RE: Night 3?

proposal:
Curry- Teal
HRBAT Frame- Astra
HRBAT Kill- Glace
Night Kill- Starboard Drigger/MDL

Cool with me.
DNA, Flygon, are you guys okay with this?

Wait no, HR-kill Bisharp specifically.
Otherwise, it might not work.

Haunted Water said:
Wait, what? How did he die?

Read the thread.

I'm going to assume the Final Smash blocked his kill. Then the Bob-omb killed him.

And yes, go kill Bisharp instead of Glace if you have to. Then we'll know if he was telling the truth. And if he's lying, we can go grill him.

As for who you want to frame, pick your poison. Actually, I do have a question.

PMJ, does he have to send you the role info during the day or during the night before? How does the actual send info -> trigger mechanism happen for Home-Run Bat?

Ability: Illusion
Once a game on any night you may PM me the name of a player. The next day, you will receive a Home-Run Bat. When you use it, the person you chose will be outed as the source of that kill.

1. Once a game on any night
2. you may PM me the name of a player.
3. The next day, you will receive a Home-Run Bat.
4. When you use it, the person you chose will be outed as the source of that kill.

Righto. So that means we need to frame who we pick tonight. Got it.

To clarify further, there are two targets of illusion: the guy you frame and the guy you kill (which is probably the source of the confusion). You pick the guy you frame first. then once you get the bat, you pick the guy to use it on. (protip: don't pick the guy you frame or you will regret it)

~We pick someone to frame
~Some other guy dies
~The next day starts
~The first guy gets framed

Right?

1. pick someone to frame (at night)
2. receive bat at start of next day
3. use bat at your leisure on whoever you want
4. when you do, the first guy you picked will appear to have used the bat on the second guy

So wait, the kill doesn't happen at night?

No, during the day. That way night protects don't work.

So we're definitely killing Bisharp tomorrow with the bat, and framing Astra. We could night kill MDL. I can pass the curry to starboard drigger, since they both seem pretty active

You don't have to use the bat during the day. That's what "at your leisure" means. You could use it instantly, or keep it for the rest of the game and never use it. Your call.

If I said to blame Astra, and she were to die before I used the bat, how would that work? Also, can the bat be stolen like other items?

If the person you chose to frame dies before you use the bat, then obviously there's no illusion.

The bat can be stolen.

I would save it. Remember, we only get 1 shot at that (right?), and we aren't the only seers in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back