Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The role Celever's trying to say I have is a role that killed Mia and stole her role PM.
No it isn't. You brought this up and I flatly stated that the two roles we're talking about are different, oml.
Morning y'all! Just replying to everything I missed from the night :)
Hmm I definitely suspected celever after Camo's flip, but during their classic argument I was town reading both. Then camo flipped scum and I started looking into him and thought he could easily be a scum partner. In Harry Potter they were both scum and "staged " a camo /celever argument. Could have happened here.
WIFOM/speculation.
This post was strange, I town read Robin but it was just a strange post. There was no Eason for luis to not reveal his results?

Hmm I think you're wrong about celever, but then I'm starting to see why you think simsands is town. His last four posts have not had more than 5 words, lack of contribution reads scum. But then atm I don't see celever and simsands both being scum given the way they've both played so far.

I think right now there's no reason to doubt TGK. And the whole argument that follows this between TGK and celever makes me really read celever as scum...

##unvote
##vote: Celever
for being "suspicious"
Your vagueness is infuriating, and this is nothing but a bandwagon. You literally put your reasoning in sarcastic ""s. Develop a case or remove your vote. @PikaMasterJesi, develop a case or remove your vote. The bandwagoning on this lynch is stupid considering that I'm not hailing for Carson's lynch.

There has still been no provided logic as to why I am scum. Circumstantial evidence of why I am strange, maybe. But I'm a strange guy. Any evidence as to why I am scum? Doesn't exist right now, or at least not enough for anyone to post it.

I do not understand why Celever is suddenly doubting a mod-confirmed flip. That is very weird.
Celever proposed the idea that I'm scum and flipped my safe claim instead of my real claim for whatever reason. I also don't know why he waited a full day after I flipped to propose this.

I do not understand why Celever is suddenly doubting a mod-confirmed flip. That is very weird.
TGK provided an example in recent memory on this site where a "mod-confirmed flip" was false and flew the flag home. It was only when everyone assumed he was town that I felt the need to point out that he's far from confirmed even still.
Why are you suggesting WIFOM to refute a point when you just WIFOMd real bad with TGK?
Develop.

Celever proposed the idea that I'm scum and flipped my safe claim instead of my real claim for whatever reason. I also don't know why he waited a full day after I flipped to propose this.
That's not what I meant... >___>

TGK provided an example in recent memory on this site where a "mod-confirmed flip" was false and flew the flag home. It was only when everyone assumed he was town that I felt the need to point out that he's far from confirmed even still.
The Anti-Arceus Delphox/Vanilluxe one? That's a different role.

Err what? It's very simple. You were just very hypocritical.

Even if they die and flip town, we still can't trust them? What can we trust, then? Heavens forbid this is not good for my stress. :p
@Celever , if there was a way to prove TGK's not town, what would it be? Killing Maya? ._.
I don't think we can lynch him again...

It wasn't a mod-confirmed flip. One Approved never actually flipped, but Drac got his role PM anyways. Completely different role than what I've got.

@PikaMasterJesi, develop a case or remove your vote.
1) My vote doesn't even have any weight, so why are you worried?
2) I'll work on a case, but it might take me a while to get to, so I'll remove my vote. You shouldn't be worried about me, though. I can even quote part of my role PM if you're really persistent on it.

##Unvote: Celever

And don't forget that Pearl and Maya Fey were mod-confirmed innocent. We're just lucky that Dahlia didn't claim, else stuff could have turned ugly.
The Anti-Arceus Delphox/Vanilluxe one? That's a different role.
Same effect as what I'm proposing.
Err what? It's very simple. You were just very hypocritical.
Develop where my WIFOM is. I don't see it. Explain it to me.
Even if they die and flip town, we still can't trust them? What can we trust, then? Heavens forbid this is not good for my stress. :p
@Celever , if there was a way to prove TGK's not town, what would it be? Killing Maya? ._.
I don't think we can lynch him again...
I don't think it's worth the risk of killing Maya by any means! I don't think TGK is scum. At least, not before this discussion. All I know is that TGK is not confirmed town, and the fact that I'm having to argue this is an issue in and of itself. It should go without saying... Sky knows what's up. :U

To answer your question more specifically, there isn't really a way to prove TGK's scum besides a hypothetical seer... but at least one seer has already been used up (Luis). But that's the same for every player in the game. His death doesn't give him special circumstances.
1) My vote doesn't even have any weight, so why are you worried?
2) I'll work on a case, but it might take me a while to get to, so I'll remove my vote. You shouldn't be worried about me, though. I can even quote part of my role PM if you're really persistent on it.

