Finished Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game guys. Will post more thoughts once I have keyboard at my fingertips.

Re: RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

DNA said:
sillykyle said:
Damn it DNA I keep thinking you're Four Arms.

I now have this strong urge to go meet him and take a photo with us showing our muscles.
Because then we'd be flexing four arms.

But that is a story for another day.

Do it for the picture thread

Okay so this is what I sent in for my role:

Kecleon-X said:
Nathan-Drake.jpg

Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake likes to live by the philosophy "When push comes to shove, punch them in the kidney". Hot-headed, witty and a plethora of survival skills, Drake makes sure that wherever he goes, he is prepared. Thing is, he's just as much of a mystery as he is deadly. His origins are a bit cloudy; those with the information know that he went through several foster homes as a child, and when he was in his mid-teens he went out on his own in the pickpocket and general thief business.

In one such thieving adventure, he picked the wrong -- or in the future, right -- pocket; his future mentor and father-figure, Victor Sullivan. Drake later reveals that he is the descendant of the late 18th century explorer Sir Francis Drake, even though records show that the knighted privateer had no heirs to his legacy. Nathan rebuts the claims against him with a suggestive, "He didn't have any kids -- Well, in Europe, that is."

Fast forward a few years. Drake and Sullivan -- Nicknamed "Nate" and "Sully" -- are big time explorers and treasure hunters searching for legends that everyone forgot existed. One such legend in particular is a city literally made of gold: El Dorado. Using any and every bit of information he could find, along with a cash flow from the intrepid reporter, Elena Fisher, Nathan finally found his way to the casket of his late ancestor, where he hoped to find some sort of guidance to the lost city.

Upon opening the casket, however, Nate's suspicions are confirmed: the coffin lacks the remains, much to Elena's chagrin. It wasn't entirely empty, however, as inside it was a wealth of artifacts that could lead Drake and Sullivan to their goal, such as an old diary that belonged to the knight. After stranding dropping off Elena on an island, the two of them leave in a vessel headed toward a remote part of South America. What secrets will they find on the island, and just where will their quest lead them? With Sullivan's gambling debts, Drake's old enemies and a hint of the supernatural, it won't be a walk in the park. In fact, one of them might not even make it back... Alive...

And this is what I got:

Astra said:
Dear Kecleon-X,

You are Nathan Drake, the Town Doublevoter

A man who is always prepared for the battlefield. You beleive in "when push comes to shove, punch them in the kidney" and you'll use that to get your way.

Your abilites are:
Doublevote: What better way to control what you want than through propaganda? Nothing. During the day, your vote carries twice the normal weight to help you get what you want.

You win if: all threats to the town are eliminated.

43484845.jpg

:p

Speaking of role flavor,

Astra said:
Saw this one coming too 10/10

is what he said when I submitted Hazama as my character.

also lol Wesker being the serial killer

Red Rain said:
I just gave Astra the link to the wiki and he c+p'd it. Like you can complain.

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk

Well, I did write it from scratch and from memory. ;)

Either way, just started to check out TLOU and oh my gosh at that game. Naughty Dog For. The. Win.

I'm surprised that we weren't neighbors because of that.

I would've picked Cole McGrath from inFamous if I had to pick a different one.
Also, how are you just getting into a game that has been out for six months now?

MAN DEM CULTS WERE SO GOOD. I MEAN THEY ONLY FORGOT ABOUT HALF OF THEIR RECRUITS. FFFFFFFFFFFF-

GG everyone. Being Mason again was fun (oh wait no it wasn't). At least my Mason died early this time. Apparently I suck as scum, because I was immediately found out by PMJ. I really wasn't sure what to use OC for. I didn't really trust anyone, except DNA, who didn't use OC, and I didn't have any night actions or items, so I only really did it when people came to me.

DNA said:
I now have this strong urge to go meet him and take a photo with us showing our muscles.
Because then we'd be flexing four arms.

And so it has been said. [foreboding voice]LET DNA AND FOUR ARMS MEET SO THEY CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIRSELVES FLEXING THEIR FOUR ARMS!

My bad, . anyway GG.. I hope any future WW games, I ain't the person that entering the game at halfway towards the end.. Since not involving with most of the time I don't know how to interpret what the previous player had seen so far and how to combine with what i see

and to clarify.. i do read all the post before I join it. Maybe because I'm not involved in most of the early discussion I may failed to interpret everything into my understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back