Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Ice Espeon, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machamp The Champion TCG Articles Head
    Machamp The Champion

Forum Super Mod Articles Head Member

You started discussion a few days into the day phase, as opposed to right when the day started.

I don't care if you're telling the truth or not. You are an Indie that could turn on us at any moment. It's best to lynch you now before it's too late, and while we have less info on other people. And since I don't want you alive no matter what, the same applies for Drohn. If we kill Drohn, he'll die and we'll just have to lynch you the next day.

Vom is definitely acting scummy at the moment. Wanting to end the day prematurely is suspicious, and he also bandwagoned on Camo yesterday. Here was my case on him from yesterday. If not for having a confirmed Indie at the moment I would vote for him.

2. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

"Here" looks blank.

3. Keeper of Night Nobody Special
    Keeper of Night

So?

4. BigfootAUS Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer
    BigfootAUS

##UNVOTE: Keeper of Night
    ##VOTE: Vom

Woo, a lead! Drohn's vote is incoming~

5. TwistedTurtwig It's been a pleasure
    TwistedTurtwig

I didn't have it in the first place, but thank you for giving me a better idea of what I did. I just wish I had chosen someone a little bit better, but oh well. And I'm not related to the Fire Nation, but it's nice to be believed to be town (even from a most likely dangerous indie).

6. Teal 黄前さん らしい ね
    Teal

Hmmm...? Fixed - very conveniently, huh? Definitely looking into you if we lynch Vom and he flips town.

7. Drohn Wild War Dance
    Drohn

##UNVOTE: Keeper of Night
    ##VOTE: Vom

8. Vom back to the usual she-ra pfps
    Vom

Forum Mod Member

Bolded.

9. Ice Espeon _____________________________________hi
    Ice Espeon

Vote Count:

BigfootAUS - 6 (Celever, Luispipe8, Machamp The Champion, rev3rsor, TwistedTurtwig, Vom)
    Keeper of Night - 1 (Mr.Muffin)
    Vom - 6 (bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Drohn, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, Teal)

12 minutes remain in the day.

(I'm sorry for not doing a vote count sooner, exams are annoying :/)

10. Scorched Feathers forgetful
    Scorched Feathers

Activities Staff Member

I'm sorry for a lack of posts here; I've been gathering my thoughts and looking at who I think to be suspect. Today, I think the best course is the lynch of Bigfoot as he could turn against the town at any moment, as MTC said. So, without further ado:
    ##VOTE: BigfootAUS
    I'm going to be more active for sure tomorrow!

11. Ice Espeon _____________________________________hi
    Ice Espeon

Game Freeze

12. Ice Espeon _____________________________________hi
    Ice Espeon

[​IMG]

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

BigfootAUS - 7 (Celever, Luispipe8, Machamp The Champion, rev3rsor, Scorched Feathers, TwistedTurtwig, Vom)
    Keeper of Night - 1 (Mr.Muffin)
    Vom - 6 (bbninjas, BigfootAUS, Drohn, Keeper of Night, Squirtle Squad, Teal)

Tarrlok was extremely concerned. He had freely shared his information with the rest of the town as part of a plan to ensure his survival, but it may have backfired. Using bloodbending, he forced his assistant to start getting travel documents prepared for a quick escape from Republic City in case of trouble, but quick glances out of the window revealed a large mass of people congregating outside the building all demanding his blood. The opportunities Harmonic Divergence had given him...how could he have been so foolish as to let it all slip away? This was his second chance at gaining power in Republic City, but like last time, he'd blown it. Typical of a politician, he thought, to meet his demise as a result of a lack of trust. Eventually the crowds smashed the door open, and poured in to find Tarrlok slumped against a wall with his assistant by his side. Tarrlok, dejected, accepted his fate.

Being bloodbent consistently for very long periods causes the blood flow in the body to behave abnormally, causing the heart to no longer function properly. This means that if the person being bloodbent will die if the bloodbending ceases, as there would not be any way for blood to be circulated through the body. Sadly, this lead to Tarrlok's assistant meeting the same, bloody fate.

An independent faction has been eliminated!

Night 2 will end on the 16th at 20:00 BST.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  13. Ice Espeon _____________________________________hi
    Ice Espeon

[​IMG]
    After an eventful night, the town awoke in shock to find the body of...

Oh, that's strange, it seems the Equalists were so tired from the previous day that they forgot to go and kill someone during the night. That seems like it'll raise the town's spirits.

*Correction*

Replace "Equalists" with "Red Lotus" in that sentence.

There wasn't an announcement today despite everyone expecting one.

---

@Scorched Feathers, @Squirtle Squad, @Vom, @Keeper of Night, @bbninjas, @Jeremy1026, @Celever, @TwistedTurtwig, @Lenny, @Mr.Muffin, @PMJ, @Teal, @Brave Vesperia, @Luispipe8, @WanderingWolf, @GM DracLord, @Cinesra, @rev3rsor, @Omega Soul, @Reinforce, @AlexanderTheAwesome, @Haunted Water, @Machamp The Champion

You will be modkilled or replaced if you do not post at least once today.

Voting procedures are outlined in the original post and it will take a total weight of 12 votes to reach a majority today. To get my attention, use @Ice Espeon.

The day will end on Sunday the 24th of May at 20:00 BST.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  14. Brave Vesperia Head of Buy, Sell, & Trade.
    Brave Vesperia

Forum Super Mod Activities Staff Badges Staff Chat Room Staff Member

I have not been posting or really even browsing all that much because as some of you will know from reading my posts in the PB Chat Room (which I mainly have just been keeping open to poke in and chat every now and then), I hurt my knee pretty badly. That, along with work (yes, I work even with a fractured knee, gotta make money somehow :p) has severely been limiting my online time.

Anyways, onto the game. In response to "Town Brenton is flippy and isn't so confident.", I agree that this would normally be true. However, I would like to think that I have gotten better at WW and that I can be confident in what I say from now on.

15. Cinesra Aspiring Trainer
    Cinesra

Aren't the Red Lotus the killing faction and not the Equalists? I wonder if they can only kill every other day, didn't send in an action, or maybe were hit by an ability.

16. Jeremy1026 Aspiring Trainer
    Jeremy1026

Well, that was surely a long night for nothing to happen in.

17. AlexanderTheAwesome Go! Chandelure!
    AlexanderTheAwesome

I agree, I thought the red lotus was the killing faction

18. Ice Espeon _____________________________________hi
    Ice Espeon

*Correction*

The spoiler should mention the Red Lotus, not the Equalists.

19. Squirtle Squad Aspiring Trainer
    Squirtle Squad

##vote: Vom

Still scummy from yesterday.
    That's so great! So the one submitting the kill is a not so active player? How could you just forget to kill someone if you were active?
    Can anyone report on their bending being lost? It's hard to know if the rqualists are doing anything when there's no comment on the updates...

AlexanderTheAwesome likes this.
  20. GM DracLord Shadow of Death
    GM DracLord

That was different. I was hoping for a clue on thengiht update. Loks like it was a little quite afterall.
    Although i'm glad the independent has been eliminated. Their presence wouldnt effect the game much unless the equalist would have a way to recruit Tarlokk.
    But thats the past.. They already dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?