Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##UNVOTE:

##VOTE: Celever

You bound to turn scum after getting the heroic role before
We're out of RVS.
##woooo objection: Cypher333
My alerts didn't work so i am working on a real post.
We're out of RVS.
@PMJ
Jee, take it easy. I was just trying to say some people seem to be trying a little too hard to look like regular players. You try to make it look like I'm not speculating. But I am. If I wanted to vote out a newbie I would have already casted my vote. If you think it's far stretched, what isn't? There's no real logic to go from yet. Were all just trying the waters. And the waters are new for me. I had no idea about all these abbreviations and strategies you were talking about. You on the other hand immediately cast your vote based only the way I write my first post. Doesn't everyone have their own approach when first posting in a werewolf game? I think you're just pointing fingers and make it look like you actually have something on me. To be honest I don't suspect you of being scum. But I definitely don't like the way you're playing.

And now you're likely going to try and show all the bad and suspicious in this post using all kinds of fancy werewolf terms. Well be my guest.
I feel like PMJ was kinda being constructive in a very aggressive way. Your post isn't very useful, and he illustrated a few reasons why. Paranoia and reading people based on their experience never really turns out well. Keeping an eye on influential players means that the other players can lurk under the radar better than normal.

@PMJ, Robin is a guy.
I do find weird how bb saved that post for reference, but Celever's reaction was a bit over the fence.
No it's not. bb is hiding something. @bbninjas, don't hide stuff. Fine, if you weren't so lazy about your future reference posts I wouldn't have been able to call you out on it. You've made that mistake now, so you have to answer for it. In the other game all of your future reference posts were clear and apparently from a town's perspective. If I'd asked you why you tagged any of those posts, you would have been able to answer me. You have no reason not to be able to answer me unless you're scum and hiding something, so that's why my vote remains on you.

And no, it wasn't a hollow threat. Why would I unvote scum?

Vote count without TGK's obnoxiousness:
bbninjas 1 :Skyleaf2000 l Celever
Camoclone 2 : simsands l thegrovylekid l PikaMasterJesi l
Empoelon_Master 1 : Cypher333
Jabberwock 1 : Professor Palutena
PikaMasterJesi 1: Camoclone l Jabberwock
PMJ 2 :thegrovylekid l Professor Palutena l Luispipe8 l GM Drac l xDoggerx
Professor Palutena 0: Camoclone
Robin Asiaga 2 : PMJ l xDoggerx
scattered mind 0 : bbninjas
simsands 0 :Camoclone
Squirtle Squad 0:simsands l Camoclone l PikaMasterJesi l
@thegrovylekid 3 :Camoclone l Celever l Camoclone l bbninjas l Celever | Empolen_master
xDoggerx 1 :thegrovylekid l Luispipe8

Not Voting: | mordacazir | PikaMasterJesi | Reinforce | Robin Aisaga | Squirtle Squad | scattered mind | Skyleaf2000
@quakingpunch73 @double o squirtle please ensure your vote counts are correct. For example, thegrovylekid has neither an active vote nor is he "Not Voting" in this votecount. That was just one mistake I happened to notice.

@Luis- Dogger having 2 votes is not a mistake.

@Celever- dos was compiling the votes, but the mass vote threw us off with tgk's name being everywhere. I'll add him to the not voting section.

@Luis- Dogger having 2 votes is not a mistake.

@Celever- dos was compiling the votes, but the mass vote threw us off with tgk's name being everywhere. I'll add him to the not voting section.
Honestly, I don't think anyone will care (in fact, most of us will be appreciative) if you just get rid of all of TGK's dumb unvotes. It makes the vote count illegible. I don't know if that was some kind of horrible scum tactic from you Carson, but no one ever do it again please! Dx

So both Dogger and simsands has a double vote?
Dogger can vote for 2 people, whereas simsands has a vote weight of 2. Usually Dogger's role can't vote for the same person twice so it's not just a more powerful mayor, so there's room for both roles on the town if we think they're both town. I wouldn't look into it too much.

Oooh, interesting. :V
But I do wonder why the mods told us those weren't mistakes rather than letting us speculate. :/

Oooh, interesting. :V
But I do wonder why the mods told us those weren't mistakes rather than letting us speculate. :/
Hosts have to respond to the questions of players. Sometimes they just say "ICNCND" but usually they just tell you the answer. It's commonplace for vote counts to display abnormal vote weights regardless.

Also, @PikaMasterJesi Just to be clear, is this your first WW game?
Yes, it is my first Werewolf game. That's why I was asking questions and apparently dumbtelling, because I didn't quite know what everything meant at the time. I went through and read the rules and terminology yesterday (I think I already stated this, but just to make it clear that I've done what I needed to do), so I know a bit more now. Just memorizing it now is what I need to do.

I'll be honest, at the very beginning I had no idea what I was doing at all. So I kinda bandwagoned and somehow pulled an OMGUS without knowing what it stood for (I was just like, "You voted for me so I'm gonna vote you.")

I'm going to leave my vote blank until I figure out who I want out. At this stage of the game, it's hard for me to tell who I want in the game and who I want out.

Dogger can vote for 2 people, whereas simsands has a vote weight of 2. Usually Dogger's role can't vote for the same person twice so it's not just a more powerful mayor, so there's room for both roles on the town if we think they're both town. I wouldn't look into it too much.
You're right @Celever , I can vote for 2 people, and just because @Luispipe8 was the first one to notice it:

##Unvote PMJ
##Calculate Luispipe8

##UnHighFive Robin Asiaga
##HighFive Celever
For hitting right in the spot! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back