Finished Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 10 ends Tuesday December 3 at 12pm/Noon MST

and Chronus is the swing vote.

aka the fate of the town is in his hands

RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 10 ends Tuesday December 3 at 12pm/Noon MST

Actually never mind. Chronus voted already.

So unless someone switches a vote, sillykyle will be lynched, as deadline requirement hit him first.

I am conditionally lynchproof. as a sk I will survive my first death so I wont be lynched. You know this is not unheard of so dont pretend it's impossible.

Chronus MSEA said:
James86134 said:
... Best defence ever. Chronus, Chronus, you still don't understand. I don't care what you tell me, as I think you're scum. You're not just a vanilla guy... To proof that Chronus is voting me because I'm voting his partner, vote above.

He isn't going to vote PMJ, since that combines him with sillykyle. He can't vote maple boy, or himself. He isn't going to vote his partner, sillykyle. That leaves me and Red Rain. And guess whos against his partner, while the other posts in one sentence at a time?

First I don't want to hammer anyone yet.. and not in the mood to lynch another person. You think I'm a scum because you, yourself is a scum and trying to put the blame on me. You say I'm voting you because you vote my partner that you say PMJ. but at the same time you accuse me of partnering you sillykyle saying thats the reason i don't vote sillykyle.. Make up your mind. believe all you want.. my only power is the voting right of 1 vote weight.. If you are so sure i'm a scum.. why not you lead the townies to hammer me.. and seal the fate of the town.

... What? So, you think that I'm scum, because I'm calling you scum, and were both scum together and trying to lynch each other, when we could easily just win by lynching PMJ, thus ending the game... But we decide to kill each other...

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

I'm voting you, because. I think you're partners with sillykyle, that's why you aren't voting him. I have never said that anyone was partners with PMJ.

... 'If you are so sure I'm a scum.. Why not you lead the townies to hammer me...'
Am I supposed to make banners, and campaign advertisements? I've stated my case on why I think you're scum, and voted sillykyle. I can't do more than that... Unless of course you want me to beg.

Also, 'he's acting more demanding'. I don't think you understand how Werewolf works. When we're on the final day, and about to (maybe) end the game, I'm going to be more demanding for what I believe in.
I'm not going to be Camoclone, and attacking and insulting everyone from day 1. If I think what you're doing is wrong, I will do it Day 10, when it is most important to make a right move. ESPECIALLY IN LYLO

Red Rain, why are you voting for me?

Re: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 10 ends Tuesday December 3 at 12pm/Noon MST

If we go down, I want to make sure that you cannot win either.

Red Rain said:
If we go down, I want to make sure that you cannot win either.

Why! You sound like a 5 year old who threw something over the railing because he wasn't allowed to have it. PMJ has killed more cultists than town have... And he isn't allowed to win?

Why do you think I used that specific verb?

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk

I dunno about winning but I said I'd rather have town win an scum since they always do lol.

since scum is confirmed and kyle seems the likeliest candidate I dunno why this wagon isnt getting more support. I dont think it's a stretch to say that if they can stay under the radar for this long then one of them could have kill theyve been saving for late game.

James86134 said:
... What? So, you think that I'm scum, because I'm calling you scum, and were both scum together and trying to lynch each other, when we could easily just win by lynching PMJ, thus ending the game... But we decide to kill each other...
I never said were both scum together trying to lynch each other.. because I am not a scum. but i can't prove you're not scum

James86134 said:
I have never said that anyone was partners with PMJ.
Maybe i misread somewhere

James86134 said:
Am I supposed to make banners, and campaign advertisements? I've stated my case on why I think you're scum, and voted sillykyle. I can't do more than that... Unless of course you want me to beg.
Wow.. i don't think leading the town to lynch me requires that much work

James86134 said:
I don't think you understand how Werewolf works. When we're on the final day, and about to (maybe) end the game, I'm going to be more demanding for what I believe in.
So, I'm just stating my opinion on your last post..Kinda like my summary for that post. More of like a bookmark so that i know i have read that far.. And I played 'mafia-based games' it's not always towards the ending people go demanding on what they believe in.. I just have never played with you before.

PMJ and sillykyle .. ..who should I vote.. hurmm..
we still got time right..
you two can you give me more reason why i shouldn't vote you and vote for the other person instead.

Well let's see here... First there's my point about numbers. Theoretically, if there were two wolves with no night kill remaining, and that was the faction threatening to win, they would not win via nightkill as Astra suggested. After a non-wolf lynch there would be 3 townies and 2 wolves, and the wolves, having no night kill, wouldn't win yet. Also, think about it for a second... How much sense does it make for there to randomly be a team of 3 wolves with no night kill, one of which is vanilla, in a game that already has a power role cult and a serial killer? Knowing the trollish nature of this particular game, it's much more likely that there's a random mafia goon purely to mess with us. Plus, let's pretend for a second that there really is a wolf team. The town focuses on that, PMJ slips away unnoticed and takes the game anyway. Basically, there's really no reason not to lynch PMJ today. I'm not confirmed town, nor am I confirmed wolf. I'm not confirmed anything. PMJ, on the other hand, is confirmed SK.

/me hands Astra more popcorn

My win condition is to be the last player alive. I cant kill more than one player a night so even if it was all townies against me. I would not be in a position to claim victory tomorrow as there would be four players left. I have a vote weight of 1 which can be seen throughou the game so you know there are no vote shenanigans, which means I cannot control the lynch anyway.

As much as you might want to think otherwise, you will lose if you try lynching me today. We need to find real scum, aka kidnapper sillykyle or godfather red

Less than 12 hours remain.

Actually probably more than that if I sleep in till 1 like I have like all game.

PMJ said:
As much as you might want to think otherwise, you will lose if you try lynching me today.

Why? Go ahead, explain how the town will lose if you die today. I'd love to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back