##Unvote: Celever
I don't really care what ability you have. If you have a weak role it puts more focus on your voice. I'm just giving you a bit of tough love to ensure you use your voice as effectively as you can to help the town out! :)

And don't forget that Pearl and Maya Fey were mod-confirmed innocent. We're just lucky that Dahlia didn't claim, else stuff could have turned ugly.
There's an obvious answer here. Pearl was the cover of an indie. Indies need as much protection as they can get. So effectively, except for on flip, PP's role was Pearl Fey. And with that aside, even though PP's role was effectively Pearl Fey, he didn't flip as Pearl Fey. If PP flipped true to alignment, then I don't know why you'd think that TGK is scum.

Same effect as what I'm proposing.
Different effect. No mod confirmation involved at all.

Develop where my WIFOM is. I don't see it. Explain it to me.
Quite easily, yeah. This is all WIFOM and speculation. We don't know what the hosts were thinking. It would be quite interesting game design for this to be the case, actually.
WIFOM/speculation.

To answer your question more specifically, there isn't really a way to prove TGK's scum besides a hypothetical seer...
If there's no way to prove he's scum, what good would come of getting on his case like you did? I get it, don't trust him, he may be scum - but if he is scum, it seems like there's nothing we can do about it. We can't eliminate him without killing Maya, which you said isn't worth the risk... So what can we do? Just ignore him and say, "You're scum, I can't believe anything you say"?
If he's scum we can't do anything to get rid of him except killing Maya, whom you said not to attack. :V

There's an obvious answer here. Pearl was the cover of an indie. Indies need as much protection as they can get. So effectively, except for on flip, PP's role was Pearl Fey. And with that aside, even though PP's role was effectively Pearl Fey, he didn't flip as Pearl Fey. If PP flipped true to alignment, then I don't know why you'd think that TGK is scum.
Safe claims are safe claims are safe claims are safe claims. And safe claims are safe. Doesn't matter what alignment you are.

If I were interested in tackling you head on though, Pearl Fey is on Xerneas' list. Is that giving special treatment to indies?
Different effect. No mod confirmation involved at all.
OK, I was going off TGK's description. Doesn't mean TGK can't be scum.
If there's no way to prove he's scum, what good would come of getting on his case like you did? I get it, don't trust him, he may be scum - but if he is scum, it seems like there's nothing we can do about it. We can't eliminate him without killing Maya, which you said isn't worth the risk... So what can we do? Just ignore him and say, "You're scum, I can't believe anything you say"?
If he's scum we can't do anything to get rid of him except killing Maya, whom you said not to attack. :V
All I'm saying is not to give him special treatment. I haven't tried to indict him of anything scummy -- my arguments have been entirely objective.

If we're sure that TGK is scum to the degree that we think we can lose a townie over it then yeah, we can kill Maya. At this early stage it's not worth the risk, but as I mentioned earlier in a previous game, the Reign of Terror, I was a town lover and took scum down with me. They were similar circumstances.

Now, and this is directed to the whole game, can we get off this entirely irrelevant point of discussion and get back to scumhunting?

Still scumreading Celever, but what do you guys think of Palutena's most recent post in the deadchat?

Dead Palutena said:
Yeah, I'm actually Pearl.

Dahlia died when the scum attacked me. If I get revived, I come back as Pearl.

Still scumreading Celever, but what do you guys think of Palutena's most recent post in the deadchat?
-snip-
I feel a bit wary toward this comment. If PP were indie or scum, yay for him but nay for us. And if he were town, he'd just be another target for scum, who would know that this time they've got a townie in their claws.
And also, who was Dahlia if what PP says is true? >_>

Also, did we know yet that there's a reviver guy somewhere? If what PP says is true, anyway. But then again why would he know if there were a reviver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back