Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was clearly made from the perspective that you are scumbuddies with Luis.

Just because you formed a hypothesis and the first part turned out to be true does not automatically mean the second part is also true.

I already made a bit of a case on you D1, too.

Where? I can't find it and I can't search using my name.

This is completely untrue and you know it. I'm not proposing a lynch on you because you hammered, but it doesn't help your case. When you hammer you cause an earlier deadline, which in turn creates less time for discussion. As the town we want to make use of all the time we've got. You know this.

It is true and I was only explaining at Reinforce's request. I was not trying to imply that was the reason you voted for me.

Not hammering also lets scum weasel their way out of a lynch, which is exactly what Ice Espeon did last game. We did have time left in the day but it wasn't much and it was day one, so hammering really didn't put the town at that big of a disadvantage.

Halp... *Blub blub blub*

Though I do find it funny that I was targeted by my favorite Pokemon x.x (I am assuming that it was thegrovylekid's Flygon)

Well, considering the fact that he was on pretty much every single lynch wagon, but chose to stay off Ice Espeon's and proceeded to accuse the voters on that train does technically make those two potential Team Aqua member (Though that would probably be too obvious). Definitely not enough evidence to be worth going after at this point, especially not with a better lead like that.

##VOTE: SilverSilent

I was not on every single lynch wagon. The only person I voted on was TGK and that was because he simply asked if anyone challenged if he was Wally so I don't see how I was on a lynch wagon.
@SilverSilent why so hesitant to vote Luis yesterday?

There's cautious and then there's suspiciously cautious...

Also GM drac is right! Yes there is a case on SSilent but in turbo lynching him we lose on all the info we could be getting

The grimer love PMJ it would seem haha!
@PMJ you didn't hammer him for town cred did you? Hmm

##VOTE:SilverSilent

He didn't vote for Luis and said that instead we should think about Celever (the one who started the vote on Luis)
Also, last night I know thanks to my Pokemon that he targeted Luispipe8. I guess he has the ability to take his abilities or something.

I did state that I wasn't totally sure on Luis being scum until after TGK and a few others near the end of the day make it more obvious. I simply said I wasn't sure and wasn't planning on voting until I was positive that I was nailing someone that was a scum. I had intentions of voting for Luis towards the end last round and didn't realize that time was up when I went to vote.

##VOTE:SilverSilent

He didn't vote for Luis and said that instead we should think about Celever (the one who started the vote on Luis)
Also, last night I know thanks to my Pokemon that he targeted Luispipe8. I guess he has the ability to take his abilities or something.

That's because I was trying to gain information on Luis that was possibly not on the flip when he got lynched, if he had another ability that was super important, I wanted to know about it so I could plan on what to do next.

So.. TT posted one post about the scum teams with nothing else on possible scums or simply giving his thoughts on SilverSilent. Last game he was also rarly posting but almost each post came with his thoughts about a possible scum.
SilverSilent's explanation about him targeting Luis is... weak imo and I think he should be lynched.

PMJ is keeping to defend himself and no longer tries to find scums like he did in D1.
Yeowie is inactive and I find it hard to believe it is because Camo isn't playing.

