Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you now post actual reads and not nulls? :3
Not only that, but he's echoing everyone.

-bbninjas: Don't really know yet.
This echoes EM.

-TGK: He always maked slightly scummy plays D1
This echoes pretty much everyone.

-Robin: He is a new player? So don't know.
Not actually an echo but he's regurgitating the same opinions on Robin.

-EM: what is he doing? Spend 2 hours on minecraft but not having the time for WW. WW is more important than minecraft but if you don't like it, sub out.
Almost verbatim echo of Camo with the "play or sub out".

- @Jabberwock : Where are you?
Echoes me.

My vote is for EM but I don't know if I first need to unvote.
Why are you voting for EM?

Hi I just back to my computer I will now be going through all the 200 posts I've missed.

Oh well okay, but I am planning to sleep to tonight, so the questions have to stop at some point :p

How much do you think PMJ is scum, would you say?
hm let's see, about 61%. So I guess that's a ''very well might be'' And that's just based on my previous post.

Why are you so afraid (or reluctant) to contribute?
It's not that I don't want to contribute. But it's pretty much the same as starting an argument here :/ I'm planning on learning a bit more on what you guys consider valueble instead of fluff (As it seems I'm not really of a big help right now) and then later in the game (If still part of this world) I will start posting more useful stuff when I have a better idea of how to fight back.

Oh well okay, but I am planning to sleep to tonight, so the questions have to stop at some point :p
The questions won't stop but your answers will.

There's a difference.

hm let's see, about 61%. So I guess that's a ''very well might be'' And that's just based on my previous post.
That's a oddly specific number...

It's not that I don't want to contribute. But it's pretty much the same as starting an argument here :/ I'm planning on learning a bit more on what you guys consider valueble instead of fluff (As it seems I'm not really of a big help right now) and then later in the game (If still part of this world) I will start posting more useful stuff when I have a better idea of how to fight back.
This game involves a lot of arguing. You'll need to argue to survive.

You need to start posting useful stuff now. If you aren't going to useful, there's little point in keeping you alive.

Again, with that logic, there are a lot of people that have contributed almost near to nothing compared to me. So don't be greedy and be happy for now, okay. Let me ask a question now Palutena. It's only fair to give some info in return.

The votes are mainly on TGK, Celever and EM now. Do you think these votes are well placed? Why do you think they received the mayority of votes?

I'm curious, between these three who do you think has the best case against him/her?

It's irrelevant to this point if he's lynchproof or not. If he isn't, he lied and scum. If he is, we confirm his mason partner(s).
The fact of wasting a lynch is what concerns me

@Celever...But As I have an open mind, you might as well want to gain our newbies trust by acting like a caretaker. It's a sound strategy if you think about it...
IMO, being newbie has nothing to do with being someone everybody have to take care of.

I am indeed deathproof. If you want I can post my role.
If someone else asks for you to post it, it would be a good idea to do it.

That's an* oddly specific number...
Why is this important to you? Just asking... @Professor Palutena

The votes are mainly on TGK, Celever and EM now. Do you think these votes are well placed? Why do you think they received the mayority of votes?
This isn't a very good question. My vote is currently on TGK so the answer should be obvious with which case I think is the best.

I think the votes on TGK are well placed. I don't understand the votes on Celever at all. I can see the case on EM but I don't think it's worth the cost of not lynching TGK.

Because I have a very open mind that considers a lot of possibilities...

I guess I would definitly not vote on either @mordacazir @Reinforce or @Squirtle Squad Because they haven't talked much yet, so nothing to be judged about except for lurking. Voting on one of them would really be stabbing in the dark of the highest order.
Lurking is a scumtell. Scum frequently lurk to avoid getting suspicions. If they don't post, it makes it tough to get reads on them which helps them stay alive. This is why lurking frustrates people.

You can add this to your Werewolf education. :)

I don't understand the votes on Celever at all.
I'll sum it up for you.
  • He obviously wants to have control. He wants to lead. The past few games he hasn't done this. He has been town the last few games as well.
  • He blatantly interrupted my two innocent attempts at getting info. The past few games he hasn't done this. He has been town the last few games as well.
  • His logic against BB was terrible and he clung onto it so much. He was grasping for straws for no reason.

I don't have anyone at the moment that I consider standing out. Maybe I'll do a report after day one on possible scum actions that concern me.
You said this after you voted for TGK earlier in the day.

@Camoclone is that sarcasm, ouch :(

I agree with Celever. I don't see a very strong case there TGK. It looks like you're trying to save your own, I understand that. I'm doing it as well, Nothing personal but here goes my first vote: (I don't want to use my ability this early) Sorry if that's scumtalking and or AtE but I kinda like doing that :p

Not sure if I still like this game however...
If no one is standing out as scummy, why did you vote for TGK?

Or, if you voted TGK, why did you lie about no one standing out as scummy? (your vote is proof that you think someone is scum)?

You don't like questions so feel free to only answer one of these two. ;)

I'll sum it up for you.
  • He obviously wants to have control. He wants to lead. The past few games he hasn't done this. He has been town the last few games as well.
  • He blatantly interrupted my two innocent attempts at getting info. The past few games he hasn't done this. He has been town the last few games as well.
  • His logic against BB was terrible and he clung onto it so much. He was grasping for straws for no reason.
Why Celever and not EM/TGK though?

I'm voting for TGK so I don't get what you're trying to ask.

I'm reading your post as "Why not lynch Celever or EM or TGK?" so I might be missing something.
It's still fairly early into D1. We shouldn't limit ourselves to only two lynch candidates. Also Celever is experienced enough to know better as town.

Okay thanks Palutena, but I'm asking an actual reasoning for the voting, I see you voted TGK. Why? please explain. Your answer may be brief. However answering with I don't think it's a good question is the worst contribution ever. Also your other answers are very hollow.

And the answer to your new question: you wil find in the post you quoted -__- I voted for TGK because I had no intention of being lynched. Also we have to make a vote eventually or else random.org will decide for us. Also I might very well unvote at some point. Pherhaps if another candidate shows up who Is higher on the suspects list. There's no reason for me to change my vote now, you must be able to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back