Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 final vote count

bbninjas 0 : Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Celever (vote) l
Camoclone 0 : simsands (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l
Celever 2 : Camoclone (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l simsands (vote) l
King Xerneas 0 : thegrovylekid (vote) l
Jabberwock 1 : Professor Palutena (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l
Luispipe8 0 : xdoggerx (vote) l
PikaMasterJesi 0 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l
PMJ 0 : thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l
Professor Palutena 0 : Camoclone (vote) l
Robin Aisaga 0 : PMJ (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Camoclone (vote)
scattered mind 0 : bbninjas (vote) l
simsands 2 : Camoclone (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l Celever (vote) l
Squirtle Squad 0 : simsands (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l
@[COLOR=#59b300]thegrovylekid[/COLOR] 11 : Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote) l Camoclone (vote) l l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l Celever (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Professor Palutena (vote) l PMJ (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l xdoggerx (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Luispipe8 (vote) l bbninjas (vote) l PMJ (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Miyami (vote) l reinforce (vote) | Camoclone (vote) l scattered mind (vote)
xdoggerx 0 : Luispipe8 (vote) l PMJ (vote) l

Not Voting: bbninjas l Grantm1999 l King Xerneas | Robin Aisaga l Squirtle Squad

Day 2 Final Vote Count

@[COLOR=#b30000]Camoclone[/COLOR] 11: bbninjas (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) | Luispipe8 (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) | Celever (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Robin Aisaga (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l bbninjas (vote) | King Xerneas (vote) | PikaMasterJesi (vote) | Camoclone (vote)
GM Draclord 1: scattered mind (vote)
Grantm1999 0: Squirtle Squad (vote)
Jabberwock 0: bbninjas (vote)
King Xerneas 0: Camoclone (vote) l Celever (vote)
Luispipe8 1: bbninjas (vote) | Camoclone (vote) | Squirtle Squad (vote) | Skyleaf2000 (vote)
Miyami 1: Robin Aisaga (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) | Celever (vote)
PMJ 0 : bbninjas (vote) l
Robin Aisaga 1: PMJ (vote)
Skyleaf2000 0 : PMJ (vote) l Camoclone (vote) | Squirtle Squad (vote)

Not Voting: Reinforce l simsands l xdoggerx

===========================

Okay, let's go with some quick analysis. It is logical that a few more scum were on the thegrovylekid lynch. I'm thinking more people in the middle of the wagon or the end, since that would be when the wagon was picking up speed. I'm not too sure what to make of scattered's vote, but it's probably neutral as both town and scum could cast such a vote. For those in the middle of the wagon, I'm FoSing Jesi and Draclord. I think SS made a legit scumhunting vote that he retracted once he realised it wasn't that viable. Reinforce's vote here also feels a little odd, though he has been scumhunting afterwards, so I'm going to write it off as neutral. Summary: Jesi and Draclord are people to look into. Conveniently, both of these players were already in my scum reads.

The lynch on Camo is pretty neutral. Though, I'd reckon some scum may have taken the chance to vote quicker than town in some attempt to get towncred.

The players that barely voted (King X and Robin particularly) also are a bit suspicious.

Anyways, I've gotta go now, but scum reads are (in no particular order):

3. grantm1999
4. scattered mind
10. GM Draclord
16. PikaMasterJesi
19. Xerneas

I'm going to drop a vote on ##UNVOTE ##VOTE: King X ftm.

(If you're on that list, you should probably tell me why I shouldn't get you lynched.)

Day 3 vote count #1

Votes are listed in chronological order.
Names are listed in alphabetical order.
The majority for a lynch is 8.
This count is valid through post #1195
The player with the most votes is tagged.
The following vote does not count since they never unvoted.
##VOTE: King Xerneas -- better case to come.

@Celever 4: Squirtle Squad (vote) l Jabberwock (vote) l PikaMasterJesi (vote) l thegrovylekid (vote) l Skyleaf2000 (vote) l Squirtle Squad (vote) l
King Xerneas 1: bbninjas (vote)
PikaMasterJesi 1: Celever (vote) l
Robin Aisaga 0: Jabberwock (vote) l
simsands 1: Jabberwock (vote) l Grantm1999 (vote) l

Not Voting: GM Draclord l King Xerneas l Luispipe8 l reinforce l Robin Aisaga l scattered mind l simsands

Day 3 ends in roughly 94.25 hours.

