PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ew, day start.

So here's a recap of everyone's abilities, conveniently in one post:

PMJ (GLaDOS): Can choose a player once every three nights. On the first day after choosing a player, they will be restricted to 30 words a post. On the second day, they will lose voting ability, and then die at the end of the second day.

sillykyle (Megatron): Godfather. Receive a safeclaim every night.

TheGuy (Bowser): One-shot kill. Privatize votes once killed. Doubles scum vote weight if dead before Day 7.

Lemonnade (Darth Vader): One-shot janitor.

Astra (Magneto): Hooker.

Sir Taco (Brainiac): Alpha. Tracker. Watcher. Strongman (vs. Superman only).

Here's a list of what we know so far:

- Superman is in the game

... Great list so far!

Now, based on the fact that we have to choose someone to kill, I would wager that there exists roles which mess with the killer. So we should pick our weakest wolf to do the killing... is what I would normally say. But with Sir Taco's strongman ability, I think we need to send him to do the killing. As amazing as his tracker/watcher ability is, I don't want us winding up targeting Superman (who doubtless has some sort of invulnerability) and having it fail.

In regards to what you said, Astra, I don't know if Kecleon-X is really worth killing. He did say that he could weed out fake roles, but no one is ever going to claim without some serious pressure. I don't think it's something we need to worry about unless the safeclaims we get from sillykyle's ability are really, really bad.

Assuming we don't learn anything valuable today, here's my suggested course of action:

PMJ: Use For Science... on Kecleon-X. We have no other real leads and if he's Superman, it might get us past whatever protection he has.

sillykyle: Get us a safe claim.

TheGuy: Kill someone. Pick anyone who isn't on our team and fry them. You need to get this ability used as fast as you can since once you use it, you're pretty much vanilla and are arguably worth more dead to us than alive. It will also fool the town into thinking there's a vigilante, at least for one day.

Lemonnade: Do nothing. I want to keep your ability handy until we really need to use it. Make sure you submit "no action."

Astra: Hook whoever you like, just not the same person that TheGuy kills.

Sir Taco: Use Tracker on Kecleon-X and kill whoever you like, just not the people that I, TheGuy, or Astra have targeted tonight.

Thoughts on this? And Porygon-X, what happens if sillykyle dies in regards to us getting our safeclaims? Why do we even have to work for them? -_-

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
RE: Phase 1

This is okay for me (since I don't really do much because 'one per game' ability)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Not camoclone. I think it's wise to leave him be for a while; the town is pretty irate with his style of play and he already said he's open to being lynched.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco

Teal seems to be Superman. Objections to me NKing Teal with Kryptonite Laced Blades tonight?

sillykyle

boop

Sorry about that. My ipod is a piece of crap and ragequits the browser after about 5 seconds of typing a post, so I can only type a few words at a time. Anyway, I think it's in our best interests to keep Kecleon around for a little while. People are suspicious of him anyway, and he might expose some power roles for us.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Killing off Teal sounds like a splendid idea. He has to have a reason to want to draw so much attention to himself.

sillykyle

boop

Never mind about Kecleon, we should go ahead and kill him so as not to leave the town with any (town aligned) leadership figures.

Dark Void said:
I think that
PMJ, Hegafire0, Sir Taco, Teal, Eagle4, Lenny, Haunted Water, MDL, Machamp the Champion, Astra, Blui, Shocker, Kecleon-X, RaichuGirl, TheGuy, Glace, sillykyle, pokemeister899, Lemonnade, DNA, James86134, Cinesra, camoclone, Flys Gone 2071, Blah, doublenikesocks and Wailord_2 are wolves.

Hey guys I found the wolf team! IT WORKS!

Damn. He got us.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Kecleon is talking out of his ass. Salamence is a new player and he also claimed in the spinoff game when he was put under pressure. He's telling the truth about his role, which means we should probably night kill him to leave the town without any clears. TheGuy, any objections to roasting him tonight?

TheGuy

Member since '09

PMJ said:
Kecleon is talking out of his ass. Salamence is a new player and he also claimed in the spinoff game when he was put under pressure. He's telling the truth about his role, which means we should probably night kill him to leave the town without any clears. TheGuy, any objections to roasting him tonight?

No, I've always wondered why the wolves don't try as often for those that are cleared. It should be a bigger target to them than they've made it in past games.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Probably because they don't understand how important it is for the town to have clears they can depend on. Any person the town knows -isn't- a wolf is one they won't waste their time lynching.

Though we shouldn't become predictable. I am suggesting we nuke Salamence (now Lenny) since it's day one and we don't really have anything to go on.

Our kills should be a mixture of killing off clears, good players, and perhaps a random one thrown in every now and again for good measure.

sillykyle

boop

Ah, fair enough. Do we have a backup plan for the main kill in case the town is dumb enough to lynch teal? (Unlikely I know but it is possible)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

It's day one. We don't need a backup plan. If the town lynches Teal, all the better.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

All right so let's talk about Lenny. He confirmed that he is Mew, so the town has its first clear. He claims there would be repercussions if he was killed. What do you think they could be? A loss of abilities? Is he a bomb? I don't know what he's getting at, but I don't think he's bluffing. I believe having TheGuy use his fire breath kill on him is the best course of action. If we lose the privatized voting, that'll suck, but it's not too bad a loss. If it's only temporary, then great! If Lenny ends up being a bomb and TheGuy dies, then we'll all but control day two's lynch. I'm starting to hate bombs. I think in the next game I run if I make a bomb I'm gonna have a way for the wolves to defuse it.

TheGuy

Member since '09

PMJ said:
Though we shouldn't become predictable. I am suggesting we nuke Salamence (now Lenny) since it's day one and we don't really have anything to go on.

I have a feeling 'repercussions' don't actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.