Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like people are reading too much into what Vom said. Sure ending the day as soon as possible isn't a good idea, but I don't think what he said was a a scumslip. Personally, when I've played as scum I've never had "ending the day earlier" as a priority or really something that ever enters my mind. It seems more to me that Vom just didn't know ending the day early was bad and just wanted for whoever it was to be lynched or whatever and then people who were looking for an excuse to find someone scummy read too much into it.

Well, the only thing I have to definitively prove my innocence is my long ability, to have my role posted the in the following day update.

I am inclined to believe this until tomorrow. If there is no reveal during the update, however, you're certainly going to be the prime target tomorrow...

##UNVOTE: Jeremy1026
##VOTE: Brave Vesperia

^ still scummy

... Well, I don't see any other reason the Equalists would have for targeting a person.
Ha.
What I have no idea about is why their attempt failed, supposedly. Even checking previous posts on the past days yields very little information on the movements of the Equalists in this game, so far.
Simplest explanation would be that you either don't have bending (not that you should say if you do or not, let's stay ambiguous).

Simplest explanation would be that you either don't have bending (not that you should say if you do or not, let's stay ambiguous).
-Or you were protected. Dang me, pressing the wrong buttons.

Well, the only thing I have to definitively prove my innocence is my long ability, to have my role posted the in the following day update.
Long ability? Can you elaborate?

Yeah, I guess I understand what you guys mean. I guess I just tend to agree with others.
No new thoughts from me since it's 2am...

Yeah, I guess I understand what you guys mean. I guess I just tend to agree with others.
No new thoughts from me since it's 2am for me...

No new thoughts from me since it's 2am... maybe tomorrow.

...oops :p that was my bad; it didn't show up when I posted so I must've pressed the button multiple times. In my defense I was tired, so...
(I got an alert saying they were deleted, but they're still there?)
Anyway, thoughts.
I'm not sure why Reinforce would be a target, unless it was a random choice, but that seems unlikely. I haven't noticed much yesterday that would point to him being suspicious so idk.
It also looks like Jeremy's able to verify his role in the night update for whatever reason (I missed why people found him suspicious), so I guess I can wait for that.

Regardless. why they pick Reinforce by planning or random. at this early we wouldnt know.

Anyone else have received this message on night 1?

Ok this is getting ridiculous!! Nobody is talking or helping us get anywhere... I too am guilty, simply because no one is talking and there are no leads! Bb is trying to put some things together but there is nothing solid! How can nobody have anything???

I'm going to post all my thoughts once again for my sake and everybody else's!
Ok it seems the equalists are being smart and targeting inactives... Reinforce? What a random target!! Now since it failed and reinforce doesn't know why I'd say there's a role blocker/Jailer. Whoever you are! Please tell us who you blocked because they are probably an Equalist!!

Next! I have an issue with Mr Muffin. His claimed character is significantly minor, but then again Tarrloks assistant made it in? Now the game wouldn't start with too many non benders, as there would be no challenge for the Equalists to win.
Through my Equalist research Amon (E. Leader) announced a few things over the radio for his supporters... Therefore the sports announcer would make a convenient safe Claim.
Secondly he has been lurking a whole lot more than he has been posting! Whenever I have looked he has been on, though I haven't been looking all that much... From what I remember on previous games Muffin has not been too helpful usually getting modkilled eventually.. He has been more active this game and what better reason for that unless you're scum. Plus he claimed with barely any pressure...
Finally! No newspaper article occurred.. So if muffin was role blocked then it prevented the article and his bloodbending.

Lastly, He has claimed non bender so if no better lynch candidate arises, he would be a relatively safe claim with no really loss to the town except his vote! However I find him a viable vote candidate anyway so I'm going to vote him!
##unvote: Jeremy1026
##vote: Mr Muffin

Huh. That... actually makes a lot of sense. I didn't notice that the news article hadn't occurred last night! I think you might just have found something Squirtle n~n

##VOTE: MR.MUFFIN

Ok it seems the equalists are being smart and targeting inactives... Reinforce? What a random target!! Now since it failed and reinforce doesn't know why I'd say there's a role blocker/Jailer. Whoever you are! Please tell us who you blocked because they are probably an Equalist!!
On this point, I may actually be able to provide some insight from previous experience (shocking!): Reinforce typically has a very strong lategame and could cause trouble for the enemy faction at that time, which may be why they targeted him. I don't know why they did when he's as inactive as he is, but it means that actives aren't affected I guess.

The thing about the news article is good; I'm now a bit suspicious of Muffin, but there's not enough info for me to actually decide on my vote yet. Again, terribly sorry for inactivity, I've not had much to pick up on this game and even though I swore I'd be more active I haven't been.

I realized early on that this game wasn't going to be won by town. KoN and Celever were leading the town, and they were both irrational players. Everyone who spoke against them was voted out, and that really bothered me. The town seems to ignore the scummy things both of them have done, and the only reason I can think of is that Celever claimed town(which isn't 100%), and KoN is town because he sided with someone who claimed town. I claimed because I knew my role was worthless, and it didn't help anyone. I am surprised I am still around because the Red Lotus should have killed me to slow down equalist.

This is the best description of the game

Equalist
Multi-Ethnic-Business-People-Working-Together-Project-1376949.jpg

They are clearly attacking inactives. If they aren't relaying information to the town then information of their powers are unknown. They are the threat to the town that is going to be the Dark Horse. We don't know their progress, and with their Amon seeming to be one of the strongest characters in the game we need to get rid of them.

Red Lotus
stock-photo-three-business-people-are-sleeping-together-at-office-78731857.jpg

The Red Lotus doesn't need to work during the day at all. The town is doing their job for them the town is just killing their own, so why do they need to put themselves on the line to try and point fingers at people. Because both of the scum parties are laying low we have no real way to combat this besides not posting which takes us 3 steps back.

Town
istock_000010777463xsmall.jpg

Just arguing, and not really advancing.

Also where are the Avatars. Are they all stuck in an iceberg somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back