Finished WWXVI Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
RE: Day 1/Night 1

If we find out who Fox is, don't kill him. If he dies, we're down a player too.

I'd go after someone who's a good player, kind of.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

We can talk about night one later. Just play like you always would day 1, but not so that you end up getting lynched lol. Pretty much forget that you are a wolf if that is possible I'd say. It doesn't matter that much if we get a lynch or not.
IF you usually advocate no lynch D1, don't suddenly try to aggressively lynch someone! It goes the other way too.

I wonder if Fox has a reaally good role as we have to lose a fellow scum when the town loses Fox... I hate scum roles that can win before the others, it's almost like having one less member.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer

So it's either:

1) Fox has a PR. Kill right away. Scum down a player.
or
2) Fox doesn't have a PR. Wait to kill. Scum has an advantage.
or
3) Fox isn't found until late game. Just do the normal werewolf win con.

Correct?

DNA

Advanced Member

Don't forget, if Fox chooses to reveal his own role, he could be lying out of his ass. I wouldn't trust any role reveals besides GM reveals, but that is just me. (This is why I also won't be revealing my own in full. I might reveal small details, but otherwise I'm keeping my role secret.)

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer

What is your role, DNA? Could you please post in into the Scum Roles thread? What does GM stand for?

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Game Master. DNA has already posted his role...

DNA

Advanced Member

Teal and I are probably the strongest (presence/voice-wise) people on this wolf team. I know Teal has been wolf/indie several times and he plays spectacular, so I have high hopes we as a whole team will do well.

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

Got a "Special item". It can't do nothing on its own, we need 3 pieces. If I'm targeted with an ability, I will drop it.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer

With Flygon's ability that has the timing issue, you could have a set time that it would be posted, say 6:37, then th other person would send the PM at 6:38. You have to have the option to abort though, in case someone else posts and there are 2 votes for someone you don't want.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

The Smash Ball is floating by me (seems like I am the first) but I will probably just let it float away because there is no way it's gonna break right away, right...
The chances that it will be passed to town right now are too big, so might as well not hit it now that it's pretty sure not to break.
You see the Smash Ball floating nearby. You have 12 hours to decide if you want to either attack it or let it float away. If you attack it, it will float away regardless of whether or not you successfully hit it. If you attack it and it breaks, you will have access to your Final Smash for 12 hours before it breaks from your body and floats to another player.

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

You have Dragoon Part A, one of three pieces of the legendary Air Ride machine, Dragoon. (This is a special item and you may hold it alongside a non-Dragoon item.) It does nothing on its own, but it's colorful and pretty to look at. If you are targeted with any abilities while holding this item, you will automatically drop it and the person who used the ability on you will pick it up.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Ok, pass it to me on night 1. After I have come in contact with all parts, we should be able to make Dragoon regardless of if I drop the pieces to someone else as we know who we need to target at that point. :D

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

I was planning on posting this:

TheGuy said:
So, SSB is a pretty awesome theme. I love the smash ball mechanics and the items seem a lot more interesting this time around. Stages thing is pretty nice, a bit like the decades thing I had in Dimension-X, just more important, it's cool. I do see a lot of luck being involved especially with stages, items, and the smash ball. So far, pretty interesting.

I would say that you know about 1 or more item(s) as the items haven't been revealed and you know that they are "better" than the ones before.

I don't know if I would sound like a wolf trying to know about the items or something of that sort.

SheNinja

Aspiring Trainer

l would go for it Flygon. Be aggressive like last game. It would be even more suspicious to not be aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.