Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Might as well defend myself, why not?

Celever, even though that is the /common/ thing to see, that's not a written rule. Any GM can make the roles as they wish. Can you honestly beat the fact that Harry Potter was recruited by the Death Eaters in my game? :v Of course I don't know how ninjas wrote the roles, and for all we know, any mafia could have a doctor-like ability. Of course, that's literally an extreme case (or maybe not, considering there's 2 mafia teams, so you can defend from the other one), but it's still /technically/ possible.
Harry Potter got recruited by the death eaters? WHAT THE FLYING ************!?!?!!??!

Celever

Wheeeee~
Harry Potter got recruited by the death eaters? WHAT THE FLYING ************!?!?!!??!
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...he-order-of-the-phoenix-is-the-winner.121330/
Read up :p

The Wizarding Wars was probably my favourite game of mafia ever. Sure there were a couple hosting mistakes and the game was maybe not perfectly balanced (though not at all unbalanced either), but the game was just goddamn fun the whole time! n~n.

Anyway, there's a role in werewolf called the conversion, which the mafia teams sometimes have and they can turn a town player into a mafian. Machamp the Champion claimed Harry Potter in this game, so we used our conversion on him that night, and voila! Harry Potter the Death Eater! :3

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
The Wizarding Wars was probably my favourite game of mafia ever. Sure there were a couple hosting mistakes and the game was maybe not perfectly balanced (though not at all unbalanced either), but the game was just Goshdarn fun the whole time! n~n.

ty, ty, looking forward to develop another game this December so I can run it a year later. :) Those hosting mistakes were awful, yeah, but thankfully weren't quite influential and could be fixed rapidly.

Anyway, there's a role in werewolf called the conversion, which the mafia teams sometimes have and they can turn a town player into a mafian. Machamp the Champion claimed Harry Potter in this game, so we used our conversion on him that night, and voila! Harry Potter the Death Eater! :3

Fuuny thing was that MtC was killed that same night by the aplha Indie, IIRC, so you could say that wasn't supposed to work that way. :p But enough HP Mafia talk, let's get back to this game.

EM, instead of just sheeping (following every lynch as you're being lured into it), you might as well give your thoughts. Do you think I'm worth lynching? Or is anyone else a better target to you?

I personally have no real leads right now, so I guess a lynch on anyone is a good thing as long as we're getting some info (as in, don't lynch me, y0u already have all of mine. :v ). I forgot to mention before, TGK's role is real to me, and it's actually a very interesting role.

So... Any suggestions for the lynch?

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Apparently, Reinforce, yeah. :/ I guess it works if any TM or TA guy would have silenced me or anything, but oh, well...

True. And while I'm not completely sold on you being mafia and your claim fits the canon and character flavor, it does seem like a very risky ability, especially since the situations that I stipulated could happen, as you said. Though, there's still also a possibility that you're actually a wolf and this is your safeclaim. Sorry, but it looks like you're a reasonable lynch candidate for today.

##UNVOTE: Ice Espeon
##VOTE: Luispipe8

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Thank you for revealing your role, Luis. I was waiting to see if Zinnia was in this game, and now that we know that she indeed is, your lynch is basically a done deal. There's always the possibility that it could be a mafia safeclaim, but if my gut is right (and it was right for Athena last game :p), you're actually our indie. Zinnia's the perfect character for an indie, after all. My vote stands.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Well, I can't actually be responsible for the abilities ninjas gave me (I even got a Galladite last night, that was sad. u.u), so I guess I'll be dead by tomorrow morning.

Don't make it too painful, guys! Dx

Empoleon_master

Thank you for revealing your role, Luis. I was waiting to see if Zinnia was in this game, and now that we know that she indeed is, your lynch is basically a done deal. There's always the possibility that it could be a mafia safeclaim, but if my gut is right (and it was right for Athena last game :p), you're actually our indie. Zinnia's the perfect character for an indie, after all. My vote stands.
Honestly with the plot of this WW, he might has well have just put "ZINNIA IS THE INDY PARTY, DING DING DING DING" in giant, bolded, white, capital letters, for how freaking obvious it is....unless Wally is really our indie! Let's all vote on TGK now! I swear I am kidding about that last part because that would be a bad choice for a third party etc.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
She had her own plot line in the game that was not for or against anyone except herself, duh. :p
Oh, really? I haven't played any of the Gen VI games because of a substantial lack of money and the fact that I'm more of a TCG guy, buy oh well.

Still, I can tell you that's not the case. (I actually forgot there could be an indie, lol :v)

Empoleon_master

Oh, really? I haven't played any of the Gen VI games because of a substantial lack of money and the fact that I'm more of a TCG guy, buy oh well.