Last edited:
Safe claims are safe claims are safe claims are safe claims. And safe claims are safe. Doesn't matter what alignment you are.

If I were interested in tackling you head on though, Pearl Fey is on Xerneas' list. Is that giving special treatment to indies?
I'm assuming it was RNG, so neutral.

OK, I was going off TGK's description. Doesn't mean TGK can't be scum.
Which means you were being hypocritical. v.v

In regards to TGK, I agree (and have always agreed) with Celever that he's playing scummily and is not being helpful. And saying "this is just how I play" is pathetic because you're just saying your'e not going to try to improve. (Note that I still think he's town because of role flip.)

I say ask PP for role PM confirmation. I don't believe that without proof.
I feel a bit wary toward this comment. If PP were indie or scum, yay for him but nay for us. And if he were town, he'd just be another target for scum, who would know that this time they've got a townie in their claws.
And also, who was Dahlia if what PP says is true? >_>
o.0

Both of you considering that PP may be telling the truth like this is so scummy. >.>

##VOTE: King Xerneas -- better case to come.
Oh I can't wait to see this.

The entirety of last week was finals week irl so I could read and observe but my ability to actually post things were quite limited. I didn't vote for tgk on D1 since I believed he was town and I'm pretty sure he said that his death would be pointless if Maya is still around. Considering my role being quite vanilla outside of N0 and quite possibly extreme luck I'm not as hyper defensive about staying alive unlike the last game I played (since I was a bomb). If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I honestly don't have that much to offer role-wise.

Ok I've read through as many pages as I could (skipped pages 20-33 since I'm trying to not be mod killed here). This has probably been brought up a million times, but Robin is definitely suspicious due to being a new player and not flubbering around like a newbie. I'm also wary about PMJ because if Luis can get the announcer role 3 times in a row, PMJ could be scum 3 games in a row, but it's probably just pointless paranoia. I also have an interesting/possibly useless night 0 ability that I'll share momentarily.
This post is primarily fluff. The comment on PMJ was a bad joke, but the one thing that stands out to me the most here, and some may call it minor, is the use of the word "probably". Yes, he says that he skipped a few pages, but he's read the rest of the thread in just over 24 hours. Assuming he's done so, he would remember whether people have said what he said about Robin before. The "probably" throws in a variable which gives him a way out if the statement is untrue. It's actually a very smart example of WIFOM. This is what tipped me off to him originally and is why I've been keeping an eye on him, as this was his first post of the game.
Do what you may with this. As you can see TGK's role is on my suspect list, so there's that.
The above is King Xerneas' list. I want to draw attention to this list, and say why it can work well on scum. Oftentimes, roles like this are argued that they can be scum because scum have access to the role claims and as such it can function as a safe claim for them. However, this time around it's different, because the safe claim on the list was Pearl Fey -- otherwise known as Dahlia Hawthorne -- and she was an indie. This means that it actually offers a substantial amount of utility to the scumteam. This isn't just saying "the role can function as a safe claim". This theory says that the role's intended purpose was to be used by scum, and it can double up as a handy safe claim too.
Well last time I played I was a bomb so I couldn't be night-killed, but that aside like I said the ability doesn't really do much besides confirm a few characters being present and that one or more of these characters is a safe-claim. That and I might as well get this out before I'm taken out.
This uncharacteristic paranoia is another major tip off to me that King Xerneas is scum. Town don't have that level of paranoia as a whole because they have their role to fall back on. Given the complete lack of player interaction with KX at this time, he had no reason to feel under threat at this point besides the natural trust issues scum have to deal with.
Did I miss something? Why are you hunting down Phoenix?
I don't even know what angle I want to take on this post. Dumbtelling? Possibly. Generally trying to leak info out of the town? Probably. Neither of these are good.
I did read it, but it says that he would be informed if he voted for Phoenix, what I was asking was the purpose for it, even looking back at the role reveal it doesn't say (I think) what purpose finding out who Phoenix is beside clearing a townie, unless that is the purpose, then carry on.
Again, this post flat out confuses me. It implies that he had, at some point, confusion over whether TGK's role's utility was to clear Phoenix Wright. His post before this one implied that he wanted to find out the motive, but this post clarifies that into more of a dumbtell than trying to pry info out of TGK I think. Which is a shame, because the latter can actually be seen to be done by town.
Oh and since Celever has been nagging me to post I'm just gonna say I don't think Celever is scum simply based on how he played Day 2 in the last game I played in which he was town. I was originally going I state how you were acting scummier than I last remembered, but looking back at Grima's Rebirth your posts have been more or less similar in that game and this one.
Oh and one last thing