I did state that I wasn't totally sure on Luis being scum until after TGK and a few others near the end of the day make it more obvious. I simply said I wasn't sure and wasn't planning on voting until I was positive that I was nailing someone that was a scum. I had intentions of voting for Luis towards the end last round and didn't realize that time was up when I went to vote.
This reads genuine to me.
That's because I was trying to gain information on Luis that was possibly not on the flip when he got lynched, if he had another ability that was super important, I wanted to know about it so I could plan on what to do next.
I also think this is genuine, but I do want to point out that it's very rare for info to be withheld upon a flip, and if it is withheld it'll be made really obvious that it is. In fact, all standard roles will fail when targeting dead players.
Just because you formed a hypothesis and the first part turned out to be true does not automatically mean the second part is also true.
No, but the fact that the first part of the hypothesis is true means that it's definitely likely that the second part is true. You would be a top contender for lynch today anyway, as you were yesterday and no new info has been brought up which doesn't hurt you more.
Where? I can't find it and I can't search using my name.
I said 'a bit of a case' for a reason. It's spread out over various posts, but there are just a couple reasons put here and there. Nothing too major.
It is true and I was only explaining at Reinforce's request. I was not trying to imply that was the reason you voted for me.
lol you can't just say "it is true" and expect me to leave it. That's not why we think hammering is scummy here -- we think hammering is scummy because it gives us less time to discuss, which is very true.
Not hammering also lets scum weasel their way out of a lynch, which is exactly what Ice Espeon did last game. We did have time left in the day but it wasn't much and it was day one, so hammering really didn't put the town at that big of a disadvantage.
It was pretty clear that the lynch was going to change at that point, so yeah, I'd say you did it for the inno cred instead. We didn't have any proper alternatives, let's be real.

I was not on every single lynch wagon. The only person I voted on was TGK and that was because he simply asked if anyone challenged if he was Wally so I don't see how I was on a lynch wagon.

Ah, seems like my post wasn't clear enough. I was talking about Celever.

Halp... *Blub blub blub*

Though I do find it funny that I was targeted by my favorite Pokemon x.x (I am assuming that it was thegrovylekid's Flygon)

Well, considering the fact that he was on pretty much every single lynch wagon, but chose to stay off Ice Espeon's and proceeded to accuse the voters on that train does technically make those two potential Team Aqua member (Though that would probably be too obvious). Definitely not enough evidence to be worth going after at this point, especially not with a better lead like that.

##VOTE: SilverSilent
I also didn't realise that this was about me. I do have to point out that the only reason why I was on all the lynches is because I was the one looking through posts and finding cases lol.

OK I'm trying to figure out things from looking back:

Vote power is how much your vote weighs. For example yours could only weigh for one vote while mine is for two due to an ability.

Vote Count - Day 1

Valid through: Post 278

Empoleon_master: 1 (PMJ (91), thegrovylekid (121), Squirtle Squad (134), simsands (204), thegrovylekid (205))
Squirtle Squad: 0 (Celever (114), scattered mind (116), Empoleon_master (123), scattered mind (220))
scattered mind: 0 (GM Draclord (118))
Cypher333: 0 (Reinforce (157), Celever (168), thegrovylekid (188))
GM Draclord: 0 (PMJ (183))
TwistedTurtwig: 0 (PMJ (203)
Ice Espeon: 5 (Reinforce (217), scattered mind (250), PMJ (257), Luispipe8 (259), thegrovylekid (260))
PMJ: 2 (Celever (222), Squirtle Squad (224), thegrovylekid (241))
simsands: 0 (Ice Espeon (261))
thegrovylekid: 2 (Ice Espeon (263), SilverSilent (271))

Not voting: 10 (Professor Palutena, Yeowie, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, TwistedTurtwig, Empoleon_master, GM DracLord)

Day Ends in: ~36 hours

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.
-------
Celever, your vote at Post#260 doesn't count since you haven't unvoted. Just so you know.

@SilverSilent - I don't understand, if you have vote weight of 2, isn't that mean that TGK should had 3 votes on him? or am I missing something?

So.. SilverSilent was here but decided not to answer.. that can mean he is too busy atm or he really need to talk to his scum buddies to think of an answer.
(Or that I'm missing something.. I'm still kinda new).

@Celever some people take time to put their thoughts together...
Muddy Water is Swampert's signature move, right? I would assume that whoever did it is the one who owns Swampert.
You seem to be confirming this, but are you actually already in the know about Swampert? Are you trying to drag it away from yourself?
Considering that there is a Blaziken out there too, I'd imagine the Swampert is Team Aqua and the Blaziken is Team Magma. For now, I classify simsands: Aqua and EM: Magma. If a Sceptile appears it'd probably belong to a more independent role, like Steven. Unless the three are belonging to a trio of rangers; which is believable, considering Keith, Kate and Kellyn.

