Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anyone at the moment that I consider standing out. Maybe I'll do a report after day one on possible scum actions that concern me.

##UNVOTE Luispipe8

##UNVOTE Celever

I would like to hear, how do you feel about getting pressure off of yourself @Robin Aisaga

Also, I think I'm putting one of my votes on TGK just because... Actually, @thegrovylekid please, be sincere: Are you deathproof or not? I think I'm echoing right now but, I don't want to waste a lynch, even on D1 on someone who's town and can't even die. If I vote, D1 would end, so... I think I'll wait for it a little
It's irrelevant to this point if he's lynchproof or not. If he isn't, he lied and scum. If he is, we confirm his mason partner(s).

I don't have anyone at the moment that I consider standing out. Maybe I'll do a report after day one on possible scum actions that concern me.
Why don't you have anyone who is standing out? How about the inverse -- who would you definitely not vote for?

Because I have a very open mind that considers a lot of possibilities...

I guess I would definitly not vote on either @mordacazir @Reinforce or @Squirtle Squad Because they haven't talked much yet, so nothing to be judged about except for lurking. Voting on one of them would really be stabbing in the dark of the highest order.

Because I have a very open mind that considers a lot of possibilities...

I guess I would definitly not vote on either @mordacazir @Reinforce or @Squirtle Squad Because they haven't talked much yet, so nothing to be judged about except for lurking. Voting on one of them would really be stabbing in the dark of the highest order.
That's a bit of a cop out, don't you think? I'm literally just asking you to analyse someone's posts in the nicest way possible: I couldn't care less who you pick so long as you draw a definitive conclusion in the end.

Lurking isn't good. You can ignore Camo; every new player gets the same advice and no one blames you if you do. I would be interested in where you're most likely to place your vote if you super had to. :)

Celever is still an excellent lynch guys.

@Celever I don't really want to but fine.

I think PMJ has been acting strange, PMJ is quite a consistent one. And also a veteran. And it simply makes no sense to not discuss and consider other players as well. But PMJ is als going with the crowd the moment people started voting on TGK. It's like PMJ wants to take the easy lynch on random people. This I believe sounds like a possible scenario that could be the case here. I mean PMJ doesn't even have any substantional leads on me but still I get this aggresive stand.

On the other hand you have been giving me good advice. You have indeed been very nice to newbies and also decent against other players. Thank you. But As I have an open mind, you might as well want to gain our newbies trust by acting like a caretaker. It's a sound strategy if you think about it. You do have the normal player vibe though, and that makes the reversed psycholgy part of my brain tingeling. Sorry but as I said, I consider a lot.

... And no more questions. Pretty please? :)

Also, I think I'm putting one of my votes on TGK just because... Actually, @thegrovylekid please, be sincere: Are you deathproof or not? I think I'm echoing right now but, I don't want to waste a lynch, even on D1 on someone who's town and can't even die. If I vote, D1 would end, so... I think I'll wait for it a little
I am indeed deathproof. If you want I can post my role.

Don't expect the day one lynch to be substantial unless someone slips. It's not surprising you suspect me.

Think of it from the outside looking in. Would you be suspicious of someone else acting like you?

@Celever I don't really want to but fine.

I think PMJ has been acting strange, PMJ is quite a consistent one. And also a veteran. And it simply makes no sense to not discuss and consider other players as well. But PMJ is als going with the crowd the moment people started voting on TGK. It's like PMJ wants to take the easy lynch on random people. This I believe sounds like a possible scenario that could be the case here. I mean PMJ doesn't even have any substantional leads on me but still I get this aggresive stand.

On the other hand you have been giving me good advice. You have indeed been very nice to newbies and also decent against other players. Thank you. But As I have an open mind, you might as well want to gain our newbies trust by acting like a caretaker. It's a sound strategy if you think about it. You do have the normal player vibe though, and that makes the reversed psycholgy part of my brain tingeling. Sorry but as I said, I consider a lot.

... And no more questions. Pretty please? :)
As I mentioned before, paranoia isn't good in this game. Having a open mind and looking into the options is good, but not trusting anyone is definitely not. I don't want to say "yo, trust me! ^3^" but it's another general tip. :p

Your analysis on PMJ is fine but you always need to have a conclusive statement. How much do you think PMJ is scum, would you say? You said there are no standouts, so who else is up there with PMJ? It's just useful to know where your head is at. Luis ninja'd me to it, but I'm only asking you questions because you're not contributing by your own accord. Step up your play and it won't be necessary. ;)

Sorry, for the wait:
A few reads:
-bbninjas: Don't really know yet.
-TGK: He always maked slightly scummy plays D1
-Robin: He is a new player? So don't know.
-EM: what is he doing? Spend 2 hours on minecraft but not having the time for WW. WW is more important than minecraft but if you don't like it, sub out.
- @Jabberwock : Where are you?
And @quakingpunch73 and @double o squirtle do i still need to unvote for Cypher/King Xerneas because he subbed.
My vote is for EM but I don't know if I first need to unvote.

Let it be known mord has no reads.

Sorry, for the wait:
A few reads:
-bbninjas: Don't really know yet.
-TGK: He always maked slightly scummy plays D1
-Robin: He is a new player? So don't know.
-EM: what is he doing? Spend 2 hours on minecraft but not having the time for WW. WW is more important than minecraft but if you don't like it, sub out.
- @Jabberwock : Where are you?
And @quakingpunch73 and @double o squirtle do i still need to unvote for Cypher/King Xerneas because he subbed.
My vote is for EM but I don't know if I first need to unvote.
Can you now post actual reads and not nulls? :3

I'd think you need to unvote if you're changing the vote to a different user. I'd also think Cypher and King Xerneas now count as one person, since KX is a sub.

I'm am the worst at this game, okay.
No one cares if you get stuff wrong, we just care what you're thinking. If you're town you can't get stuff wrong really because we're all uninformed. :p

Contribution will always contribute something. Reluctance to do so is always anti-town. This applies to every player in the game. The apathy with players on Day 1 is already unacceptable, and it kills games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back