Finished WWXVII Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Phase 1

Thinking we should kill MDL and one of camoclone/James tonight, whichever isn't lynched today.

I was thinking about possibly janitoring camoclone tonight if we kill him. I think it could cause a lot of chaos tomorrow. It may be better to save it though.

I wonder if it's possible that PMJ could target Glace tonight. It sounds like his ability overrides priests, and we do need to get him out ASAP.

I haven't had time to read through yet and won't be able to for a few days, someone fill me in? I still will read through when I can.

so camo is dead now.

PMJ's For Science! is our best way of getting rid of Glace, so I think it needs to happen tonight.

We should kill MDL and DNA (for trolls because he says he hasn't done anything yet :p) tonight.

Well considering the whole R2D2 thing was made up I don't see any reason to kill MDL. Maybe kill Lenny instead?

All right, finally the game is gonna get somewhere.

So here's a recap of what we learned

- Glace is most likely Spock as he claims to be. I believe that due to the wording of Glace's role PM, there exists an odd-numbered night seer.

- camoclone was not lying about his role, but nothing can be gained from it since we had a day start and camoclone would not have had any opportunities to decipher any hidden messages.

However, in the future, be especially wary of any post that a player makes that includes your name but is not a direct response to one of your posts - it may be that you've been investigated. At this point in the game I believe that MDL is R2-D2, but that may change later.

- There exist abilities which poison a player, which means indies are confirmed since none of us can poison (Porygon-X, does my For Science... ability count as poisoning?) and town-aligned players poisoning makes no sense. I am willing to bet that if I die, it'll be because of poisoning, which is why I wish we had a protection role of some kind.

- Haunted Water can determine whether or not a player has a night action. Don't forget this, and if you need to utilize a safe claim, remember that it has to have some sort of night action involved (preferably one that is easy to fake). We'll have to do this until Haunted Water is dead.

Here's my updated suggested course of action for tonight:

PMJ: I think I'm going to hit Haunted Water with For Science... He's kind of a thorn in our side but not one that needs to be removed using the nightly kill. If he investigates me tonight then I can use our safe claim to think up something.

sillykyle: Get us a safe claim and hope you don't get blocked. This is seriously the gayest role ever.

TheGuy: Kill Lenny. I want to know if he's telling the truth about the bad things that he says'll happen. If your role is revealed to the town, then all the better, since your kill is used up and they won't want to kill you before Day 7 or else we get double votes. If you die, then that's still nice since we all get double votes. With five of us alive that's a vote weight of 10 for the scum team when it'll be like 13 or 14 to lynch.

Lemonnade: Submit "no action."

Astra: Hook whoever you like.

Sir Taco: Perform tonight's kill, and choose whoever you like, but none of the suspects from Day 1. I want to see if the town is still going to go for them. Track Glace. If we get any positive results out of it, we'll use that person for tomorrow night's kill.

Are we still thinking that Teal is Superman?

and why aren't we doing anything to Glace?

Can someone link me to Glace's claim?

PMJ, I think you're missing something major...

Character: C-3PO
Alignment: Protagonists

You are C-3PO, a bipedal protocol droid. Although designed primarily for etiquette and protocol, you often find yourself in important points in history, and have even saved the galaxy! Fluent in over six million languages, there are virtually no life forms you cannot interact with.

Active Effect 1: Poison Immunity
You cannot die from any abilities that poison.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

There is no R2D2, camoclone made it up entirely. And Astra I think we're not targeting Glace because any smart priest will be targeting him tonight.

Astra said:
Are we still thinking that Teal is Superman?

and why aren't we doing anything to Glace?

Can someone link me to Glace's claim?

We're not touching Glace because as an outed seer, it is probable that he'll receive protection tonight. We're going to track him and find out who targets him tonight with the assumption that one of those players is the priest.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-game-werewolf-xvii-universe-night-1-ends-july-23rd?pid=2499751#pid2499751

sillykyle said:
PMJ, I think you're missing something major...

Character: C-3PO
Alignment: Protagonists

You are C-3PO, a bipedal protocol droid. Although designed primarily for etiquette and protocol, you often find yourself in important points in history, and have even saved the galaxy! Fluent in over six million languages, there are virtually no life forms you cannot interact with.

Active Effect 1: Poison Immunity
You cannot die from any abilities that poison.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

There is no R2D2, camoclone made it up entirely. And Astra I think we're not targeting Glace because any smart priest will be targeting him tonight.

Consider this:

Active Effect 2: Translator
This effect will always be hidden if searched, upon your death, etc. R2-D2 can investigate Alignments. In his posts he may post an encrypted message.

Also consider that as town (specifically, not indie), he has no reason to lie about his role especially if doing so would get him lynched. I think camoclone is telling the truth, and he was masons with the odd-night seer.

Though it's possible he did lie, I'm not ready to call it one just yet. It's still too early in the game.

I have no objections. I will submit my action when I get home.

Everyone post when you have submitted.

I submitted my action. Astra, let us know who you hookity hook hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back