Finished WWXVII Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Phase 6

Track dark void.

Dna is good but we have to leave him alive. Plus if he rolls a star we are boned.

if dark void can vouch for the track I may be able to turn the rest of the town on dna. flys gone already supports my plan so if we can get him to vote dna we can hammer him but only if it's six to lynch and we do it quickly.

kill chillbill. he is in right?

Yeah kill him

Phase 7

Good morning! Here's what we learned:

- We can win today if another townie votes for Flys Gone 2071. Dont make it too obvious: it's mylo so if the town sees votes piling up they will assume we are trying to quickhammer him and we will all be sitting ducks.

I will wait for sir taco to post before posting in the thread. Let's keep a level head and do our best.

RE: Phase 7

Dark Void targeted doublenikesocks or however you spell his username, and no one targeted Dark Void. As long as we don't give the town any reason to lynch any of us today we should win today, right? Good. So let's not give them a reason to lynch us.

Ok, so Megaman is not a character in the game, but I don't think we even needed to know that. Let's just hope everything goes as planned! Good luck you guys!

So, it looks like someone didn't want to give you the chance to tell the town that you tracked Dark Void, PMJ.

Well that's really stupid. There goes any chance of PMJ validating his claim. Good job Flys Gone, good job.

A minor setback. just accuse him of being mafia tracker and let the seeds of doubt plant themselves since we are so close to a win

just be careful. shocker's list still has merit. if you can discredit flys at ll do so and cast a vote. we need one more townie to secure the lynch.

I'm intending to say something along the lines of 'either one of pmj or flys gone are most likely scum because there probably aren't two town trackers'. Will this bring too much suspicion on PMJ?

Also PMJ can confirm flys gone's claim as to what DV did.

It will if our kill goes through.

Then you shouldnt vote until we need the hammer

the hell did i just do posting in the regular thread when i thought i was posting in the wolf thread.

TheGuy said:
If we get one more townie though and you guys block vote, I'll follow and finish the game though.

This is why you don't play two WW games at once, even if they're on different sites.

This is what I'll do.

Delete your post and take the warning

I literally was in a complete panic for 5 minutes there. That could have ruined the whole game. I should get just a warning though.

To be consistent with how the Kecleon-X situation was handled, I will just warn you. Try to be more careful next time, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back