Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being inactive I've been on mc a lot and can have staff from the server I'm on provide logs of me being there :p.

Also because it's day 1 my only guess is bbninjas because of what celever said, but I don't want to just go off of one of the first main PokéBeach WW players' posts before I vote.
MC=Mine Craft

No it's not. bb is hiding something. @bbninjas, don't hide stuff. Fine, if you weren't so lazy about your future reference posts I wouldn't have been able to call you out on it. You've made that mistake now, so you have to answer for it. In the other game all of your future reference posts were clear and apparently from a town's perspective. If I'd asked you why you tagged any of those posts, you would have been able to answer me. You have no reason not to be able to answer me unless you're scum and hiding something, so that's why my vote remains on you.
This is really bad. This case is so bad and he's pursuing it so hard. This is a hugeeeee role fish.
Don't hide stuff. TGK is still scum, but you're his buddy. I'm not removing this vote until you answer, because the future reference tag has a lot of utility when you're scum too. I don't think that future reference would be posted if you're town with that post. So... what are you hiding?

Also because it's day 1 my only guess is bbninjas because of what celever said, but I don't want to just go off of one of the first main PokéBeach WW players' posts before I vote.
Your main guess of what? Scum? Celever's points on BB are soooooo badddddd.

Sorry for being inactive I've been on mc a lot and can have staff from the server I'm on provide logs of me being there :p.

Please explain the case on bbninjas as you understand it.

@Camoclone is that sarcasm, ouch :(

I agree with Celever. I don't see a very strong case there TGK. It looks like you're trying to save your own, I understand that. I'm doing it as well, Nothing personal but here goes my first vote: (I don't want to use my ability this early) Sorry if that's scumtalking and or AtE but I kinda like doing that :p

##VOTE: Thegrovylekid

Not sure if I still like this game however...

This is really bad. This case is so bad and he's pursuing it so hard. This is a hugeeeee role fish.
This isn't a role fish. There's nothing to do with his role in the equation right now.
@Camoclone is that sarcasm, ouch :(

I agree with Celever. I don't see a very strong case there TGK. It looks like you're trying to save your own, I understand that. I'm doing it as well, Nothing personal but here goes my first vote: (I don't want to use my ability this early) Sorry if that's scumtalking and or AtE but I kinda like doing that :p

##VOTE: Thegrovylekid

Not sure if I still like this game however...
Haha, the game can be kinda intense. You'll get into it more -- it's scary for newer players but the payout is great if you stick with it. This is your first game so I really wouldn't pay too much mind to Camo. He overpressures new players to get a reaction out of them all the time, and it works regardless of alignment.

There's so many good reasons why bb wouldn't want to tell you and you just pretend like they don't exist.

Nice. So now you try to prevent us from making any progress at all.
You know my philosophy with inexperienced players, so calm down lol. I've said it loads of times before: your tactic successfully pushes lynches -- it doesn't successfully lynch scum. Sometimes those two things coincide, but it's mostly just random chance. I mentioned earlier on how much of a double standard new players are put under in this meta already lol.
You don't know that.
It's 99%. Maybe the hosts have crafted a brand new role for this game which my post has an unnaturally large link with. Maybe. Seriously though, my post is up front and like a sentence long, which is why I'm questioning him on it. There's no reasonable assertion that it can link to any kind of role or ability.
There's so many good reasons why bb wouldn't want to tell you and you just pretend like they don't exist.
Besides the one you've already mentioned (some obscure link to a role) there isn't one. Don't exaggerate and stick to the facts please. ;)

You know my philosophy with inexperienced players, so calm down lol. I've said it loads of times before: your tactic successfully pushes lynches -- it doesn't successfully lynch scum.
In recent games you haven't fought against me. Guess what. In recent games you also have been town. I wonder what has changed.

Besides the one you've already mentioned (some obscure link to a role) there isn't one. Don't exaggerate and stick to the facts please. ;)
There's something about his role that would require that post / time frame to mean something to him. He has a hunch that is relevant in that time frame. I don't know why you are so desperate to know every one of his thoughts.

In recent games you haven't fought against me. Guess what. In recent games you also have been town. I wonder what has changed.
I haven't changed what I've been saying -- the only difference has been that you haven't fought back. You haven't been trying to lead lynches in the past few days as much as you normally do (besides the one on Squirtle Squad in the last game we interacted with each other in, but that case was solid).

