Finished WWXVII Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 4

Glad to see we're all still alive. Okay, so here's what we learned:

- Kecleon-X is deathproof. I'm willing to bet that it fades away after a certain amount of time passes. We might want to try again later. He is not superman. There's just no way. Superman doesn't teleport, either, and I swear to satan, buddha, and jesus that if Kecleon-X flips superman then Porygon-X is banned for life.

- RaichuGirl confirmed Optimus Prime and the now-deceased Agent K are in the game.

edit note to self: I mentioned to DNA that I have no way to power myself up in my role card. keep in mind for safe claims

edit

- Captain Kirk is not in the game.

RE: Phase 4

I'm going to give you guys a fair warning. Be careful about all of you voting for the same person. That is all.

So, um... I tracked RG last night. Astra was the only person to target her. What do we think killed her?

Also, what kind of role do we think Kecleon has? Is there an off chance that he is Superman?

Optimus Prime is confirmed to be in this game now that RG died.

Sir Taco said:
So, um... I tracked RG last night. Astra was the only person to target her. What do we think killed her?

Killing roles take negative priority, so it could be anyone.

Porygon-X: As a host, be careful not to communicate with the scum team too much. Posts like "don't all vote for the same guy now" could be construed as an unfair hint. Plus I already said that yesterday. :x

edited op

What do we know about Astra? Anything at all?

...he's my scumpartner isn't he.

I mean, you know, I can't give you guys any hints so I'll let you figure that one out lol.

I resign from life

Also

Thoughts on lynching Guy in the coming days. His ability only works before Day 7, and at that point I think we can afford to drop a scumbud.

Sure, but we can't be the ones to orchestrate his lynch or it will look highly suspect when he flips scum.

It will pick up once people come back from worlds.

I know this sounds really cruel, but could we ask him to make a small scum slip? (sry i know it's bad)

No need.

Astra. What gives. Post more. >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back