Finished WWXVI Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri3sten

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Day 5

sorry, i didnt know how you would react. it didnt work anyways, so i guess well see how today goes. They still dont have leads, so theyll probably just kill one of their own. By the way, i got the smash ball and hit it. Did you get the Dragoon piece?

RaichuGirl

Australian National champion 2014
RE: Day 5

Yes, I got it. I understand that you want to win by killing fox. You can go for whoever you believe is him, but talk to me about it first next time, okay?

Edit: Some loser said he's fox. We could try and kill him tonight if you like, or we could go for dark void. Try not to be overly aggressive suddenly, as a player who doesn't post very much suddenly becoming active is kind of a sus thing to do.

Tri3sten

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Day 6

I'm probably going to go for some loser tonight, since Ness is out there and I'm on a timer, that is if he is still playing. If he were to find me out, then I die.

RaichuGirl

Hey, can you reply to bosses post about when he hit the smash ball saying something along the lines of, You're 100% accuracy attack misses and you waited a week to tell us about it? Sounds more like a slip up and now you're desperately trying to cover it up.

RaichuGirl

Some Loser-Fox
Bo$$_89-Donkey Kong
Dark Void-?
Porygon-X-?
Sir Taco-ROB
Machamp the Champion-?
Chillarmy-?
TheGuy-?
Starboard Driger - Pikachu
dmaster-?
Luckyfire-Sonic

RaichuGirl

Night 6

We try and kill some loser again, I suppose. If it fails though, can we please try and kill someone else tomorrow night. We can't win if we keep missing kills.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Night 6

You could always out you and teal and get yourselves lynched

but then you'd lose.

RaichuGirl

Day 10

I unleash me final smash and the wolves win. Come on smash ball, I haven't seen you in ages!

Well, there goes my chance of winning.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Day 10

The town is dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.