Finished WWXVII Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 3

Good morning, team! Here's what we learned last night:

- Not only was Blui the doctor, the was The Doctor. Bet you think you're sooooo funny, don't you, Porygon-X. You know it! -Porygon

- Steve (the Minecraft guy?) is not in the game. I have absolutely no idea what minecraft is or what you do or memes or things you do in it etc so unless you are highly knowledgeable about the subject I suggest not using it as a safe claim.

We'll know more once Sir Taco tells us about his night.

edit

- Someone (besides me) can hinder voting. Pretty soon, Haunted Water should post saying he can't vote today. Today he will die, and I'll need to choose a new test subject tonight. (Actually, strike that; it may be that I was redirected to DNA, and he's the one that'll end up dead? Guess we'll find out.)

edit

- Harry Potter is not in the game (but it has already been used as a safe claim).

RE: Phase 3

PMJ said:
We'll know more once Sir Taco tells us about his night.

I had a good night, I slept well.

Glace targeted Blah and Astra targeted Glace (duh).

It works because no one will claim it. We just have to make it sound believable and it'll be good to go.

Note that most players we have seen flip have had one ability. Let's keep that in mind for our safe claims.

Guys, be careful about rapidly jumping on wagons in succession, it will look very scummy if one of us gets lynched. They will start looking at everything we've done and said (and bet money someone will mention the three-in-a-row unvote we did on Glace).

Kecleon-X will inevitably be lynched, so don't take your votes away. Let's just keep this in mind for future days.

Successive voting is a null tell, considering any number of town could get caught up in the successive voting and there is no guarantee that any wolves were in the vote chain.

Welcome to the wolf lair twisted turtwig. So are we killing Glace tonight?

welp there's aliens in this game

so i think we do have some powerful indie in the game

coughcough kecleon

also kecleon's role is clearly me from kecleon's game

so uh, any ideas guys?

twistedturtwig and I are scum buddies again??? HOT DOG

What role are you talking about, bippa
Sir Taco said:
Successive voting is a null tell, considering any number of town could get caught up in the successive voting and there is no guarantee that any wolves were in the vote chain.

Not when it's the same people voting in successsion. Trust me on this. If a couple of us flip scum, they'll notice it and they will grasp at anything to get a lynch.

All right, here's today's wagon:

Glace = Kecleon-X

PMJ = Kecleon-X

Astra = Kecleon-X

Hegafire0 = Kecleon-X

Machamp the Champion = Kecleon-X

TheGuy = Kecleon-X

Flys Gone 2071 = Kecleon-X

Sir Taco = Kecleon-X

Lemonnade = Kecleon-X

RaichuGirl = Kecleon-X

Take away everyone who isn't one of the six from yesterday, and that leaves us with:

Glace = Kecleon-X

Hegafire0 = Kecleon-X

Machamp the Champion = Kecleon-X

I don't think Glace also has a triple vote in addition to being a seer, so here's my suggested course of action for tonight:

PMJ - Put Machamp the Champion into the test chamber. I'm thinking it's either him or Hegafire0 with the triple vote and it's pretty much a 50/50 shot at this point.

twistedturtwig - Continue sillykyle's noble work and get us a safe claim. Feel free to express your disdain for us having to work for them. (We currently have two: Red (from Pokemon) and Steve (from Minecraft).

TheGuy: Sharpen your claws or something. Lift weights and be manly.

Lemonnade: Submit "no action".

Sir Taco: Track whoever you like. I want to ask you to kill Hegafire0 since I think it's either him or Machamp with the triple vote. If it's Hegafire, great. If it's not, it's no big deal. Machamp will be dead in two days anyway. The reason we don't need to kill Glace is because he has absolutely not

Astra: Hook RaichuGirl. I don't know how she knew about Agent K but I'm not sure she is worth hooking. If you can think of anyone better then by all means hit them instead.

Mwahahaha, I'm on the wolf team yet again! I swear, I must get scum like 75% of the time I play. It's so much fun to prey on the lives of the innocent.

So, for my role, I'm a godfather who gets safe claims? Not too bad, I have to admit.

Alright, my plan tomorrow is to argue with PMJ and end up getting the votes tied between the two of us. Jk, but seriously, I won't make that mistake again. ;) I'm kind of a Minecraft addict, so I'd be able to come up with something convincing if you guys think that it's a good idea. I could be all, "Woohoo, I'm in the game now, and got Steve, how great is that?" Or do you think that we should keep that as a backup?

It's also actually really convenient that both Wailord and Haunted Water are dead already, since that's two less players who know how I play from Psypokes. The only other two are DNA and James, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I read through most of the game, and all of the threads in the wolf forum, but is there anything else you guys want to tell me / think I should know?

No need to use a safe claim unless it's required.

Just realized I shot that off mid-sentence

What I was gonna say is glace is useless. we can leave him alive and just hook him repeatedly so he never gets any results. if a night comes and we have no other logical action then we can kill him.

PMJ said:
What role are you talking about, bippa
Alien Probes are like a fancy Arsonists most of the time, where they probe someone and kill everyone they probe once a game.

I've also seen a variant where they vanillize people. So whatever it is, it sounds nasty.

Then he should die tonight. thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back