##vote: Camoclone
As much as I love the defense, it irks me how your only genuine reads post in this entire game is a totally subjective metaread on a player who wasn't up for lynch at the time. You're trying not to give anything away which can be used upon your flip, which is scummy.
Shouldn't we be in a game freeze by now? I'm pretty sure Mia hammered.
This is what I like to call "fluffy active lurking". I've said numerous times how active lurking in and of itself isn't scummy, but active lurking with entirely fluff-comprised posts? That's worth a vote IMO.
He's apparently been seen lurking a few times already, but it makes sense considering he knows he can't save himself.
More of the above.
I just want to say it's been really interesting that scum has killed notable experienced players like PMJ and PP... I would like to say maybe scum has more newer players, but Camo flipped scum so that theory is possibly out the window. I am even more suspicious of Robin now that they said Luis should've used his vig kill on Camo and possibly have us waste a lynch during the day.
More speculatory points. Saying who Luis should've used his vig on is empty content; it appears useful, when in reality helps the town uhh.. not at all, actually!

The entirety of last week was finals week irl so I could read and observe but my ability to actually post things were quite limited. I didn't vote for tgk on D1 since I believed he was town and I'm pretty sure he said that his death would be pointless if Maya is still around. Considering my role being quite vanilla outside of N0 and quite possibly extreme luck I'm not as hyper defensive about staying alive unlike the last game I played (since I was a bomb). If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I honestly don't have that much to offer role-wise.
It's a good thing my case is based on the content of your posts and not anything you tried to answer in this post then, isn't it? Go nuts! <3

So I checked Camoclone's posts to see what he has mainly done throughout the game:

Attacking Robin:

Robin is giving me really bad vibes. I'll explain more when I get home. School internet is terrible.

I'm going to go over all of his posts. I may post some thoughts in bold.
To summarize:
  • He is extremely passive agressive.
  • His posts don't actually say anything useful. They are all fluff.
  • He ignored my question.
  • He is a new player but isn't acting like one.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ROBIN AISAGA

I'll play this game with you. New players can be scum guys. @Celever evidently doesn't think Robin is scum.

Yeah his recent AtE has been excellent.

Defending bbninjas:

Your pursuit of bb is bad.

This is really bad. This case is so bad and he's pursuing it so hard. This is a hugeeeee role fish.

Your main guess of what? Scum? Celever's points on BB are soooooo badddddd.

Nice. So now you try to prevent us from making any progress at all.

You don't know that.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: CELEVER

There's so many good reasons why bb wouldn't want to tell you and you just pretend like they don't exist.

There's something about his role that would require that post / time frame to mean something to him. He has a hunch that is relevant in that time frame. I don't know why you are so desperate to know every one of his thoughts.

We don't need to know everyone's thoughts at all times. That helps scum more than it helps town.

Come on Celever. You got me all hyped about BB being scum with the same logic. You clung to your reasoning so protectively.

Pushing for Celever lynch:

Celever is still an excellent lynch guys.

I'll sum it up for you.
  • He obviously wants to have control. He wants to lead. The past few games he hasn't done this. He has been town the last few games as well.
  • He blatantly interrupted my two innocent attempts at getting info. The past few games he hasn't done this. He has been town the last few games as well.
  • His logic against BB was terrible and he clung onto it so much. He was grasping for straws for no reason.

