Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I'm at my grandmothers house with a computer with incredibly bad lag and an ancient iPad that loves to crash and couple that together and there's little motivation to even attempt technology >.>. I've also been helping her with garden stuff and I've been making preparations for going to University in October so please forgive my activity. And you guys decide to try and launch a lynch so rashly when there is time left in the day -_-

Random.org-ing it/

##VOTE: simsands

No time to play? Thanks for volunteering to be today's lynch. That was nice of you.

We need to get a lynch going.

##UNVOTE: PMJ

##VOTE: Ice Espeon

Actually no, this seems like a scum player jumping on the bandwagon purely because there is one. There is little need to "get a lynch going" with so much time left in the day.

##Unvote: simsands
##Vote: thegrovylekid

@PMJ, I'm back home on Thursday.

Of course that looks scummy but it's made by a PMJ that is frustrated by D1 and the suspicions placed on him. Grovyle, what benefit does it serve to lynch someone with time left in the day in a game with (as far as I can tell) no timer? Normally wanting to end the day early is a key sign of scum behavior.

Of course that looks scummy but it's made by a PMJ that is frustrated by D1 and the suspicions placed on him. Grovyle, what benefit does it serve to lynch someone with time left in the day in a game with (as far as I can tell) no timer? Normally wanting to end the day early is a key sign of scum behavior.
I'm so used to the timer. I haven't played a game without it, remember?

I'm so used to the timer. I haven't played a game without it, remember?

Yes, but you should still know that the day should be maximized for information. Now that I am here and you've still got your vote on me, it implies eiher that you do believe I'm scum or you are scum and don't want to lose the opportunity of someone not in your faction getting lynched. If it's the former, I'd like to know why, please.

@simsands, people are voting for me because I wasn't around for a day or two and they wanted to move things on. The comment about me not posting and therefore acting like I was when I was scum is irrelevant because I just don't post that much on Day 1 in WW no matter what faction I am.

##VOTE: thegrovylekid

I'm sorry, but that bandwagon is so scummy and now we get a super reliable lead -- if you flip mafia PMJ is definitely your partner.

##VOTE: thegrovylekid

I agree with Celever on this one. That was a pretty quick turn around on your part there TGK.

Of course that looks scummy but it's made by a PMJ that is frustrated by D1 and the suspicions placed on him.

I am not particularly frustrated by this D1. Why would I be frustrated when everything is going exactly the way I said it would? Oh no, I got a few votes on me on D1, better freak out, claim, and make a five-page essay detailing my innocence!

If you think it's scummy to switch votes to someone who already had one in order to reduce the chances of me getting lynched, especially since at the time I had the most votes, then I don't know what to tell you, man.

if you flip mafia PMJ is definitely your partner.

Nice try but I don't think even you believe that, there is literally nothing linking us together. Give me at least some credit.

Nice try but I don't think even you believe that, there is literally nothing linking us together. Give me at least some credit.
He jumped off your lynch which had more votes on it onto a lynch with fewer votes to try and make a lynch happen faster. This logic is completely flawed and unnecessary since your lynch had more momentum at the time in the first place regardless of numbers. This completely flawed logic means that grovylekid jumped off the lynch on his scumbuddy to a townie, IMO.

He jumped off your lynch which had more votes on it onto a lynch with fewer votes to try and make a lynch happen faster. This logic is completely flawed and unnecessary since your lynch had more momentum at the time in the first place regardless of numbers. This completely flawed logic means that grovylekid jumped off the lynch on his scumbuddy to a townie, IMO.

So are you saying his logic is completely flawed? I'm just making sure that he had some completely flawed logic.

In seriousness, you are dead wrong here. When tgk voted, IE had the most votes, not me. He didn't even break a tie, just kept the wagon moving. Second, from the time tgk voted for me until now, no one has voted for me and yet four players have voted for Ice Espeon.

You can't say my wagon has had more momentum when the exact opposite has happened. Choosing to ignore the numbers doesn't mean that they aren't relevant.

I am not particularly frustrated by this D1. Why would I be frustrated when everything is going exactly the way I said it would? Oh no, I got a few votes on me on D1, better freak out, claim, and make a five-page essay detailing my innocence!

If you think it's scummy to switch votes to someone who already had one in order to reduce the chances of me getting lynched, especially since at the time I had the most votes, then I don't know what to tell you, man.

I said it looks scummy, not that I personally thought it was from you. I was simply reasoning to Grovyle why I singled out him instead of you.

So are you saying his logic is completely flawed? I'm just making sure that he had some completely flawed logic.

In seriousness, you are dead wrong here. When tgk voted, IE had the most votes, not me. He didn't even break a tie, just kept the wagon moving. Second, from the time tgk voted for me until now, no one has voted for me and yet four players have voted for Ice Espeon.

You can't say my wagon has had more momentum when the exact opposite has happened. Choosing to ignore the numbers doesn't mean that they aren't relevant.
His logic is completely flawed unless you and he are scumbuddies, and I've talked to him enough to know that he isn't a dumb person sooo.

Vote Count - Day 1

Valid through: Post 278

Empoleon_master: 1 (PMJ (91), thegrovylekid (121), Squirtle Squad (134), simsands (204), thegrovylekid (205))
Squirtle Squad: 0 (Celever (114), scattered mind (116), Empoleon_master (123), scattered mind (220))
scattered mind: 0 (GM Draclord (118))
Cypher333: 0 (Reinforce (157), Celever (168), thegrovylekid (188))
GM Draclord: 0 (PMJ (183))
TwistedTurtwig: 0 (PMJ (203)
Ice Espeon: 5 (Reinforce (217), scattered mind (250), PMJ (257), Luispipe8 (259), thegrovylekid (260))
PMJ: 2 (Celever (222), Squirtle Squad (224), thegrovylekid (241))
simsands: 0 (Ice Espeon (261))
thegrovylekid: 2 (Ice Espeon (263), SilverSilent (271))

Not voting: 10 (Professor Palutena, Yeowie, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, TwistedTurtwig, Empoleon_master, GM DracLord)

Day Ends in: ~36 hours

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.
-------
Celever, your vote at Post#260 doesn't count since you haven't unvoted. Just so you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back