Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was talking about yesterday when he posted saying he doesn't want to hammer and PMJ said it is not scum tell to hammer but didn't quote Yeowie in his post or posted it right after Yeowie's post.

PMJ is not really defending himself about defending himself, either. Like he's trying to defend himself as little as possible, as not to draw attention.

You haven't posted today yet. Where the hell did PMJ lie to you? You haven't asked him a question...

...in-thread. Literally if PMJ flips mafia this could quite feasibly be a slip. 3 mafia per team seems likely, but it's almost unreal for us to have found the whole of Team Magma in the first two days.

Yes, as scattered mind said;
Last day I wasn't sure if I should have placed a vote for Luis or not. I ended up not doing so, and PMJ placed the hammer instead:
I'd probably go and vote Luis, but we're L-1 here and I'm not sure if it's the best idea.
Don't be afraid to hammer. Hammering is not a scum tell.

##unvote

##vote: Luispipe8

Luis's role sounds like a survivor more than scum, but we'll see.
And PMJ mentioned there that "Hammering is not a scum tell." which turns out as a lie.

... And then PMJ posted his rebuttle. Which is fair enough. But you still denied that it was scumtell, rather than saying that sometimes it's okay.

I was not actually scum hunting during d1.
That's a scumtell.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does. Like really, it does. There's nothing more for me to say here because you haven't actually provided a proper rebuttal ???
No one but you thinks so. The only other people who voted for me admitted it was a sham vote.
As evidenced by two other users saying you're in their top 2 scum reads this is clearly a lie.
Your argument holds less weight because I previously said I would support any lynch that wasn't my own. Not gonna dispute having any alternatives because that's what I said was gonna happen, holy crap I was right, what are the odds of that.
My argument can't hold less weight because you set yourself up to be able to place a vote on a lynch contender when the point in the case is about you placing a vote on a lynch contender. That just shows it was a plan as opposed to impulse, which is actually even scummier, since everyone makes mistakes upon impulse -- planned mistakes basically don't exist.
It's like you didn't even read my post. It's not a scum tell. PokéBeach meta treats it a one for reasons Celever outlined but it's still flawed logic because town hammers all the time. (Like yesterday.)
It's treated as a scumtell everywhere though.
@bbninjas @Camoclone if no one reaches majority by the day's end, what happens? No lynch or most votes dies?
[/quote]
LOL LOOK AT THIS DUMBTELL.

@Celever some people take time to put their thoughts together...

You seem to be confirming this, but are you actually already in the know about Swampert? Are you trying to drag it away from yourself?
Considering that there is a Blaziken out there too, I'd imagine the Swampert is Team Aqua and the Blaziken is Team Magma. For now, I classify simsands: Aqua and EM: Magma. If a Sceptile appears it'd probably belong to a more independent role, like Steven. Unless the three are belonging to a trio of rangers; which is believable, considering Keith, Kate and Kellyn.

Wait, what?!, it is scumtell? PMJ, you have lied to me! Why did you deny it is scumtell? Trying to get some cred for yourself and reassure me? Two birds with one stone, it seems.

On the thoughts of SilverSilent, I dunno really. I think the whole case is weak and doesn't need a lynch, tbh.
I have blaziken however it was given to the first person who pmd bbninjas ##claim torchic. I SOMEHOW got it, however it's ability sucks.

I have blaziken however it was given to the first person who pmd bbninjas ##claim torchic. I SOMEHOW got it, however it's ability sucks.
Maybe I can change that with the Blazikenite!

Anyway, the starters don't have relevance to affiliation, as I confirmed earlier. Don't ask how I know this.

Now that you asked me not to ask, I want to ask. But I understand. Although then that makes me want to think that maybe you were the cause of the Muddy Water?

@Celever I don't want to say what the blaziken does but from what I've been reading about hammers lately me stating the ability would make me looksuper scummy, I highly suspect that the blazikenite will either add to the scummy looking power of blaziken or hopefully give it an ability that doesn't scream SCUM at the top of its lungs.

Now that you asked me not to ask, I want to ask. But I understand. Although then that makes me want to think that maybe you were the cause of the Muddy Water?
ICNCND. We want the mafia as confused as possible, and either way the town doesn't desperately need to know it.
@Celever I don't want to say what the blaziken does but from what I've been reading about hammers lately me stating the ability would make me looksuper scummy, I highly suspect that the blazikenite will either add to the scummy looking power of blaziken or hopefully give it an ability that doesn't scream SCUM at the top of its lungs.
Well this just interests me. Since you got the Blaziken through external means (PMing bbninjas and Camo first and receiving it through that) the power won't make you scummier or townier, since you didn't start with it and as such it was never a true part of your role. It seems like it's vote manipulation of some sort, in which case I think you should share it with the town alongside any and all uses you've performed with the Pokemon.

Case on simsands: His last vote for Luis reeked of bandwagon. If you wanna look at a "please give me townie points" vote, Celever, that's a far better example than any hammer vote. The update also confirms him as not being Solana, Kate, Kellyn, Keith, or my character, so that drastically reduces the odds of him being aligned with the town - especially since we have two scum teams.

