Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I'm going to go for the EM lynch now. But not because I think he is scum. Lynching EM gives his unreadable alignment, which will be very helpful in analysing the vote counts. My theory is actually that if he is scum, the scum team will be wanting to bus him, if town, it will depend on the player's motive - as he's normally town-detrimental, so scum wouldn't mind keeping him alive. On the other hand, scum may need to use him as a scapegoat.

It also gets rid of an inactive/unhelpful player and prevents the need for lynching the other two wagons (Jabber, TGK) who I think are town.

So, ##UNVOTE: TGK ##VOTE: EM

I guess he could give us the name of the non-Maya mason. That way we could still have two clears, avoid the guaranteed mislynch, and Maya would still be hidden from the town.

Having 2 clears Day 2 just for the sake of having clears isn't really that helpful for town, considering the scum can and will pick them off, even with the fear of doctor protection.

Anyways, I'm going to go for the EM lynch now. But not because I think he is scum. Lynching EM gives his unreadable alignment, which will be very helpful in analysing the vote counts. My theory is actually that if he is scum, the scum team will be wanting to bus him, if town, it will depend on the player's motive - as he's normally town-detrimental, so scum wouldn't mind keeping him alive. On the other hand, scum may need to use him as a scapegoat.

It also gets rid of an inactive/unhelpful player and prevents the need for lynching the other two wagons (Jabber, TGK) who I think are town.

EM's being subbed out or modkilled at the end of D2.

##unvote: TGk

As someone mentioned before it would be better for you to reveal Pearl, that way we have to two cleareds and Maya stays hidden.

Question @thegrovylekid in what context was it revealed that Dahlia was in the game?
Could that reveal be hinting on her being your QT?? Was her presence senses in your QT or the game in general?

Having 2 clears Day 2 just for the sake of having clears isn't really that helpful for town, considering the scum can and will pick them off, even with the fear of doctor protection.
For the purpose of choosing a lynch two cleareds is better than no cleareds.

To me, there's nothing wrong with having cleareds this early.

EM's being subbed out or modkilled at the end of D2.
So? From what I read before, the hosts didn't have a definite sub. No need to have more players killed than necessary... modkilling is pro-scum. I don't think TGK nor Jabber are good lynches for today either, and finding out EM's alignment would be nice for Day 2 analysis.

For the purpose of choosing a lynch two cleareds is better than no cleareds.

To me, there's nothing wrong with having cleareds this early.
No, you're not understanding. It is better to have players cleared publicly later in the game rather than earlier, since their value is much more late game (for circumstance of process-of-elimination). We also do not need scum to be killing clears that have claimed early so we have none by Day 5.

Why do you think Jabber is town?

This may be a foolish thought, but I don't think we should lynch anyone today. There has been no conclusive material. Mostly just a lot of scumtalk. I don't want to be part of bandwagening TGK anymore. We just can't afford to lose a townsfolk today, and it's not something unlikely to happen. I guess wolfs will still cast their vote, but I don't want my first lynch ever to be on an innocent player. I'm not completely excluding myself from voting though. For now I think this is the right thing to do. And I encourage other townsfolk to do this as well.

So... A Robin lynch?

I mean, this is scummy. The whole "I don't want to be a part of the TGK wagon" part as someone in the scum chat told him to unvote for that reason. Also this post comes after I asked him what does he think about TGK, so I can see how this is a way to avoid the need to give explanations.
"We just can't afford to lose a townsfolk today" and all that AtE does not sit well with a new town player for me. I prefer not lynching new players as much as the next guy, but I don't see other options.

If not Robin or other cases, we are kinda stuck with a TGK lynch. Thoughts?

@Miyami~~ is this your first werewolf game? If not how experienced are you?
I played last game.

Also anyone who keeps their vote on TGK since him claiming that he can be cleared are scum, because they are trying to lynch a player who can be easily cleared or condemned at a later date.

Looking at @Miyami~~ @xDoggerx @PikaMasterJesi @Skyleaf2000 @PMJ @Luispipe8
Looking at his role (and his self-vote) he seems to want to get lynched. I think he's town, so I want to lynch him so he finds out.

Might I inquire as to the basis of this vote, if you haven't read the thread yet?
I don't like PokéBeach. I'm only here because I owe TGK a favour.

Mod kills are not pro scum, lol. bb you are awfully aggressive this game.

Re tgk, he won't out his partners and they won't come forward either. We have a list that says someone is a safe claim and tgk is on it.

He is happily digging his own grave and the only one knows why is him and possibly those in his qt. He had better say something quick or he's getting lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back