Finished WWXVI Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 5

sure

DNA said:
I'm not going to make it through the day unless someone uses a day-ending role.
So if you guys want me to do any last-minute thing for you, ask me now.

Who do you think we should kill tonight? Also, what do you think of my fake role? Is it believable?

Capitalize Smash and remove the full stop after Double Team, and I think you're good to go!

Thanks.

Edit: I just realised Miracle wound't make sense due to counter. I'll just get rid of it.

It's possible there are only 2 pieces now, since Glace died and he stole mine.

Tri3sten said:
Yeah I do

Can you pass it to me? I'd rather have it safe with the wolves, as you may fulfil your alternate win condition any day/night now and leave the game with it.

Night 5

Alright, so tonight you pass the dragoon piece to me. We also need to decide who we should kill. I think we should probably go after either someone who can lead the town, or someone who is confirmed.

RE: Night five

No, I don't think he's very effective against Teal, and he can't target me. I honestly think Sir Taco will go after someone on Dmasters list which you were conveniently left off. Plus, for all we know, he revealed who he was because his final smash has been activated, and he can't be killed. We don't want to lose our night kill.

I think Dmaster will probably lead the town tomorrow, but at this point in time, he has no reason to be suspicious of either of us, so he'll probably lead the town into a dead end.

I reckon we should go after Dark Void. He's a good player, who has been strangely inactive; I feel as though he's hiding something.
Alternatively, we've been talking about going for MDL for a while, as he may potentially have a powerful role, although nothing's set in stone.

We also have the people who are confirmed town, more or less. These types of people are always good lynches as it makes the town even more uncertain of who to trust.
- LuckyFire (She's not the best player though).
-TheGuy

RE: Night 5

Alright cool. The town probably won't have any leads tomorrow, so I feel we're in an okay position.

Day 6

You know, if you wanted to target some loser, you could have just told me instead of lying to me about targetting DV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back