I feel really off about thegrovylekid's role, though. It looks too complex to fake, but I can't get over the vote locking. That's absolutely anti-town and there's no way you can spin it otherwise. The update didn't say anything about a Flygon, just that it happened. Researching reveals Wally owned a Flygon in the manga but that's a stretch. Can anyone else confirm being affected by any of his abilities? If he really just used five abilities in one night then someone has gotta come forward. I want to believe but that vote lock is really screwing with me.

Not sure what to think re: SilverSilent. Celever thought Luis was trying to push a wagon off me and onto IE and SS has been characteristically reserved with his vote so I don't think it's a big deal he didn't vote Luis. I think you are giving Celever too much town credit for the Luis lynch.

Celever I don't have time to respond properly to your latest post so I will do that laaaaaaaaater

I feel really off about thegrovylekid's role, though. It looks too complex to fake, but I can't get over the vote locking. That's absolutely anti-town and there's no way you can spin it otherwise. The update didn't say anything about a Flygon, just that it happened. Researching reveals Wally owned a Flygon in the manga but that's a stretch. Can anyone else confirm being affected by any of his abilities? If he really just used five abilities in one night then someone has gotta come forward. I want to believe but that vote lock is really screwing with me.
I know bb well enough to know that he adores the manga, and there's probably a bit of stuff in this game that's based on it.

ICNCND? I don't know what that is.
ICNCND = I Can Neither Confirm Nor Deny. It's a useful shorthand term.
Case on simsands: His last vote for Luis reeked of bandwagon. If you wanna look at a "please give me townie points" vote, Celever, that's a far better example than any hammer vote. The update also confirms him as not being Solana, Kate, Kellyn, Keith, or my character, so that drastically reduces the odds of him being aligned with the town - especially since we have two scum teams.

Not sure what to think re: SilverSilent. Celever thought Luis was trying to push a wagon off me and onto IE and SS has been characteristically reserved with his vote so I don't think it's a big deal he didn't vote Luis. I think you are giving Celever too much town credit for the Luis lynch.

Celever I don't have time to respond properly to your latest post so I will do that laaaaaaaaater
I don't think that simisands is mafia, though I don't think he's too town either. He's somewhat of a nullread, but the sand makes him such a risky lynch today that I don't think it's worth it right now. Hell, if TGK is mafia simisands could feasibly be a scumbuddy because of it, though that's a stretch.

I do agree that it's too early to write TGK off as confotown, though. I don't think it's necessarily because of the Flygon not having much town utility, because it actually has very little mafia utility as well. The only thing is can be used for is to dissuade others from voting for a player, which I would actually say is more towny than scummy. I think that TGK could still be mafia because his role is incredibly convenient. His one towny role -- the doctor -- is only one-time use, and due to Loyalty he would have had to have used that alongside the rest of his abilities. This means that for the rest of the game he can carry on being immune to tracks and watches (only useful to mafia). The rest of his abilities are all useless for various other reasons -- Breloom, while a town role, is a role which only comes into play after death, which means that it's irrelevant at this point in the game. There was something else which TGK said earlier which I took a mental note of but for whatever reason didn't make a proper connection of until now:
3. SilverSilent attempted to target me with a Pokemon effect, which failed because I used Cacturne on him.
You used Cacturne on SilverSilent? But...
Also, last night I know thanks to my Pokemon that he targeted Luispipe8. I guess he has the ability to take his abilities or something.
This is a direct contradiction, because unless SilverSilent has a role with a higher priority than roleblocker (such roles are incredibly rare -- usually only other roleblockers depending on setup, which SilverSilent obviously isn't).

Of course, the other convenient thing about Wally is that his Pokemon's attacks deplete in accuracy each night starting Night 2. Clearly Cacturne just missed, right? Not quite, since last night was Night 1, so the effects of the accuracy depletion weren't actually in effect. This means that there's a 100% hit rate on his attacks.

I think there's a simple way to do this: ##UNVOTE: PMJ ##VOTE: thegrovylekid. I know that we're back here again, but unfortunately your claim just fell apart, which was the main thing that saved you yesterday. I still think that PMJ is really bloody scummy, though. Anyway, the magic thing about lynching TGK today is that thanks to Breloom if he is town he will be able to keep contributing through tomorrow anyway, sharing lots of final thoughts and all the rest of it for a whole extra day. This means that this lynch is less risky because the lack of contribution we will receive from the lynchee won't come into affect for another while. This also means that TGK should be less afraid of being lynched. I think this is probably the optimal way to do things.

Also, don't think I haven't noticed you scathing by on minimal contribution @TwistedTurtwig.

Sorry guys, I have an assignment due in a few hours that I fell asleep working on last night but still,
I've just read back through all the pages I missed while sleeping:

Was it this game where it said roles could only Target dead people unless it specified as such? (May of been pmj's game) either way, if SS (not me) targeted luis then it had to be an ability that specifically targets dead people! He claims trying to learn more info but since it's all revealed on flip then there's gotta be more to it.. Seems off to me..

And now I e just read celevers case on TGK, hmm I'll admit I thought he was for sure town with a claim like that, but you raise some really good points.

Now @thegrovylekid why would you assume that it was SS who targeted you with a. Pokemon?
Oh and @Celever assuming SS targeted both TGK and luis, he'd probably have more than one ability :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back