Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much love! Come to me, my little gooey friends~

@PMJ you didn't hammer him for town cred did you? Hmm

If only gaining town cred were that easy. Nope, I just did it cause I wanted to. Though I thought it more reasonable that Luis was survivor, PB meta is to fear anyone with the ability to hide, avoid the lynch, or kill someone and I don't think that I could have swayed anyone, especially since he was so close already.

Re: kills: since there are two scum factions there are two likely possibilities about why only Magma tried to kill last night:

1. They alternate nights or are on a set schedule
2. They can only kill Team Magma members (since that is part of their win condition)

We'll find out tomorrow night if either of these hypotheses holds water. Thanks to preview post, I see that TT has the same idea.

I have a scum read on simsands. It looks like tgk does, too. @thegrovylekid why did you choose him?

I was enveloped by muddy water overnght, so if anyone knows who visited me, I'll need to figure that out. Of course, I might just get murdered next night anyway, so you never know.

Muddy Water is Swampert's signature move, right? I would assume that whoever did it is the one who owns Swampert.

I have a scum read on simsands. It looks like tgk does, too. @thegrovylekid why did you choose him?

It does look like he does. Why do you think I'm scum?

I meant in regards to Team Aqua being able to kill. Since Camoclone could not confirm that Aqua does or does not have a kill, it's possible that Aqua tried, but targeted someone who was not Team Magma.

Oh, obviously don't turbolynch. SilverSilent really isn't in any danger of a turbolynch lol.

I agree with whoever used Grimer that PMJ is really scummy and depending on SilverSilent's defense today I think PMJ will probably flip mafia when we lynch him. Keep in mind that the case on Luis was actually created with the assumption that PMJ is his scumbuddy. It checked out on Luis, so the next step is PMJ. However, the new evidence and good observation (which I admittedly missed about his voting tendencies) gives us a more relevant lead and possibly a stronger target, though I have little doubt that PMJ is scum.

Oh, obviously don't turbolynch. SilverSilent really isn't in any danger of a turbolynch lol.

I agree with whoever used Grimer that PMJ is really scummy and depending on SilverSilent's defense today I think PMJ will probably flip mafia when we lynch him. Keep in mind that the case on Luis was actually created with the assumption that PMJ is his scumbuddy. It checked out on Luis, so the next step is PMJ. However, the new evidence and good observation (which I admittedly missed about his voting tendencies) gives us a more relevant lead and possibly a stronger target, though I have little doubt that PMJ is scum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

I already know you have nothing but in the interest of fairness I will say it: case please.

Maybe Team Aqua forgot to submit a kill, just like what happened in Ice Espeon's game? Though, back then, it was mentioned and this time around, there isn't, but the possibility might be there.

So, then...

Grimers be hugging you, huh, PMJ. Oh, and speaking of...

Don't be afraid to hammer. Hammering is not a scum tell.

##unvote

##vote: Luispipe8

Luis's role sounds like a survivor more than scum, but we'll see.

There wasn't time to ask this yesterday, so... can you elaborate on this? Because from what I've experienced and read up on previous WW games here in Pokebeach, people say that hammering of a lynch IS a scumtell. Not that I'm accusing you immediately, but I do want to know your reason for saying your action of hammer in this game is different.

As for SilverSilent, he does seemed like he was defending Luis yesterday by trying to redirect the spotlight to Celever. Let's see what he has to say about that.

@simsands, sorry about that. I picked someone with Flygon that I was pretty sure would not get votes over the course of the day. It's also worth noting I used Roselia on Celever, but I'm not sure if that affected the kill or not. Also worth noting is I was targeted by a member of Team Magma or Team Aqua last night, although there is no effect I can see so far. Unless.... nah.

There wasn't time to ask this yesterday, so... can you elaborate on this? Because from what I've experienced and read up on previous WW games here in Pokebeach, people say that hammering of a lynch IS a scumtell. Not that I'm accusing you immediately, but I do want to know your reason for saying your action of hammer in this game is different.

Someone's gotta hammer. People see it as scummy because, oh man, someone's getting lynched, better hop on my scumpartner's wagon for some sexy town cred B]

Celever I hope to glob that this doesn't get my lynched/NKd but I got the blaziken, it's ability is not really that good but I'll takenthe ite, please. : D

Also the grimers state that there are at least 4 people who can use the abilities of horde pokemon, weather or not any of them are scum or not is the bigger issue.