When SS saying something that Camo doesn't agree about.. he doesn't vote him or ask him about it. Just showing him how he is wrong. Huh..That's.. not typical?

Analysing vote counts ;) nothing more scummy than that in my eyes :p

Analyzing vote counts is something that town should do.

It's a great resource and the players on here don't do it enough. It's basically never a scumtell.

It also the only thing I can find scummy about SS.. Maybe this post as well:

To me, there's nothing wrong with having cleareds this early.

MOVING ON

He made a case post on Luispipe, much similar structure as the case post he had made about Robin:

• He contradicts himself depending on what will make him look better.
  • He bandwagons and never says anything new.
  • He is hypocritical.
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: LUISPIPE8

Still pushing for Celever:

Celever is still an excellent lynch.

I'm not as confident about Luis as I am about Celever. His scum gameplay is very similar to his town game and it can be very hard to differentiate them. He is scummy no matter his alignment. That's not to say that he isn't an extremely viable lynch, he is.

##UNVOTE: LUISPIPE8
##VOTE: CELEVER

This lynch is free guys. Hop on.

This game especially. You are way scummier than usual.

Why aren't people voting for Celever? He scumslipped.

In conclusion :

- Camo defended bbninjas to a great extent, although this might have been another way to try and lynch Celever
-Camo built a case on Robin, similar structure to the case he built on Luis (confotown) - Robin is probably town?
- Camo was mainly obsessed with lynching Celever throughout the game. I don't know what to think about that.

@Celever that "paranoia" you kept mentioning was me actually worrying I was going to be night killed day 1 due to PMJ and some others saying I revealed too early, which I acknowledge, I messed up there. Since that list may make me look like I have a pretty big role (possibly Phoenix) I was trying to really show that my role isn't much outside of that list in hopes I could survive to the next day.

Anyways, I have a bit more time! ^.^

@Celever ; the biggest thing that makes me doubt the King X lynch is Camo's push for King X's lynch while also pushing for your lynch. While I really need to get to reading up exactly how and what Camo was pushing, it is something to ponder (at least for me) until there is analysis. It's likely that his true intention was to get you lynched, and King X is an easy town or a weak scum to fall back on.

@scattered ; I don't think he wasn't defending me as such, but rather attacking Celever (which is basically what you said). There is also the possibility that he was trying to get some credit for himself from me, since I have a bad habit of doing that when being defended as town. :p

Because you should lynch people you have a case on.
Considering I haven't made a proper case yet today, then by your logic I should lynch no one. Why are you so adamant on not answering my question? Surely it can't be difficult to suggest reasons on why you're townie over scummy, unless you haven't done pro-town things all game.

@bbninjas - pretty much yeah, if you don't have a case and you don't agree with existing cases, you should not just vote for a random person. You should scumhunt and find cases. Is that not logical to you?

Camoclone
siguser.png

05-09-2016
06:03 PM ET (US)
Tell em who Maya is PP. This TGK guy doesnt trust you.
Professor Palutena
05-09-2016
05:59 PM ET (US)
Buddying doesn't mean anything if we know flips.

There's literally no way that Camo and I can be on the same alignment.
Camoclone
siguser.png

05-09-2016
05:45 PM ET (US)
He's lying TGK. Don't do it!
Professor Palutena
05-09-2016
05:45 PM ET (US)
Also someone on the scum team has an ability that lets them make a QT with a dead player. I'm not revealing who they are.

Quote my posts and I tell you. Otherwise, I tell them who Maya is.
This is the state of the deadchat right now.

lol, what the actual heck. "I'm vanilla, I don't really care if I die, I just won't contribute at all. I don't love celever's case, but this screams scum and at the very least unhelpful town.
##UNVOTE: simsands I still think simsands is a good lynch.
##VOTE: King Xerneas

This is the state of the deadchat right now.

They're both anti town. I know camo will try to mess with you. I would just ignore PP. He's desperately trying to fulfill his wincon on the off chance there's a reviver. If there is a reviver, there's no way (s)he should revive an indie who claimed town rather than a confo town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back