Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless PP is somehow two different roles at once. xD
I doubt that, when PP died the flipped showed all his information. Usually if something is hidden there might be a mention about the information being hide in the update
(If you're on that list, you should probably tell me why I shouldn't get you lynched.)
Really? This are based on Day1 voting.
PP's been buddying with Camo in the graveyard, so I don't believe it.
There's just tormenting you to read their buddying

Celever is paranoid af on TGK. Stars had to align twice in a single blue moon during February 30th so all your plan could be developed ON DAY 1 when he was lynched. He can be scum? Yeah, I guess. But chances of that are thinner than mine of passing calculus III. :v

##Vote: Celever

Celever is paranoid af on TGK. Stars had to align twice in a single blue moon during February 30th so all your plan could be developed ON DAY 1 when he was lynched. He can be scum? Yeah, I guess. But chances of that are thinner than mine of passing calculus III. :v

##Vote: Celever
Explain to me what you think my plan is. I don't recall ever formulating this abstract "plan".
Anyways, I have a bit more time! ^.^

@Celever ; the biggest thing that makes me doubt the King X lynch is Camo's push for King X's lynch while also pushing for your lynch. While I really need to get to reading up exactly how and what Camo was pushing, it is something to ponder (at least for me) until there is analysis. It's likely that his true intention was to get you lynched, and King X is an easy town or a weak scum to fall back on.
I think it's a waste of time to look into Camo too much. Usually vote counts are a useful resource to have, but Camo is incredibly enigmatic and a master manipulator. He will have thrown in more red herrings than... than a uh... I'm not Shakespeare, but you get my point. He will intentionally be leading you down as many wrong paths as he can. Oftentimes there's some kind of pressure on a member of his scumteam who he sees as disposable early-game, and despite the uncharacteristically low number of targets Camo had yesterday, he did put some pressure on Xerneas, which could indicate him as scum more than town. But since, as previously mentioned, Camo is so enigmatic, I don't think we can look into this too much as it's so winey.

To the whole game: If you don't like my case on Xerneas, explain why. As with all cases, I want people to share their thoughts. This is the only case that's been brought up today...

This is the state of the deadchat right now.
I don't even know what you're trying to do tbh... >.>

Really? This are based on Day1 voting.
Actually, it's not. Perhaps you can give me some reasons for why you are town, like I asked, instead of dodging the question.

@bbninjas - pretty much yeah, if you don't have a case and you don't agree with existing cases, you should not just vote for a random person. You should scumhunt and find cases. Is that not logical to you?
This isn't random. I find you scummy. I want you to tell me what you've done that indicates you are town. Stop dodging the question.

I think it's a waste of time to look into Camo too much. Usually vote counts are a useful resource to have, but Camo is incredibly enigmatic and a master manipulator. He will have thrown in more red herrings than... than a uh... I'm not Shakespeare, but you get my point. He will intentionally be leading you down as many wrong paths as he can. Oftentimes there's some kind of pressure on a member of his scumteam who he sees as disposable early-game, and despite the uncharacteristically low number of targets Camo had yesterday, he did put some pressure on Xerneas, which could indicate him as scum more than town. But since, as previously mentioned, Camo is so enigmatic, I don't think we can look into this too much as it's so winey.
The bold is what I'm planning at looking for if I can find some time. I think there's stuff to get out of it. I also think his timing is vital. I doubt he'll push on a scum member unless there is a townie lynch to fall back on. Also, if he's scum and pushing too much on someone to the extent that they are getting lots of votes, then it indicates town moreso to me.

Also why did you ignore my question here.

I do think that a Celever lynch is stupid and illogical this early in the game considering how much push Camo had on Celever. Keep in mind that over perhaps one more day, Celever could easily have been lynched thanks to Camo...

So, any players wagoning on Celever are highly scummy.

The bold is what I'm planning at looking for if I can find some time. I think there's stuff to get out of it. I also think his timing is vital. I doubt he'll push on a scum member unless there is a townie lynch to fall back on. Also, if he's scum and pushing too much on someone to the extent that they are getting lots of votes, then it indicates town moreso to me.
Maybe, but you still can't put too much stock into it IMO. Misleading town as scum is what he does and it's like his main skill. Timing can be speculated but the case won't be concrete at all. The analysis I did on Xerneas' posts matter much more.
Also why did you ignore my question here.
Is that directed at scattered..?

@scattered mind @GM DracLord

King X did post some points on why he is more likely town here:

Oh I can't wait to see this.

The entirety of last week was finals week irl so I could read and observe but my ability to actually post things were quite limited. I didn't vote for tgk on D1 since I believed he was town and I'm pretty sure he said that his death would be pointless if Maya is still around. Considering my role being quite vanilla outside of N0 and quite possibly extreme luck I'm not as hyper defensive about staying alive unlike the last game I played (since I was a bomb). If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I honestly don't have that much to offer role-wise.

Apparently he:

- didn't jump on the TGK wagon

Which is about it. He also has the luxury of already role claiming, so he can claim vanilla. Of course, I would've liked more points from King X, but this is okay (not going to persuade to me he's town though).

Also @PikaMasterJesi @grantm1999 you appear to have missed my question here.

Maybe, but you still can't put too much stock into it IMO. Misleading town as scum is what he does and it's like his main skill. Timing can be speculated but the case won't be concrete at all. The analysis I did on Xerneas' posts matter much more.
I'm not refuting your case jsyk. :p

I'm also not planning on putting too much stock in it. But it gives pointers, and I like pointers. ^.^

Is that directed at scattered..?
Whoops, it looks like I completely forgot to write my question, and it didn't click that you intentionally or unintentionally responded to it when you were pointing out Camo's push for Xerneas up there somewhere.

