Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bbninjas, I'm not even pushing that hard anymore since his claim. I'm not even voting, lol

If he indeed was deathproof instead of just a ghost, it was a more than worthy lynch. After his claim, the only time I repeated my statements/outcomes was when Skyleaf asked for them, IIRC; or maybe once while still trying to understand tgk's role completely.

I'm now doubting a bit how much of a good idea it is to lynch him, but I'm still surprised he was utterly defensive while he thought he was deathproof.

I'm still surprised he was utterly defensive while he thought he was deathproof.
This is partially why I have a hard time believing his claim.

If you want people to test your deathproof claim, which was what he wanted to do, then you need to push for your own lynch. Going on the defensive is counter-intuitive to his plan.

I dunno, I didn't think his role was that difficult to understand so I think he's lying, not so much confused.

If that was really his role and he thought it was confusing he could have just asked the hosts.
Seconding this. The mods in all the other games I've played have been willing to answer my questions, and I doubt mods would just let someone be confused about something as important as their role.

If that was really his role and he thought it was confusing he could have just asked the hosts.

Seconding this. The mods in all the other games I've played have been willing to answer my questions, and I doubt mods would just let someone be confused about something as important as their role.

But he wasn't confused, not at first.

So with this, I'm presuming I can post fluff? I'm confused about what my/the limits of fluff posting are.

I'm also feeling really pressured for some reason.

I actually did ask the hosts. Didn't make it less confusing, but I did ask them.

So with this, I'm presuming I can post fluff? I'm confused about what my/the limits of fluff posting are.

That happens. Sometimes having votes on you can feel like a pressure cooker. It can take some getting used to.

EM and Jabber are both fairly scummy. Jabber moreso, but EM is there too.

Why would you want to post fluff when that time could be spent creating contribution, though?

I didn't understand TGK's role at first. I don't think Maya keeping him alive was very clear. I wouldn't put much stock into that line of reasoning.

This is Jabber's response to TGK's case on him:

I realize I may have jumped the gun a bit for trying to end RVS early, but I don't see how this part of your post does any more than echo what's already been said.

My defense wasn't specifically of you (although I suppose in a way, it could be perceived as such). I dislike the sole reasoning of "Oh, the D20 shenanigans in D&D are getting out of hand" and "Hey, it's still RVS" as excuses to jump on bandwagons. Yeah, the D20 thing was funny once, and still is in the context of D&D. That joke has long since run its course and there is no need to bring it into a WW game.
Here, Jabber tries to stop RVS. While RVS is annoying at times, you can't stop it because it allows people to guage reactions. You also can't really have a case at this early stage in the game (outside of the obnixous vote wall), and trying to stop RVS, which can lead to cases due to reaction, is a step towards stopping discussion, something that the scum want.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, I'm fairly certain all this does is echo.

@Professor Palutena @bbninjas If there's anything else you'd like me to answer, please let me know; I must have missed it reading through the thread earlier. >.>[/QUOTE]

Here is TGK's response to what Jabber said:

tch. I believe Jabber's defence.

##UNPICHUPOCALYPSE: Jabberwock

Not sure who to vote for. My top scumread is Robin (Afraid to post, AtE, a few others), followed by me (Because I'm the new TwistedTurtwig for whatever reason >_<) and then EM bringing up the rear.

Here, TGK says he believes Jabber. Then says that Robin is his top scum read.

Okay, wait. You read my role, right? I need Maya alive. Why do you want Maya to claim? Are you trying to kill her? Do you want her dead to save me from coming bac?

##GOTCHA: Jabberwock

TGK takes back what he says because of Jabber's odd request.

Oh, right, your Ability hinges on her being alive. I was legitimately confused about her not claiming because I figured if she did, she'd be confotown, but I guess that's not necessarily good thing in this case. :p

Jabber explains he got confused.

EM and Jabber are both fairly scummy. Jabber moreso, but EM is there too.

TGK never responses to that and later on says that Jabber and EM are scummy, completely leaving Robin out of the picture.

So
@thegrovylekid - How strong do you think is the case on Jabber right now?
If you left Robin out, does that mean you no longer see him as an option for today's lynch?
Do you think the case on EM is stronger than Jabber or the opposite?

Personally, the only scumtell I've seen on EM is his lurking. I may be missing something because I'm a noob, but I haven't seen anything else myself.

Oh, I should say now that I'm gonna be away for basically all of tomorrow. I'm sure you won't miss me too much, but since I usually post a few hundred times a day I thought I'd say it earlier rather than later. :p

Oh, I should say now that I'm gonna be away for basically all of tomorrow. I'm sure you won't miss me too much, but since I usually post a few hundred times a day I thought I'd say it earlier rather than later. :p

Quick before you are gone, are you scum or not? :p

I didn't understand TGK's role at first. I don't think Maya keeping him alive was very clear. I wouldn't put much stock into that line of reasoning.
I don't see why this is a valid defense.

There's no reason TGK can't ask the mods to explain his role until he understands it.

@thegrovylekid - How strong do you think is the case on Jabber right now?
If you left Robin out, does that mean you no longer see him as an option for today's lynch?
Do you think the case on EM is stronger than Jabber or the opposite?
I think the case on Jabber is the strongest case at the minute due to his play. I don't see Robin as scum. Rereading his posts he feels like intimidated new town. Jabber's case is stronger than EM.

Damnit I can't tell a lie; I am scum!! :eek:
I could see Celever saying this and pertending it to be sarcasm to amuse himself, not going to lie :p

Damnit I can't tell a lie; I am scum!! :eek:
Before I saw the [/sarcasm], I was going to say that I would've taken this with a grain of salt. I don't think someone would've given away their role so quickly, anyways (unless you're TGK, which in that case you've already gone and done it).

Why would you want to post fluff when that time could be spent creating contribution, though?
If I were to post any fluff at this stage, it would be just me rambling off about Turnabout Timber, which, if you know me, you know I love to talk about my stories and go off about them for long periods of time per session. I'm refraining from it here, as I don't really see any openings to do so and it would be fairly random and out-of-place, even though Al Catraz is heavily based off Ace Attorney but with different settings and characters. You guys should read it, though, because I think it's pretty similar to AA but unique at the same time, and it's got a nice premise to it in my eyes.

...Stop with the advertising, Jesi...

That happens. Sometimes having votes on you can feel like a pressure cooker. It can take some getting used to.
Right now, it feels like almost everything I do is going to get called out in some shape or form, which I'm not really sure what to think of. It's not a good feeling, I can say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back