Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 5 ends Saturday March 1 at 11 AM EST

Are we sure Chaos Jackal knew something about TheGuy? I noticed TheGuy voted for him the day before. That might have been why he was suspicious.

(I wonder why nobody's hunting down us inactives... must be my lucky day...)

Hmm, I dunno about TG and CJ, but I think Celever seems a little suspicious. Just sayin'.

I'd just like to clear up something alex said. If you decide to lynch me, it still hurts the town, just not as much as it would to lynch any vanilla townie. Why? Because you lose a number against the wolves, we're probably at the point that 1/3 of the players are scum, so lynching town is especially dangerous.

Here's my suggestion: If you've got a good lead, lynch them and have someone send an item to me. I'll announce the item and who sent it to me and that'll confirm that role. If there aren't any other leads, then it would probably bethe best shot for the uniformed town to lynch me.

I'm not going to defend myself in any elaborate way, I'm just going to tell the truth and recommend what's best for the town.

alex said:
You want to lynch Machamp? Am I missing something here? Why do you suddenly want Machamp lynched? Not only do I see the lack of any reason whatsoever, Chaos Jackal, a confirmed town seer (only one step down from a regular seer), listed him as extremely town-like.

I don't think Jackal said "extremely town-like". As I recall, he said I was possibly town, but for the most part, pretty unsure.

TheGuy said:
Here's my suggestion: If you've got a good lead, lynch them and have someone send an item to me. I'll announce the item and who sent it to me and that'll confirm that role. If there aren't any other leads, then it would probably bethe best shot for the uniformed town to lynch me.

We have to be careful with that, though. Because if multiple people pass you an Item... actually, I don't know what would happen. TT, what would happen if 2 people pass an Item to the same player?

Looking back at the posts, I really don't see anyone that suspicious. Besides TheGuy, the best lead I have is probably alex. He's not really saying that much, besides trying to convince Celever that TheGuy is a good lynch, which seems more so like emulating contribution than actually contributing. Looking at Porygon-X's post again, they honestly don't look to scummy anymore. Tomorrow (after TheGuy is lynched), I will probably vote for alex, but hopefully someone will pop out to me as scumy by then.

Emulating contribution? Literally the only discussion other than the discussion I have caused about TheGuy was "Eron seems new to the game lets lynch him" and then boom 3 votes on Eron.

Also you're right, I just double checked his post and Chaos did only slightly think you were town. I guess I mixed it up with my own reads, as I do consider you to be town.

I'll be honest, I think Guy's role is a perfect role to discourage scum from targeting him, which is why, combined with what Chaos Jackal said about interrogating him, I don't buy it. Coo coo

Luckyfire said:
(I wonder why nobody's hunting down us inactives... must be my lucky day...)

Hmm, I dunno about TG and CJ, but I think Celever seems a little suspicious. Just sayin'.

That's twisted job.

I agree with lynching TheGuy. Our psudo seer told us to investigate TheGuy and now he has the convenience of a role which gives him an excuse as to why the wolves won't target him. If we lynch him it's either that he's a wolf, or if he does happen to be telling the truth about his role and is town, then the wolves don't get a night kill.

Professor Palutena said:
I'll be honest, I think Guy's role is a perfect role to discourage scum from targeting him, which is why, combined with what Chaos Jackal said about interrogating him, I don't buy it. Coo coo

I've already said that honestly theguy's role claim could easily be that of an indie, but not a werewolf. Tbh though I have got way to wrapped up in getting a lynch On someone else, because TheGuy is a pretty great late game tool for us, indie or not. Now, as far as I see it, we have 3 lynch options. Eron, which is the person who scarily more people want to go for, MTC, who just sounds kinda scummy to me but did unlynch CJ quickly which is a scum tell, and the people who bandwagoned on Eron. I thought about it, and no Eron isn't really that clearly scum, but the bandwagon began really quickly and I'm kind of interested why. I'm on an iPad so I can't go back and check ATM. Ut if somebody else wants to flick back a few pages and have a look that'd be great! :)

Celever said:
Professor Palutena said:

I've already said that honestly theguy's role claim could easily be that of an indie, but not a werewolf. Tbh though I have got way to wrapped up in getting a lynch On someone else, because TheGuy is a pretty great late game tool for us, indie or not. Now, as far as I see it, we have 3 lynch options. Eron, which is the person who scarily more people want to go for, MTC, who just sounds kinda scummy to me but did unlynch CJ quickly which is a scum tell, and the people who bandwagoned on Eron. I thought about it, and no Eron isn't really that clearly scum, but the bandwagon began really quickly and I'm kind of interested why. I'm on an iPad so I can't go back and check ATM. Ut if somebody else wants to flick back a few pages and have a look that'd be great! :)

I'm just sitting here and trying to realize why suddenly people started voting for me. I see no specific reason for why.

Maybe because you're making posts like that instead of trying to bring something to the village. It doesn't matter if you get it wrong, just do SOMETHING ffs.

