's convenient when no one is alive to say whether or not you tracked them, but having someone give merit to your claim will help you get cleared. (Unfortunately they still might say it's possible for you be mafia tracker.) Your job remains unchanged: perform every nightly kill until Superman is dead. After that you can send either Lemonnade or TheGuy since they are both vanilla at this point. If I survive tonight, then you have to track either Dark Void or twistedturtwig. Then, in the morning, I'll report your results. It's actually better if you track Dark Void because if you track twistedturtwig he can "verify" I told the truth but if I die any time after that then tt will be lynched instantly. This way once Dark Void verifies it and then I die they will assume Dark Void is my scumpartner and lynch him instead (but you won't be able to claim tracker later on).

So if I die today that's your game plan. I hope to be able to join you all tomorrow but if not then I am proud of what we have accomplished so far. I am glad I got to at least put someone in the chamber before I died so the town will be down one more at least.

As for tonight's kill: If I get lynched, kill DNA. He is the last person on Shocker's list and will be cleared once I die. This way the town won't have any cleared players left. If Kecleon-X gets lynched (regardless of whether or not he dies) then kill anyone except Dark Void and then track Dark Void. The only way this plan will fail is if Dark Void has an ability that tells him who targets him at night and if it does then it's gg since you'll be outed as mafia tracker.

Kecleon-X is in the lead for being lynched right now but as I said be careful about jumping on the Kecleon-X wagon too early. If you do then feel free to use the reason that Dark Void said; that neither me nor DNA can be trusted and Kecleon-X is already an indie so why not. Just don't all say it just like that.

Darn, my lynch I started against that PMJ guy seems to have failed. Oh well, I guess that means I'll just have to live with my scum partner.

Well K-X died and flipped slenderman (how did we call _almost_ everything in it).
Tomorrow's probably going to be the turning point in this game and for the wolves :/
Also what's so special about Dark Void?

I am glad I survived but I'm not out of the woods yet. Tomorrow morning, the town will be right back to this discussion and we're out of lynch targets.

And I just realized something: victory is in sight! There will be 11 players after we kill someone. If we can avoid the lynch the town will will lose 2 people meaning we will outnumber them 5-4. Let's look for a quickhammer opportunity and snatch it. is it wise to go after dna?

Kill anyone except dna or shocker.

Who do I track? Also, who has the best scumhunting skills that is left alive? I should probably kill that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back