Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Don't be afraid to hammer. Hammering is not a scum tell.

##unvote

##vote: Luispipe8

Luis's role sounds like a survivor more than scum, but we'll see.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
FINAL Vote Count - Day 1

Valid through: Post 403

Empoleon_master: 0 (PMJ (91), thegrovylekid (121), Squirtle Squad (134), simsands (204), thegrovylekid (205))
Squirtle Squad: 0 (Celever (114), scattered mind (116), Empoleon_master (123), scattered mind (220))
scattered mind: 0 (GM Draclord (118))
Cypher333: 0 (Reinforce (157), Celever (168), thegrovylekid (188))
GM Draclord: 0 (PMJ (183))
TwistedTurtwig: 0 (PMJ (203)
Ice Espeon: 0 (Reinforce (217), scattered mind (250), PMJ (257), Luispipe8 (259), thegrovylekid (260), Squirtle Squad (274), Yeowie (292), Cypher333 (298))
PMJ: 0 (Celever (222), Squirtle Squad (224), thegrovylekid (241), Empoleon_master (351))
simsands: 0 (Ice Espeon (261))
thegrovylekid: 1 (Ice Espeon (263), SilverSilent (271), Celever (280))
Luispipe8: 9 (Celever (332), TwistedTurtwig (341), thegrovylekid (344), Empoleon_master (345), Empoleon_master (360), Reinforce (364), Ice Espeon (396), Squirtle Squad (397), simsands (398), PMJ (402)

Not voting: 7 (Professor Palutena, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, GM DracLord, SilverSilent, Luispipe8, Yeowie)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Night 1
Many potential leads became evident throughout the course of the day, although all were marked off as unworthy for lynch. Nearing the end of the day, a player brought Luispipe8 forward, claiming he is one of the culprits they are looking for. Pushing the suspect forward, an onslaught of agreement followed, sealing the fate of Luispipe8.

Luispipe8 has been lynched! He was Tabitha, a Team Magma Admin.

Role: Tabitha
Alignment: Team Magma

You are Tabitha, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed your trust in Leader Maxie, and you believe he has the capability of defeating all who oppose. You are known to rely on Maxie even in your failures. But please, try not to have a tantrum!

Passive Ability: Magma's Capturer
If Leader Maxie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Passive Ability: Really, Really, Really Obnoxious
There are some people that get really, really, really annoying and neglect to get out of the way. You have decided that when a player targets you three or more times (even if you block the action) you will deal with them by eliminating them (and have a tantrum in the process).

Pokémon: Torkoal (Smokescreen)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKTORKOAL. If you do, any non-lethal actions used on you will fail that night.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

Tabitha was taken away by Officer Jenny in quite a tantrum. How childish.

"Well, wasn't that lucky!" congratulated a Ranger.

With a successful capture, the Rangers decided to settle down for the night. Well, hopefully...

A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED
A horde of Grimer appeared! They appear to be a bit festy.
Pokémon: Grimer (Sludge)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKGRIMER and the name of a player. That player will have an extra vote placed on them for the upcoming day. A single player cannot be under the effect of this Pokémon more than twice.

Night 1 will end on Wednesday, 16th of September, at 7PM AEST.

@Professor Palutena has asked to be subbed out. @Growlitheguy has subbed in for PP.

Any actions that state that they can be used during the night may be used now!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Day 2

Part way through the night, a Team Magma Admin approached a victim, ready to remove them as a threat to their goal. Using a few Houndoom as tools, the Admin releases some Will-o-Wisps to hinder the victim. That is, if an ear-piecing shriek did not just fill the campsite. Startled and realising that their attempt to eliminate failed, the Admin retreated quickly to prevent discovery.

In the morning, questions about this strange noise quickly arose from the tables.

"I've never heard anything like it," said Keith. "Kate, Kellyn, what do you think?"

"I'm not too sure, to be honest," responded Kellyn. "Do any juniors have an idea?"

Solana raised her hand, ready to speak but was interrupted by the exclaiming voice of another Ranger: "Kellyn, Keith, Kate!! There is a heck of a lot of sand around simsands' tent!"

