Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Night 10 Ends Sunday April 27 at 12 PM EST

I'll definitely take those suggestions into consideration, because in hindsight I can see how flawed that Teal's role was. I guess I was more eager to make a reference then to construct a viable role.

Do you guys have any other advice for things that I should change or could do better in the future? Besides finishing the game, of course.

Overall, good job with the game twist, it sucks that I didn't stick around to last though. I really wanted to see this game play out, but I understand the reason why it was cancelled.

;-; I cri evritim

Welp, the game was pretty good (or at least the part I played was), when I joined as a sub I was confused, you know, knowing NOTHING at all of the story of the game made my situation even worse because it was my first WW game so I didn't know how to play very well. Though, pretty good story, TT did those "night and day updates stories" VERY awe.

10/10 - IGN

Anyway, talking about the game itslef, the "in-thread" plot, I was about to lead town to the win! :D But I couldn't make it... ;-;

TwistedTurtwig said:
Do you guys have any other advice for things that I should change or could do better in the future? Besides finishing the game, of course.

No, not really. The game was definitely very well-made. Both sides seemed very balanced - we just squandered all of our good abilities for stupid things (coughalexgettingmodkilledwithabpvcoughcough). Great job for your first game, I must say. :D

Machamp The Champion said:
TwistedTurtwig said:

No, not really. The game was definitely very well-made. Both sides seemed very balanced - we just squandered all of our good abilities for stupid things (coughalexgettingmodkilledwithabpvcoughcough). Great job for your first game, I must say. :D

Don't remind me. I still cry at night because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back