Finished WWXVII Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Phase 7

Porygon-X said:
To be consistent with how the Kecleon-X situation was handled, I will just warn you. Try to be more careful next time, please.

I was in a complete panic. After that experience, I'm pretty sure I'll be checking the page at least three times before making any kind of post.

I always quadruple check, then copy, refresh and paste just to make shure I'm in the wolf forum when I post.

We need to get people posting. We need one more townie to vote for Flys and then it's hammer time.

But be careful. Flys is right; DNA should really be leading a wagon on me, not him. Be careful that this isn't a trap to get all of us outed at the same time.

Also I should have realized that the town tracker was still alive. That was stupid of me. But it's a good thing we didn't kill Flys last night otherwise I'd be confirmed scum and our team may very well have been on its way to destruction.

Can I do it? Can I beat the stupidly broken sensor role? Find out on the next exciting episode of DRAGON BALL Z WEREWOLF 17-------

I love how they think there's four of us and that it's okay if they miss one of us today.

Dont mention luckyfire. if they make the connection that she is dead tonight then no lynch is def off the table. dont mention no lynch either.

I think that this game is just about in the bag. There's so few active townies that we'd basically win whether or not we have the >50%.

Yes. just dont forget to vote for flys before day is up.

So, the town is in MLYO? I's just whoever has the most votes by the day's end that is lynched, correct?

Which still wont matter because luckyfire is slated for death. so as long as I dont die today then we win.

Day ends tomorrow. Dont forget to get your votes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back