"Our day's progression is going to be severely hindered by this," commented Kate, "but we will manage. Rangers, take care when casting votes."

Quicksand has enveloped the immediate area of simsands! Any player that votes simsands will be unable to move their vote from him.

Another inquisitive Ranger piped up, pointing at one Ranger; "It appears the effects of the Grimer are starting to affect."

"Indeed there is," agreed Kate. "Great oberservations!"

"Is their a note accompanying Birch's publishing's this morning?" asked Keith.

Yet another Ranger reached over for the publishing's. "Nope, it appears there is no note."

Indeed there appears to be no Birch's Note accompanying Birch's publishing's for the morning.

--------------

There are 16 players alive, meaning the number of votes that would cause a majority lynch against a player is 9.

Day 2 will end on Monday, 21st of September, at 7PM AEST.

Game Mod Notes:

-If you think you should have received a PM regarding the previous night, feel free to PM me and ask for confirmation.

@Growlitheguy @Reinforce @thegrovylekid @Celever @Squirtle Squad @PMJ @Yeowie @GM DracLord @scattered mind @simsands @TwistedTurtwig @Ice Espeon @Empoleon_master @SilverSilent @Keeper of Night @Cypher333

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Vote Count - Day 2

Valid through: Post 407

PMJ: 2 (Grimer (407), Grimer (407))
Ice Espeon: 1 (Grimer (407))

Not voting: 16 (Growlitheguy, Reinforce, thegrovylekid, Celever, Squirtle Squad, PMJ, Yeowie, GM DracLord, scattered mind, simsands, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Empoleon_master, SilverSilent, Keeper of Night, Cypher333)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

Last edited:

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
##VOTE:SilverSilent

He didn't vote for Luis and said that instead we should think about Celever (the one who started the vote on Luis)
Also, last night I know thanks to my Pokemon that he targeted Luispipe8. I guess he has the ability to take his abilities or something.

Celever

Wheeeee~
The first thing I notice is no kills. Looking into flavour further only Team Magma even attempted a kill. Can Team Aqua not kill, @bbninjas? The OP implied they both could.

I think that's a good lead scattered mind. Let's ## Lynch SilverSilent.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Oh, if you have Blaziken as a Pokémon please claim. I got given Blazikenite, but I don't have a use for it.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Halp... *Blub blub blub*

Though I do find it funny that I was targeted by my favorite Pokemon x.x (I am assuming that it was thegrovylekid's Flygon)

##VOTE:SilverSilent

He didn't vote for Luis and said that instead we should think about Celever (the one who started the vote on Luis)
Also, last night I know thanks to my Pokemon that he targeted Luispipe8. I guess he has the ability to take his abilities or something.

Well, considering the fact that he was on pretty much every single lynch wagon, but chose to stay off Ice Espeon's and proceeded to accuse the voters on that train does technically make those two potential Team Aqua member (Though that would probably be too obvious). Definitely not enough evidence to be worth going after at this point, especially not with a better lead like that.

##VOTE: SilverSilent

Cypher333

time to run
I was enveloped by muddy water overnght, so if anyone knows who visited me, I'll need to figure that out. Of course, I might just get murdered next night anyway, so you never know.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Since it is still early of day 2, I hope you guys don't suddenly turbo, I'm want to hear more from those who haven't voted for any person at any point yesterday

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
@SilverSilent why so hesitant to vote Luis yesterday?

There's cautious and then there's suspiciously cautious...

Also GM drac is right! Yes there is a case on SSilent but in turbo lynching him we lose on all the info we could be getting

The grimer love PMJ it would seem haha!
@PMJ you didn't hammer him for town cred did you? Hmm

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
The first thing I notice is no kills. Looking into flavour further only Team Magma even attempted a kill. Can Team Aqua not kill, @bbninjas? The OP implied they both could.

I think that's a good lead scattered mind. Let's ## Lynch SilverSilent.
Here's my theory. To nerf each of the factions, since there's two of them, the setup is probably that Team Magma gets a kill on odd-numbered nights and Team Aqua gets a kill on even-numbered nights. I'm sure we'll see whether this is the case or not once Night 2 rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.