There wasn't time to ask this yesterday, so... can you elaborate on this? Because from what I've experienced and read up on previous WW games here in Pokebeach, people say that hammering of a lynch IS a scumtell. Not that I'm accusing you immediately, but I do want to know your reason for saying your action of hammer in this game is different.
Wait, what?!, it is scumtell? PMJ, you have lied to me! Why did you deny it is scumtell? Trying to get some cred for yourself and reassure me? Two birds with one stone, it seems.

On the thoughts of SilverSilent, I dunno really. I think the whole case is weak and doesn't need a lynch, tbh.

Oh LMAO I forgot to ##UNVOTE: SilverSilent ##VOTE: PMJ earlier.

PMJ didn't look scummy to me on D1 but now he seems to switch from hunting scums to only post things about the game, what is scumtell and what is not, plus defending himself.
I still wait for others opinion on SilverSilent though because even if it is logical to target a dead scum while being town, you've said it yourself that it is quite rare.
Do you think it could be that he is with Team Magma and he takes the abilities from the first scum who's got lynched like IE last game?

You seem to be confirming this, but are you actually already in the know about Swampert? Are you trying to drag it away from yourself?
Considering that there is a Blaziken out there too, I'd imagine the Swampert is Team Aqua and the Blaziken is Team Magma. For now, I classify simsands: Aqua and EM: Magma. If a Sceptile appears it'd probably belong to a more independent role, like Steven. Unless the three are belonging to a trio of rangers; which is believable, considering Keith, Kate and Kellyn.
All I will say is none of those theories are right :p
Wait, what?!, it is scumtell? PMJ, you have lied to me! Why did you deny it is scumtell? Trying to get some cred for yourself and reassure me? Two birds with one stone, it seems.
You haven't posted today yet. Where the hell did PMJ lie to you? You haven't asked him a question...

...in-thread. Literally if PMJ flips mafia this could quite feasibly be a slip. 3 mafia per team seems likely, but it's almost unreal for us to have found the whole of Team Magma in the first two days.
On the thoughts of SilverSilent, I dunno really. I think the whole case is weak and doesn't need a lynch, tbh.
Fair point.

All I will say is none of those theories are right :p

You haven't posted today yet. Where the hell did PMJ lie to you? You haven't asked him a question...

...in-thread. Literally if PMJ flips mafia this could quite feasibly be a slip. 3 mafia per team seems likely, but it's almost unreal for us to have found the whole of Team Magma in the first two days.

Fair point.

I think he was talking about yesterday when he posted saying he doesn't want to hammer and PMJ said it is not scum tell to hammer but didn't quote Yeowie in his post or posted it right after Yeowie's post.

I was not actually scum hunting during d1.

No, but the fact that the first part of the hypothesis is true means that it's definitely likely that the second part is true.

No it doesn't.

You would be a top contender for lynch today anyway, as you were yesterday

No one but you thinks so. The only other people who voted for me admitted it was a sham vote.

lol you can't just say "it is true" and expect me to leave it. That's not why we think hammering is scummy here -- we think hammering is scummy because it gives us less time to discuss, which is very true.

It was pretty clear that the lynch was going to change at that point, so yeah, I'd say you did it for the inno cred instead. We didn't have any proper alternatives, let's be real.

Your argument holds less weight because I previously said I would support any lynch that wasn't my own. Not gonna dispute having any alternatives because that's what I said was gonna happen, holy crap I was right, what are the odds of that.

It's like you didn't even read my post. It's not a scum tell. PB meta treats it a one for reasons Celever outlined but it's still flawed logic because town hammers all the time. (Like yesterday.)

@bbninjas @Camoclone if no one reaches majority by the day's end, what happens? No lynch or most votes dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back