Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my supicions - Vom, Brave and Jeremy. More interestingly, those on my radar are the more inactive ones, as tbh, I'm not finding any of the overly active people very suspicious. I've split up the cases against Brave and Jeremy into separate posts to prevent confusion, so I apologise for posting thrice in a row. The 'case' against Vom will follow, as will my vote, however I suggest reading the two cases below before reading the vote.

First:@Vom

The play yesterday by Vom was extremely scummy. I suggest you just go back and read yourself if you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Now that I think about it, what play? I voted and said I thought it would be best if we moved on to the next day (and therefore, lynch) faster. I didn't try to convince anyone to do anything, I didn't do anything else.

Early day, I'm going to jump on the pressure of ##VOTE: Vom. What was with trying so hard to end the day early yesterday?
Same as above. If voting and saying we should move on faster is trying hard to end the day in your book, ok I guess.

Early day, I'm going to jump on the pressure of ##VOTE: Vom. What was with trying so hard to end the day early yesterday?

Or are you bandwagoning?

Look back at XXVIV Days 1-3. I'm rarely super active early in the game, unless I decide to attack Camo for attacking new players.

I never said you aren't being super active. I am saying you are being super inactive! I just looked at XXVIV and noticed you post at least double in the same time span compared to this game.

##UNVOTE: Brave Vesperia

I'll get back to Brave later.

##VOTE: Jeremy1026

Now that I think about it, what play? I voted and said I thought it would be best if we moved on to the next day (and therefore, lynch) faster. I didn't try to convince anyone to do anything, I didn't do anything else.

You tried to convince everyone to vote for the indies, which would be safe for you as scum.

How did I try to convince everyone to vote for them? Look at the post I made when I voted. There's just a vote and a small thought .-.

And why isn't it safe for town to vote for indies....? Especially if you consider there was nothing else at that moment.

How did I try to convince everyone to vote for them? Look at the post I made when I voted. There's just a vote and a small thought .-.

And why isn't it safe for town to vote for indies....? Especially if you consider there was nothing else at that moment.

A small thought is still a push.

(who are you referring to here?)

Well then:

I never said that it is not safe for Town to vote for Indies. Of course, they weren't actually overly dangerous at this point of the game, but they were basically the only lynch until you tried to make the day go faster, which is the scummy thing to do. The voting wasn't the problem, it's trying to end the day early [so a member of your scum team is not lynched instead].

I was just pointing that out.
And like I said before, no one else was really getting lynched, so ending the day earlier would be actually beneficial, as there can be some discussion after the night update. But nothing happened, so...

And like I said before, no one else was really getting lynched, so ending the day earlier would be actually beneficial, as there can be some discussion after the night update. But nothing happened, so...
If you somehow are town, get this notion from your head. Ending the day is never good, and waiting for the day to end should if anything increase discusssions after the Night update.

Tbh I agree that PMJ, you should've posted earlier if you thought it was a bad lynch. Not everyone (namely me) can tell what roles would typically be in a WW game, and thus what would be most likely legit - I'd never seen a role like that before, but naturally I'm not going to trust it. Not saying that it was necessarily a good lynch (since they didn't really do anything against us anyway) but yeah that was basically my reasoning.

I'm not too sure on Vom's post. I'm leaning towards the scummy side, since we shouldn't want to end the day without reason. More discussion almost always helpful so it would be bad to end early, especially when discussion was still happening (but idk what it seemed like from his point of view...).

Celever, care to explain your last post? It looks extremely rushed so would you like to expand a bit?

Again, saying I should have posted earlier is not a logical argument to make because I was not around to post during the time Bigfoot was even being suspected. That would work if I had been active and doing something, talking about other lynches or whatever, adn then Bigfoot gets lynched, and _then_ I complain about how stupid I think it was. Then you could say that.

He is saying Vom is more of a noob and isn't really sure of what he is doing... Haha! ##unvote: Vom
I think Vom thought he was doing the right, which, in times past have been guilty of the same thing...

I'm finding Jeremy scummier than BV so I'm going to ##vote: Jeremy1026 I do recall you being far more helpful in times passed...

@Mr Muffin! Why no article??? Pretty convenient the scum forgot to kill same night you forgot
Your article! Just saying :p

So... Last Night I was informed by the host that I got targeted by the Equalists, but they failed. I have no idea how and why that happened. There was nothing particular mentioned..

So... Last Night I was informed by the host that I got targeted by the Equalists, but they failed. I have no idea how and why that happened. There was nothing particular mentioned..
Sounds like they tried to remove your bending...

Tbh I agree that PMJ, you should've posted earlier if you thought it was a bad lynch. Not everyone (namely me) can tell what roles would typically be in a WW game, and thus what would be most likely legit - I'd never seen a role like that before, but naturally I'm not going to trust it. Not saying that it was necessarily a good lynch (since they didn't really do anything against us anyway) but yeah that was basically my reasoning.

I'm not too sure on Vom's post. I'm leaning towards the scummy side, since we shouldn't want to end the day without reason. More discussion almost always helpful so it would be bad to end early, especially when discussion was still happening (but idk what it seemed like from his point of view...).

Celever, care to explain your last post? It looks extremely rushed so would you like to expand a bit?
Vom sounds genuine. He's clearly, to me, a townie who doesn't understand why finising the day early is bad for town.

Sounds like they tried to remove your bending...

... Well, I don't see any other reason the Equalists would have for targeting a person. What I have no idea about is why their attempt failed, supposedly. Even checking previous posts on the past days yields very little information on the movements of the Equalists in this game, so far.

Still ignoring the suspicions on you? Don't worry, they'll pile up and be pretty difficult to remove if you miraculously prove your innocence.

Well, the only thing I have to definitively prove my innocence is my long ability, to have my role posted the in the following day update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back