Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, here how I stand on TGK: I don't think we should be lynching someone who can be confirmed as confo town at a later date. I think this hurts the town a lot, because it gets rid of one more clear prematurely. Town has a habit of doing this here - countless times have I witnessed the town not budging from a case early game on a player that has a) a powerful ability or b) can be cleared easily at a later date. I definitely don't want to lynch a player like this Day 1.

Also, a point on Phoenix - if TGK's Ability is true, we've already got a conforole. Phoenix is definitely in the game, and it I also presume he is town. So all the player with the role Phoenix needs to do is claim the role "Phoenix" and not get counter-claimed, and is now cleared. (Of course, Phoenix will ideally want to remain as quiet as possible until late game for this reason.)

Perhaps you're right, TGK is still scummy so I'm gonna stick with where I'm at, but if he flips scum I'm going to tell you "I told you so ;)"
Anyways, here how I stand on TGK: I don't think we should be lynching someone who can be confirmed as confo town at a later date. I think this hurts the town a lot, because it gets rid of one more clear prematurely. Town has a habit of doing this here - countless times have I witnessed the town not budging from a case early game on a player that has a) a powerful ability or b) can be cleared easily at a later date. I definitely don't want to lynch a player like this Day 1.

Read that and then tell me what you think.

Read that and then tell me what you think.
Yeah your logic is pretty sound, but with TGK lurking like "Lecrae" and not contributing, it's like he's signing his own death certificate. If he were town would he not be here trying to look somewhat townie?

If he comes and contributed and explains some stuff then yeah your idea is good.

And yes @Camoclone I know this, but it can also be seen as a scumtell, but you know that already.

It's not a scumtell. In fact, explain how it is a scumtell.

In a number of games I've played here I've seen players "analyse" vote counts who've used it as a way of looking townie, who've then flipped scum.

And everytime that's happened I've called them on it, or someone else has because it's a scumtell?

I don't make this stuff up, I just see others do it and adapt. A number of times other players have said its a scumtell? And the logic is sound to me, I believe it, so now I call others on it.

In a number of games I've played here I've seen players "analyse" vote counts who've used it as a way of looking townie, who've then flipped scum.
Who?

And everytime that's happened I've called them on it, or someone else has because it's a scumtell?

I don't make this stuff up, I just see others do it and adapt. A number of times other players have said its a scumtell? And the logic is sound to me, I believe it, so now I call others on it.
Just because someone says it is a scumtell does not make it a scumtell. What's the logic? You didn't explain any logic in the tell.

Analyzing vote counts is scumtell only if that's the only thing you do. Like GM Drac in one of the games he was scum iirc.

In a way that this is all what you do. Another example: Jabber scum that only talked about the announcer in another game for a while.

Since you guys are obviously confused let me explain something. A scumtell is something that scum does NOT town. Analyzing vote counts is something town does. You guys understand now right?

Exactly what Camo said. What Camo said is also the basis of why I don't think AtE is a generic scumtell and is why I think it is only viable in certain situations.

SS is wrong about it being a scumtell. In short.
o.0

Are you denying that you said it was a scumtell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back