And your "case" is a reach considering IIRC I didn't really fight with you in the only game I've been scum in on this site.
There's something about his role that would require that post / time frame to mean something to him. He has a hunch that is relevant in that time frame. I don't know why you are so desperate to know every one of his thoughts.
bbninjas made about 30 future references in the other game in which he used the system. For that post to be one of them there must be good reasoning, and that is reasoning he should share with the town. I've never seen a role be affected by actual time frames before because obviously that wouldn't work with different time zones. The post's content can't be associated with a role. Future references were also exclusively made in conjunction with reads the last time bb used the technique.

And your "case" is a reach considering IIRC I didn't really fight with you in the only game I've been scum in on this site.
This is implying that things don't change over time. That was a long time ago. The point still stands. You haven't gotten in the way of my early-game in recent games but you did now. I was hardly trying to lead a lynch.

bbninjas made about 30 future references in the other game in which he used the system. For that post to be one of them there must be good reasoning, and that is reasoning he should share with the town. I've never seen a role be affected by actual time frames before because obviously that wouldn't work with different time zones. The post's content can't be associated with a role. Future references were also exclusively made in conjunction with reads the last time bb used the technique.
We don't need to know everyone's thoughts at all times. That helps scum more than it helps town.

I'm of to sleep now. Time Zones in my disadvantage I guess. Thanks Clever and Scattered mind for your words. I don't feel comfortable going to sleep without activating my ability though. Sad times...

They weren't kidding when they said: everything you say may be used against you in court

EVERYTHING I SAY IS WRONG ARRGGG. why am I still replying.

This is implying that things don't change over time. That was a long time ago. The point still stands. You haven't gotten in the way of my early-game in recent games but you did now. I was hardly trying to lead a lynch.
It's using what resources we have to compare. Your case is currently speculation about how I might play as scum. It's a metaread without using my meta. As such, it's entirely inconclusive.

I haven't changed my posting style. You also seem to forget about the last few games: last game we never interacted thanks to dimensions, Fire Emblem was a game where we just agreed a lot, Melee I hosted and ORAS you did. We haven't had the opportunity to argue for 3 of the last 4 games, so naturally in both of our minds our arguing seems to have not happened in a long time, but it's all for good reasoning.

Your posts push the blame for arguing onto me, when you have the same responsibility. You also haven't argued with me for the past few games, and I don't recall you being scum recently. Therefore, you're scum now, clearly. :p
We don't need to know everyone's thoughts at all times. That helps scum more than it helps town.
We disagree on this. We don't need to know all of everyone's thoughts, no. When someone posts in-thread that a somewhat obscure post has major relevance to their reads, then yeah, we do need to know. Otherwise it looks to me like bb is trying to fulfil his quota of "the future reference thing is seen as a townie thing to do so imma do it". He had no townie reasoning behind it, and that's why he's not providing any. It's simple.
I'm of to sleep now. Time Zones in my disadvantage I guess. Thanks Clever and Scattered mind for your words. I don't feel comfortable going to sleep without activating my ability though. Sad times...

They weren't kidding when they said: everything you say may be used against you in court

EVERYTHING I SAY IS WRONG ARRGGG. why am I still replying.
This is why we need to take it light on new players. Robin, most reads end up being metareads in this game. Scumtells are only used with newer players because we don't have a meta to work with them on. Later into the game there's a lot more logic and reasoning and all that fun stuff involved with information flow, as opposed to early game which is primarily stabbing in the dark. Anything can be turned into a scumtell by an experienced player, and usually this is accomplished by scum players or Camo, because he has an obsession with it. Those cases, however, never stick.

If your role has resulted in your death then I am truly sorrowful, but I hope you will come back to play next time. If not, then you need to stop hinting at it! I know that this might be more of a "everything I say is wrong :(" but seriously, it's just giving information to players who don't need it. Your play this game hasn't been bad though, and compared to a lot of new players you've been playing super well!

@Empoleon_master - you lurked the thread for a while after my post had been made asking you to explain the case on bbninjas. I understand that you are not sure what the case is? If so, why bbninjas case is the one you noticed above all others?

All of this ability hinting is getting really old...

Robin is bugging me for the reasons Camo and PMJ brought up (dat AtE tho!).

I still want to hear from Jabberwock though.

Also note how TGK is gone now that the attention is away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back