Also about theguy: he has a role which deters the mafia from night killing him, but unlike prof p's claim if also encourages the village to lynch him. This is why it is probably not a false claim.

Werewolves... This might sound strange but Astra is as big a threat to you guys as he is to us. Would you mind burning your night kill on his BVP so we can all lynch him nice and efficiently tomorrow?

I can't talk much.. But will be inactive till next monday. Preparing to go for camping trip

Celever said:
Professor Palutena said:

Backpedal much?

And considering CJ flipped town, I fail to see how MTC unvoting him is a scumtell. I did the same thing.

Hmmmm... eron or palutena... ngggg...
[uv]Eron[/uv]

[v]Professor Palutena[/v]

Maybe will change my post in the end.

RaichuGirl said:
I agree with lynching TheGuy. Our psudo seer told us to investigate TheGuy and now he has the convenience of a role which gives him an excuse as to why the wolves won't target him. If we lynch him it's either that he's a wolf, or if he does happen to be telling the truth about his role and is town, then the wolves don't get a night kill.

My thoughts exactly.

If we can't find anyone else before the end of the day, TheGuy is a good lynch imo.

alex said:
Celever said:

Backpedal much?

And considering CJ flipped town, I fail to see how MTC unvoting him is a scumtell. I did the same thing.

Alex I already asked you to read the thread carefully from now on in, but if you think that was a backpedal you better read back as well.

I know, both you and MTC were scummy from the maneuver. The issue with it is that as scum you could have easily been looking for an opportunity to get off the wagon to make yourself less scummy-looking, and so by CJ posting his incredibly long post you could use that as an excuse to get out of the lynch. You didn't know he was village, and 1 post wouldn't have changed that. You obviously thought he was scummy before that given the fact that you were lynching him, and having one post come between voting him and not, my friend, is a backpedal.

lovandra said:
Hmmmm... eron or palutena... ngggg...
[uv]Eron[/uv]

[v]Professor Palutena[/v]

Maybe will change my post in the end.

What's with the random Palutena vote? Keep it on Eron. I was the one tunneling Palutena and now I think we've all decided against a palutena lynch for now.

Also I agree with the case against the guy, and he is a good option but i'm convinced Eron is scum. There's not a single one of his posts that seem town (even newbie town). If there's not more people on the Eron wagon by the end of the day, or if a clearly better lynch option pops up, then I will vote for theguy.

Now I know this is rolefishing and can be seen as scummy, but I think that theguy should make a full role reveal.

Celever said:
alex said:
Backpedal much?

Alex I already asked you to read the thread carefully from now on in, but if you think that was a backpedal you better read back as well.

I know, both you and MTC were scummy from the maneuver. The issue with it is that as scum you could have easily been looking for an opportunity to get off the wagon to make yourself less scummy-looking, and so by CJ posting his incredibly long post you could use that as an excuse to get out of the lynch. You didn't know he was village, and 1 post wouldn't have changed that. You obviously thought he was scummy before that given the fact that you were lynching him, and having one post come between voting him and not, my friend, is a backpedal.

alex said:
I suppose it's our only lead.

Vote: Chaos Jackal

alex said:
Unvote: Chaos Jackal

I don't believe that any wolf would make such an insanely long post when on death's row. Maybe he actually is a wolf, and thought that this post would do exactly what it's doing to me. But I'm willing to take that risk and try to find someone else.

Just because I think that you might be the one who needs to reread, and I thought I could help you out a bit. I never really thought CJ was scum, and the post he made made me pretty sure he wasn't.

Celever said:
Now, as far as I see it, we have 3 lynch options. Eron, which is the person who scarily more people want to go for...and the people who bandwagoned on Eron. I thought about it, and no Eron isn't really that clearly scum, but the bandwagon began really quickly and I'm kind of interested why.

You're saying you are NOT backpedaling, when you started a vote on Eron saying he was "so obviously noob scum", and then later not only do you say that Eron does not at all look like scum, you actually go after the people who voted him after you?

Celever said:
Also about theguy: he has a role which deters the mafia from night killing him, but unlike prof p's claim if also encourages the village to lynch him. This is why it is probably not a false claim.
You honestly think that just because a claimed role sounds like a balanced town role, it means that TheGuy must be that role? If he was a wolf he would obviously come up with a balanced town role to claim. You can't trust a claim just because it "sounds like it's town".

Sorry for all the quotes in this post.

Ugh, you are thinking so closed-mindedly... I am not suspicious of the people who voted for Eron because they voted for Eron, I am suspicious of them because they bandwagoned incredibly quickly. I remember saying that almost word for word in a previous post, right?

No. I am saying that you are talking about how TheGuy is obviously a scum role because his role is that which deters nightkills from mafias. I still don't fully understand this, but I also want to say that it encourages the village to lynch him. Who in their right mind would fake-claim a role like this?

Your actions are almost scummier now. You bandwagoned for the hell of it, or "because you had a lead", and then took your vote off of him first chance you got. You left yourself flexible no matter what happened, and that's pretty dumb tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back