I haven't missed it. I just need to prepare a defence. I'm actually kinda freaked out right now because I'm being pressured and could be lynched.

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Jesi

You've been chatting lots on the Skype chat. Sounds like you're making up an excuse to buy yourself time. And besides, you don't need to prepare a defense... I'm not making a case on you. xD

This post is primarily fluff. The comment on PMJ was a bad joke, but the one thing that stands out to me the most here, and some may call it minor, is the use of the word "probably". Yes, he says that he skipped a few pages, but he's read the rest of the thread in just over 24 hours. Assuming he's done so, he would remember whether people have said what he said about Robin before. The "probably" throws in a variable which gives him a way out if the statement is untrue. It's actually a very smart example of WIFOM. This is what tipped me off to him originally and is why I've been keeping an eye on him, as this was his first post of the game.

I simply read that as 'In the posts I've read so far, people have mentioned Robin a bit, and I assume it's been mentioned more since then'.

The above is King Xerneas' list. I want to draw attention to this list, and say why it can work well on scum. Oftentimes, roles like this are argued that they can be scum because scum have access to the role claims and as such it can function as a safe claim for them. However, this time around it's different, because the safe claim on the list was Pearl Fey -- otherwise known as Dahlia Hawthorne -- and she was an indie. This means that it actually offers a substantial amount of utility to the scumteam. This isn't just saying "the role can function as a safe claim". This theory says that the role's intended purpose was to be used by scum, and it can double up as a handy safe claim too.

You will have to explain this more. I really don't understand how the scum would have a use for the role Xerneas claimed (With or without the indie on the list).

This uncharacteristic paranoia is another major tip off to me that King Xerneas is scum. Town don't have that level of paranoia as a whole because they have their role to fall back on. Given the complete lack of player interaction with KX at this time, he had no reason to feel under threat at this point besides the natural trust issues scum have to deal with.

This is kind of interesting. Has KX played any games on here besides Grima's Rebirth?

I don't even know what angle I want to take on this post. Dumbtelling? Possibly. Generally trying to leak info out of the town? Probably. Neither of these are good.

Does sound like dumbtelling.

Again, this post flat out confuses me. It implies that he had, at some point, confusion over whether TGK's role's utility was to clear Phoenix Wright. His post before this one implied that he wanted to find out the motive, but this post clarifies that into more of a dumbtell than trying to pry info out of TGK I think. Which is a shame, because the latter can actually be seen to be done by town.

But this post makes it sound like he's simply confused.

As much as I love the defense, it irks me how your only genuine reads post in this entire game is a totally subjective metaread on a player who wasn't up for lynch at the time. You're trying not to give anything away which can be used upon your flip, which is scummy.

If he hadn't made any posts since that last one, then he's just giving thoughts on what's happened since his last post, isn't he? Though you are right about the content of his read.

This is what I like to call "fluffy active lurking". I've said numerous times how active lurking in and of itself isn't scummy, but active lurking with entirely fluff-comprised posts? That's worth a vote IMO.

More of the above.

Between the hammer and the game freeze, there's not really too much to be said... And to be fair, while not the most insightful and helpful posts I've ever seen, I wouldn't say that those two posts were 'entirely fluff-comprised'.

More speculatory points. Saying who Luis should've used his vig on is empty content; it appears useful, when in reality helps the town uhh.. not at all, actually!

Which makes KX's point valid.

Forgot to mention this before:

[Future reference.] - If Celever flips scum, look into those who Camo pushed for, for potential scum defending/buddying.

You will have to explain this more. I really don't understand how the scum would have a use for the role Xerneas claimed (With or without the indie on the list).
You are assuming that a safe claim has the same Abilities of that on a scum role, or that King X did not make up that list and actually obtained it from a role mechanic.

Otherwise [Future reference] - scum defending/buddying if King X flips scum while attacking Celever.

You are assuming that a safe claim has the same Abilities of that on a scum role, or that King X did not make up that list and actually obtained it from a role mechanic.

Celever said that the list would work well on the scum team, and I'm asking how it would be useful. It is definitely possible that the list was made up (And considering the typo, this almost seems believable), but that's not what Celever was talking about.

@scattered mind @GM DracLord

King X did post some points on why he is more likely town here:

Apparently he:

- didn't jump on the TGK wagon

Which is about it. He also has the luxury of already role claiming, so he can claim vanilla. Of course, I would've liked more points from King X, but this is okay (not going to persuade to me he's town though).

Also @PikaMasterJesi @grantm1999 you appear to have missed my question here.

I am not going to analyze myself instead of others. That is just stalling me from scumhunting. If you find me scummy- Make a case. Otherwise- move on.

Scum get to find out who is indie with the ability. How is that not incredibly useful?

More interesting is why you felt compelled to defend Xerneas. Care to clarify?

Scum get to find out who is indie with the ability. How is that not incredibly useful?

Celever said that the list would work well on the scum team, and I'm asking how it would be useful. It is definitely possible that the list was made up (And considering the typo, this almost seems believable), but that's not what Celever was talking about.
My bad.

I am not going to analyze myself instead of others. That is just stalling me from scumhunting. If you find me scummy- Make a case. Otherwise- move on.
I look forward to you scumhunting properly now that I've been generous and not "stalled" you. The recent thing on Camo you made wasn't scumhunting.

How would it make them find out who is indie?

Because I mostly town read him. Though you may notice that I am agreeing with you on some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back