Still, I can tell you that's not the case. (I actually forgot there could be an indie, lol :v)
It's ok all you're missing out on is THE CUTENESS OF MUDKIP IN 3D!!! Btw I only play the TCG competitively as well, but the VG is still awesome.

Cypher333

time to run
Well, I'm turning in for the night. And Harry Potter the Death Eater= Pure gold. I will neglect to vote since I think everyone else will take care of that tonight, and I honestly can't decide anyway. Good night.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
@bbninjas or @Camoclone, can we get a vote count?

Only 'cause you asked so nicely. :3

_______

Vote Count - Day 1

Valid through: Post 375

Empoleon_master: 1 (PMJ (91), thegrovylekid (121), Squirtle Squad (134), simsands (204), thegrovylekid (205))
Squirtle Squad: 0 (Celever (114), scattered mind (116), Empoleon_master (123), scattered mind (220))
scattered mind: 0 (GM Draclord (118))
Cypher333: 0 (Reinforce (157), Celever (168), thegrovylekid (188))
GM Draclord: 0 (PMJ (183))
TwistedTurtwig: 0 (PMJ (203)
Ice Espeon: 3 (Reinforce (217), scattered mind (250), PMJ (257), Luispipe8 (259), thegrovylekid (260), Squirtle Squad (274), Yeowie (292), Cypher333 (298))
PMJ: 0 (Celever (222), Squirtle Squad (224), thegrovylekid (241), Empoleon_master (351))
simsands: 0 (Ice Espeon (261))
thegrovylekid: 1 (Ice Espeon (263), SilverSilent (271), Celever (280))
Luispipe8: 5 (Celever (332), TwistedTurtwig (341), thegrovylekid (344), Empoleon_master (345), Empoleon_master (360), Reinforce (364))

Not voting: 7 (Professor Palutena, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, GM DracLord, SilverSilent, Luispipe8, Squirtle Squad)

Day Ends in: ~29.5 hours

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
This may sound out there. But what about Celever? There is strong possibility that he's trying to start a bandwagon and Luispipe8 was the perfect person to lynch after him revealing his role. If he is town, he'll most likely be killed N1. There would be no need to lynch him since scum would quickly kill him off before the end of the night instead of using a non-lethal ability. If he does survive the night, he's now riding a high percentage of being now town at this point since a potential Wally has been discovered with protect. So if TGK protected Luis, then you'd know he's town more than likely would be the only other option and either would be dead or would post he protected Luis that night if he lived.

Empoleon_master

Only 'cause you asked so nicely. :3

_______

Vote Count - Day 1

Valid through: Post 375

Empoleon_master: 1 (PMJ (91), thegrovylekid (121), Squirtle Squad (134), simsands (204), thegrovylekid (205))
Squirtle Squad: 0 (Celever (114), scattered mind (116), Empoleon_master (123), scattered mind (220))
scattered mind: 0 (GM Draclord (118))
Cypher333: 0 (Reinforce (157), Celever (168), thegrovylekid (188))
GM Draclord: 0 (PMJ (183))
TwistedTurtwig: 0 (PMJ (203)
Ice Espeon: 3 (Reinforce (217), scattered mind (250), PMJ (257), Luispipe8 (259), thegrovylekid (260), Squirtle Squad (274), Yeowie (292), Cypher333 (298))
PMJ: 0 (Celever (222), Squirtle Squad (224), thegrovylekid (241), Empoleon_master (351))
simsands: 0 (Ice Espeon (261))
thegrovylekid: 1 (Ice Espeon (263), SilverSilent (271), Celever (280))
Luispipe8: 5 (Celever (332), TwistedTurtwig (341), thegrovylekid (344), Empoleon_master (345), Empoleon_master (360), Reinforce (364))

Not voting: 7 (Professor Palutena, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, GM DracLord, SilverSilent, Luispipe8, Squirtle Squad)

Day Ends in: ~29.5 hours

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.
You do know that I already did the quick counting for you, right? :p

Empoleon_master

This may sound out there. But what about Celever? There is strong possibility that he's trying to start a bandwagon and Luispipe8 was the perfect person to lynch after him revealing his role. If he is town, he'll most likely be killed N1. There would be no need to lynch him since scum would quickly kill him off before the end of the night instead of using a non-lethal ability. If he does survive the night, he's now riding a high percentage of being now town at this point since a potential Wally has been discovered with protect. So if TGK protected Luis, then you'd know he's town more than likely would be the only other option and either would be dead or would post he protected Luis that night if he lived.
*insert conspiracy Kheanu image with "what if Celever is scum" text on it here*

Empoleon_master

But seriously if Celever is scum we'll know in a few days, at most I think he could be a potential super evil third third party that relies on Zinia getting killed for some uber evil plot device OF DOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.