Finished WWXVII Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Phase 1

All right, that's everyone. Get some sleep, men, and hope you all wake up in the morning.

Phase 2

All right, here's what we learned:

- Blui and Haunted Water targeted Glace last night, and Glace didn't target anyone (which is to be expected since he's an even-night inspector).

- Lenny was telling the truth about there being consequences to killing him, but it would have hurt us only if he targeted one of us. Strictly speaking, there was a far better chance for him to hit town than scum, but this way the town is left without a clear. It was a good choice, killing him with fire breath power.

- Teal's role was really, really stupid. I guess it would have cleared him as town, so whatever.

added:

- Flys Gone 2071 could not speak during Day 1. It is possible this is a reference to the Silent Protagonist ability I used in WW16, which prevented the player from speaking during Day 1. This could make him Link; if not Link then someone from a video game.

RE: Phase 2

>put hulk in the game
>no invulnerability or death resistance
>can't kill

wat

Red? Okay, I might be able to make that work. Hopefully we won't need to utilize it, though.

And yes, today we will run under the assumption that Blui is town doctor. It matters not if Haunted Water lied about his role; his days are numbered.

Flys Gone 2071 couldn't speak yesterday. Any chance he's Link, referencing the Silent Protagonist ability I used in WW16 (where the player could not speak during Day 1)?

I have no idea why I didn't realize this before, but there are no serial killers in the game, either. A very good thing to learn, which means that for the most part we should be pretty safe in terms of surprise nightkills (this is, unfortunately, not guaranteed).

remember that this is ww universe, not ww vg

I originally wanted to do a game with all VG characters, but alex really pushed for a superhero game. So I was all like why not both? We then decided to add other characters from movies, novels, etc, and BAM, WW Universe was born. After alex bailed on me I considered going back to 100% VG, but I already had the whole character roster drafted. :/

PMJ said:
I have no idea why I didn't realize this before, but there are no serial killers in the game, either. A very good thing to learn, which means that for the most part we should be pretty safe in terms of surprise nightkills (this is, unfortunately, not guaranteed).
Unless we have the arsonist variant (selects a target each night and marks them. Once per game he can kill everyone that he marked). But I think you've made a pretty good assumption.

So apparently Raichugirl is optimus prime, maybe an anti me role? (Megatron)

Or she's spouting random crap for absolutely no reason (or maybe she's seer).

She could be a role cop, but given the nature of this game that would be just as powerful as a seer:

"you know the identity of pmj to be glados"
wtf who is glados /me looks up on wikipedia
"oh glados sounds like she is on the scum team"

She could simply get a random character name each night, but...t seems unlikely. I think that she might just be trying to contribute to the conversation. Of course, people are gonna get on her for it, so we'll just hang out with that for a while. This is Dark Void's wagon, though, and she won't be lynched from this alone, so don't get too close.

What's up with Machamp the Champion? Randomly accuses three of us who all happen to be wolves?

I wouldn't read too much into it, although that is pretty hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back