Finished WWXVI Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4! :D

So far day 4 is pretty good! Both Teal and DNA have been cleared by a lucky night kill, and we have a bandwagon going on Machamp. Lets try not to have a repeat of yesterday :p

P.S.
the way the voting is going, I'm going to hold off on the HR-Bat kill until the end of the day, that way we might lynch somebody and kill some others. Then there will be discussion about Astra tomorrow.

RE: Day 4! :D

DNA, I think we might be able to sve you guys, at least for a day. If you watch the vote counts, we might be able stop unvoting in a little while and force a tie. Right now the vote count is:
DNA: 2
Haunted waters: 8

Things aren't looking good for HW

Kill ChillBill as soon as you can. He has a copy of Kirby's role and the more he stays alive the better he gets.

Tell me when to use Thunder Wave.

Do not defend me; do not stick up for me in any way.

I pm'd blah a while ago with the HR kill for chillbill. I figured it would be better for you to die today then Haunted Waters, but it doesn't look that's going to work. Sorry. Thunder wave whenever you want, but I don't know how much it will help. Lets just wait and see what everyone's reaction to Astra killing chillbill is :p.

HW has a better role than me. He'll probably be lynched first.
I have a card to play that may extend my life a little longer, but I don't know how effective that will be.

In case you're wondering, here it is:
I'm going to urge them to lynch me on a day where the town has virtually no other leads. If I'm a certain wolf, and the only thing my roles will do is frustrate people (not causing them any real harm), then I'm not that dangerous to them alive.

Nice, hopefully it works. Lets hope Teal catches on, and ill help you get your point across. Ill also push for astra's lynch tomorrow, but you probably shouldn't, since then people might not go for it.

DNA, would you mind writing me one of the fake roles, in case I do have to role reveal tomorrow, or in the near future. If I die, then the rejects basically lose. It might be a good idea to write one for Raichu as well, since we need to keep hidden

DNA, Astra just withdrew her vote from Haunted Waters and is now going to "kill" the towns seer. Doesn't that seem pretty wolffish :p. I'm going to say your idea tomorrow, and push for Astra's death. Sound good?

Am I going to be replaced due to lack of activity, PMJ? I swear I'm still playing and I was going to post today, but since the day ended 5 days earlier I never got the chance.

no

Since I know I'm already dead, I'd like to say good game guys.
CB is a tool.

Sorry PMJ, I had to do this. I have too much against me so the odds of me coming back are zero-to-none, so I just wanted to get my farewell in. I hope you'd understand.

Night 4

It's been a hard fight guys and we've all had a bad day. Ill say goodbye to Haunted Waters, whose death were still lamenting over. There's not much we can do tonight, except hope for a final smash and kill Bisharp. At least we will get rid of 2 more townies :D!

RE: Night 4

Well, now that Kirby AND Dedede are gone, it might make things considerably easier. Astra will probably have some explaining to do as far as that Home Run Bat is concerned, so I might play off that to save my ass.

I'm going to play some really interesting cards to forestall my death a little longer.

RE: Day 5

I'm not going to make it through the day unless someone uses a day-ending role.
So if you guys want me to do any last-minute thing for you, ask me now.

37240637.jpg

I'd post this in the game thread but I don't want to confirm anything. ;p

hahaha <3

you going to post that when I actually do get lynched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back