Finished Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Werewolf 18: The Blank Game

Welcome to the latest installment of PokeBeach Werewolf, the 18th edition. This game breaks a lot of the traditional rules here, so there should be a lot of fun to have. We'll begin with the game rules.

Rules.
1. To sign-up, you must a) post that you wish to enter and b) send me a name of a video game character and some description of the character (the more in depth your description is, the more flavorful your role will be). Your character will have no impact on your role.
2. You are allowed to converse outside the game thread and it is encouraged. I am asking for quotes of all conversations taking place outside of the thread.
3. You must post in the thread at least twice every in-game day or you will be substituted unless there are external circumstances outside of your control.
4. If you are dead, you cannot converse with anyone in the game with no exception. Don't talk to other dead people either.
5. There are a non-zero number of vanilla roles in this game. Don't join if this bothers you.
6. If you are modkilled, your win condition changes to: "You win if you survive to the end of the game".
7. Strategically modkilling yourself for the benefit of your faction will result in your faction being penalized even after your modkill.
8. You are not allowed to talk about your character at all. This is because character names will be appearing in updates. This means no "Add up the value of the letters of X" or "Tell me if your character appeared in the last update" or any of that. This allows me to write flavorful updates.
9. Don't screenshot with anyone.
10. Don't copy/paste your role PM to anyone.
11. Play to win. But don't make the game less enjoyable to other people.
12. Report any rule infractors in the name of the spirit of the game.
13. No Lynch is not a possible vote.
14. Don't like any posts.
15. Don't edit your posts.
16. I'm the mod and my word is final.

Gameplay mechanics.
1. Days will start at 9pm MST Saturday and will end 9pm MST Wednesday. Days will be 96 hours long and Nights will be 72 hours long.
2. Death may not last forever.
3. Inspection results are not guaranteed to be accurate.
4. Vote in the form: ##VERB: Player. Unvote in the same formate with ##UNVERB: Player. VERB may be any verb.
5. There are exactly 25 players in this game.
6. You cannot target yourself with your role.
7. There are items in this game. Some are passive. Some are active. Instructions on how to use the item will be provided.
8. Items can be passed by telling me in your PM at Night ##PASS ITEM TO: Player.
9. Players may only hold one item. Attempting to receive a second item will result in the item being given back to the sender.
10. If you hold an item and are killed, your killer gets your item. If you are lynched, a random member of their bandwagon gets the item.
11. You cannot use an item and pass it in the same night.
12. You will know if your role effect fails. You will not be told why.
13. Alignment changing is possible in this game.
14. If your role PM contradicts anything listed here, your role PM is assumed to be correct.

How to play:
Werewolf is played in two shifts: Day and Night.

Day​
During the Day, everyone talks amongst themselves and uses the powers of deduction to determine who they think the wolves are. Votes are cast for the suspected player, and once a simple majority has been reached (if there are 18 players in the game, 10 votes are needed), that player is lynched. His or her role is revealed, and the game goes into Night.

The typical majority vote (51%+ of the living town) will cause the player to be lynched immediately without further discussion (referred to as hammering)
Having between a quarter and a majority vote (26%+ of the living) on one player will cause them to be lynched at the deadline. In the event of a tie, whoever reached the quarter vote total first will be lynched.
Having less than a quarter vote will cause random.org to lynch a townie.

Night​
During the Night, no one is allowed to post in the game thread. This is the time when the wolves congregate and decide on someone to kill. Once decided, the wolf leader sends the game moderator the decision, and that person is killed (removed from the game). Many players also have abilities that can be used only at night, and all of those are sent to us as well. Once 72 hours pass (or all night abilities have been sent), the previous Night's actions are explained, and the game returns to Day.

The cycle repeats until one faction wins.

Consult the terminology thread if any lingo in the game confuses you.

Factions:
Here are the factions in the game. There may be more.

Those Who May Be Canonically Good compose the town.

Those who May Be Canonically Bad compose the mafia.

Players:
Alive: 1/25
1. PMJ
4. eagle4 Mapleboy86
10. Red Rain
13. James86134
23. sillykyle
24. Shocker Dark Void Chronus MSEA

Dead: 18/25
17. RogueChomp. Lynched Day 1. Independent Jack of All Trades
18. LuckyFire. Killed Night 1. Town Princess Guard
7. Keeper of Night. Killed Night 1. Town Doctor
20. SheNinja. Lynched Day 2. Town Voyeur
14. camoclone. Killed Night 2. Town Vanilla
3. DNA. Lynched Day 4. Town Alarmist
22. Four Arms. Killed Night 4. Cult Role Cop
21. TheGuy. Lynched Day 5. Town Vanilla
6. Sir Taco. Killed Night 5. Town Vanilla
2. TwistedTurtwig. Lynched Day 6. Town Bodyguard
16. HegaFire0. Modkilled Day 6. Independant Survivor
19. Rusty Sticks. Modkilled Day 6. Independant Survivor
9. grantm1999. Killed Night 6. Town Vigilante
4. Porygon-X. Lynched Day 7. Mafia Goon
15. RaichuGirl. Killed Night 7. Cult Leader
11. SoldiersSpirit. Lynched Day 8. Cult Redirector
12. Teal. Killed Night 8. Cult Tailor
8. Kecleon-X. Lynched Day 9. Cult Vanilla
25. Blui. Killed Night 9. Cult Recruiter
23. sillykyle. Lynched Day 10. Town Kidnapper
4. Mapleboy86. Endgamed Day 10. Town Item Cop
10. Red Rain. Endgamed Day 10. Town Vanilla
13. James86134. Endgamed Day 10. Town Roleblocker
24. Chronus MSEA. Endgamed Day 10. Town Vanilla

Winners
RogueChomp: Won Day 10.
PMJ: Won Day 10

RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game

In suckas

So, 96-hour day or 168-hour day? Which is it?

Also, in it to not die night 1

In it to win it!

dance.gif

Your character will have no impact on your role.

Those Who May Be Canonically Good compose the town.

Those who May Be Canonically Bad compose the mafia.

what

Don't mind me, haven't read the rules but

IN

Also, Astra... I think I ha--- dislike you.

'No lynch is not a possible vote' ;-;

camoclone said:
grantm1999 said:
A game with me and camo... God help us...

>Implying what? That your like me?

> Implying that you're going to be on opposite sides, both death-proof and one-shot and trying to kill each other... Because [animate]wynaut[/animate]

James86134 said:
camoclone said:
>Implying what? That your like me?

> Implying that you're going to be on opposite sides, both death-proof and one-shot and trying to kill each other... Because [animate]wynaut[/animate]
Actually no offense but I would love bulletproof... That is my role after PGO... Anyways I would never ever waste a shot on Grant he is too much of a newb. I'll just wait for him to claim [animate]ditto[/animate]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back