Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case please.

There isn't really one. Maybe it's just because I'm Naive and associate being agressive with being bad, but I feel like you're being a bit overly aggressive here.

Also, if we haven't lynched anyone when it gets down to 24 hours, should we just Policy Lynch Empoleon?

You should never link aggressiveness with being scum. They are not at all related. Or rather, one doesn't cause the other.

If someone suddenly ask why I stop doing the vote weight count, I'm stopping this since there are some who don't like the idea.

Is there anyone else who finds the comment completely random and out of the blue? Maybe it's a drc thing cos this is the sort of thing that he would post, but it just seems weird...

Vote Count - Day 1

Valid through: Post 246

Empoleon_master: 1 (PMJ (91), thegrovylekid (121), Squirtle Squad (134), simsands (204), thegrovylekid (205))
Squirtle Squad: 0 (Celever (114), scattered mind (116), Empoleon_master (123), scattered mind (220))
scattered mind: 1 (GM Draclord (118))
Cypher333: 0 (Reinforce (157), Celever (168), thegrovylekid (188))
GM Draclord: 0 (PMJ (183))
TwistedTurtwig: 1 (PMJ (203)
Ice Espeon: 1 (Reinforce (217))
PMJ: 3 (Celever (222), Squirtle Squad (224), thegrovylekid (241))

Not voting: 10 (Professor Palutena, Luispipe8, Yeowie, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, TwistedTurtwig, SilverSilent, Ice Espeon, scattered mind, Empoleon_master)

Day Ends in: ~60 hours

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

Last edited:
It seems that everyone is now inactive since apparently it is okay and totally fine.

##VOTE: Ice Espeon

You were active at the beginning and now you are not. Just like last game where you were scum.

Sorry to ask this again but what are vote manipulations and voting power?
While vote manipulations are usually refer to an ability that can cause a person vote weight to changes

For example, I have 1 vote weight but last night someone uses an ability that result on me having 0 vote weights. So today whenever I vote, it counts as 0 votes

It's not that we are inactive it's just that there's nothing going on.. (Ok maybe I've been a little inactive, I went to this epic fireworks show! The best I've ever seen!!)

In addition to thegrovylekids voting situation it would seem celever has two active votes also..

Is this an error of TGK has 2 vote options

It's not that we are inactive it's just that there's nothing going on.. (Ok maybe I've been a little inactive, I went to this epic fireworks show! The best I've ever seen!!)

In addition to thegrovylekids voting situation it would seem celever has two active votes also..

Erm, that's not supposed to happen.

The most recent vote count has been updated with a correct tally >_>

##unvote

##vote Ice Espeon

I'll support any wagon that's not my own.

Keep in mind the posting limit! There are multiple people that have failed to meet the requirements of a minimum five posts and some have neglected to post at all. There will be penalties for not posting!

Ok, this is getting absurd. :v Might as well go along any lynch at the time, so we can at least gain some info.

##VOTE: Ice Espeon

I don't really think he's scum, TBH, but it's something. Yes, I am bandwagoning. No, I don't think there's something else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back