@simsands, sorry about that. I picked someone with Flygon that I was pretty sure would not get votes over the course of the day. It's also worth noting I used Roselia on Celever, but I'm not sure if that affected the kill or not. Also worth noting is I was targeted by a member of Team Magma or Team Aqua last night, although there is no effect I can see so far.
I'd have probably waited to use your abilities honestly. Oh well.
Unless.... nah.
Well you sort of have to tell us now!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

I already know you have nothing but in the interest of fairness I will say it: case please.
This isn't at all confirmation bias, as I will now explain. I was on my phone earlier.
##UNVOTE: thegrovylekid
##VOTE: Luispipe8

Exhibit A:

At the time of Luis' voting, PMJ had 3 votes and Ice Espeon had 3 votes. Luis pushed IE into majority citing info as the reasoning when IE hadn't posted anything of content at this point and as such will provide minimal info should he be lynched -- his role being all we get, which is true for everyone we lynch.
This was clearly made from the perspective that you are scumbuddies with Luis. What Luis did isn't scummy if you're town -- it's merely placing a vote. One of the reasons why I decided to make a case on Luis as opposed to anyone else is because of this lead we will get tomorrow. I already made a bit of a case on you D1, too.
Someone's gotta hammer. People see it as scummy because, oh man, someone's getting lynched, better hop on my scumpartner's wagon for some sexy town cred B]
This is completely untrue and you know it. I'm not proposing a lynch on you because you hammered, but it doesn't help your case. When you hammer you cause an earlier deadline, which in turn creates less time for discussion. As the town we want to make use of all the time we've got. You know this.
Celever I hope to glob that this doesn't get my lynched/NKd but I got the blaziken, it's ability is not really that good but I'll takenthe ite, please. : D
That's absolutely fine, I'll give you the Blazikenite tonight! :D

@TGK I hope this doesn't read as a scum tell but I think he was trying to consider all angles as I think you're basically supposed to go all conspiracy theorist in WW and SUSPECT ANYONE BECAUSE THEY COULD BE ILLUMINATI!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! *rolls ober into puddle of own drool cackling*

@Celever - Flygon, Gallade, Keckleon, and Cacturne regenerate overnight.

Also, Justified activated last night. I was targeted by a member of team magma/team aqua last night, but it appears to have had no effect. This leaves 3 options.

1. I was targeted for the kill by team magma, which failed.

2. I was targeted by one of the evil teams to steal my Pokemon, which failed because of my first ability

3. SilverSilent attempted to target me with a Pokemon effect, which failed because I used Cacturne on him.

What seems the most plausible?

@Empoleon_master - You have to be rational about it.

Also, someone [I'm not saying who yet until they respond] can communicate with me in the thoughts to yourself channel, making me [and the other person] Masons.

Honestly, I don't think @Celever is scum/indie, however whenever ANYONE so much as farts we have to consider every possible reason they could be doing that, including weather or not they could be scum/indie. Remember, I was talking with SS too about how the smartest person in the game could be scum, wheather or not we liked it.

Now back to the current day, can someone explain to me what "the hammer" is? I'm confused about it.

@Celever - Flygon, Gallade, Keckleon, and Cacturne regenerate overnight.

Also, Justified activated last night. I was targeted by a member of team magma/team aqua last night, but it appears to have had no effect. This leaves 3 options.

1. I was targeted for the kill by team magma, which failed.

2. I was targeted by one of the evil teams to steal my Pokemon, which failed because of my first ability

3. SilverSilent attempted to target me with a Pokemon effect, which failed because I used Cacturne on him.

What seems the most plausible?

@Empoleon_master - You have to be rational about it.

Also, someone [I'm not saying who yet until they respond] can communicate with me in the thoughts to yourself channel, making me [and the other person] Masons.
What's a mason??

Honestly, I don't think @Celever is scum/indie, however whenever ANYONE so much as farts we have to consider every possible reason they could be doing that, including weather or not they could be scum/indie. Remember, I was talking with SS too about how the smartest person in the game could be scum, wheather or not we liked it.

Now back to the current day, can someone explain to me what "the hammer" is? I'm confused about it.
The Hammer is the final vote needed to lynch someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back