also yes

RE: Phase 1

PMJ said:
porygon u suk

sad_face.gif

^yesyesyesyes

Are you a Whovian?

Also, what do we think about the state of the game now? (directed to the wolf team.)

It will get better once day one is over.

Hopefully it'll just stay this way... I mean, the town is in total chaos and not a single wolf had caught anyone's suspicion (not even camo's).

Haunted water has an interesting ability. we may be able to use him to root out the priest/seer. do not target him tonight.

Post 544 in the main thread:

Haunted Water said:
I can't specifically come out and say my role, but let' just say, if you have a night action, I will know about it if I target you with my ability

Also I guess I was completely wrong about it

All this means is that we need to make sure that our safe claims have night actions, unless it means he learns what those night actions are.

You know what, it's not anything we need to worry about. We should consider killing him tonight.

Who's been defending camoclone today? I'd imagine one of them is our seer partner guy dude.

Also, is Guy's kill a strongman kill (nothing blocks it)?

No, it's not.

Personally I think camo is bluffing. If he actually has information tomorrow we can try to kill him then (although he might get protected so idk).

I think he's R2-D2, and if that's the case then him being masons with C-3PO makes a lot of sense.

I don't think C-3PO chose camoclone because he's camoclone. I think that he was selected because camoclone is R2-D2.

yeah, I think he's R2-D2 too.

So we get 2.5 kills tonight. We should send Sir Taco to kill tonight and hopefully kill Teal. Then once guy has made his kill, he can be sent to kill all the other nights until he dies. Tracker and Watcher is our only investigation so we need to be able to use those ASAP.

Sir Taco should be doing the nightly kills until Superman is dead.

Okay, so I don't understand what's up with Glace. Honestly I am not sure what to believe. I know he's not a wolf but he is being retarded by misspelling his role name (inb4 he didn't).

If Glace is telling the truth about being the seer and gets lynched, we might be able to use that in order to get camoclone lynched toorrow.

Okay, Glace is confirmed for seer. Sir Taco, track him instead of Kecleon-X. Any priest worth his salt will be on Glace tonight. If all goes well, we'll be able to find out who the priest is. He can't investigate tonight, so that's good.

I won't roleblock glace either because any town watcher worth his salt will be on glace tonight too.

MDL is ending his posts in "boop". Do you think he could be C3-PO?

Could be. camoclone is responding with beeps and boops so it's possible. Maybe we should kill him tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back