Finished Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Game Over! A winner is PMJ and RogueChomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 10 ends Tuesday December 3 at 12pm/Noon MST

Or we can lynch PMJ because he's confirmed serial killer and deal with his partner tomorrow...

RE: Werewolf XVIII: The Blank Game: Day 10 ends Tuesday December 3 at 12pm/Noon MST

Mapleboy86 said:
I am also town, and I still have my ability, though at this point it's pretty useless
Forgot to tell you earlier that you can't post today. So consider this your warning.

Just don't do it again.

sillykyle said:
Or we can lynch PMJ because he's confirmed serial killer and deal with his partner tomorrow...

Red Rain said:
I'm okay with that.

So we going with PMJ lynch? ..

I voted already, feel free to join me any time.

Few things:

Unless Astra is being extremely lenient, then sillykyle is town. Sillykyle has said that if PMJ dies and the game still isn't over, then lynch him. Wouldn't this be considered working against your win-con, since he's saying 'Lynch me'?

I think the scum pair is Chronus and sillykyle. (Yes, going against my own points)

I'm going to be extremely calm about this:

You idiots need to stop lynching PMJ. He is not scum, and if you lynch him, then we lose. And we can't win, without his kill. So how about you don't end the game because of this.

I think that because of this, sillykyle is scum, leading the kill against PMJ as it ends the game, and Chronus is unsure, and wants another opinion before voting so the lynch on PMJ is confirmed.

Since PMJ has already voted sillykyle:

##CAPITALISETHES:sillykyle

sillykyle: 2 (PMJ, James86134) L-1!!
PMJ: 1 (sillykyle) L-2!

Voteless: Red Rain, Chronus MSEA

BTW, because Mapleboy can't post today, hammer is actually 3 votes.

James, james, you still think i'm a scum.. . I tell you .. I'm just a vanilla guy... to proof that I'm not agains sillyk
I would not vote PMJ

##CUT : James86134

Chronus MSEA said:
James, james, you still think i'm a scum.. . I tell you .. I'm just a vanilla guy... to proof that I'm not agains sillyk
I would not vote PMJ

##CUT : James86134

... Best defence ever. Chronus, Chronus, you still don't understand. I don't care what you tell me, as I think you're scum. You're not just a vanilla guy... To proof that Chronus is voting me because I'm voting his partner, vote above.

He isn't going to vote PMJ, since that combines him with sillykyle. He can't vote maple boy, or himself. He isn't going to vote his partner, sillykyle. That leaves me and Red Rain. And guess whos against his partner, while the other posts in one sentence at a time?

James86134 said:
... Best defence ever. Chronus, Chronus, you still don't understand. I don't care what you tell me, as I think you're scum. You're not just a vanilla guy... To proof that Chronus is voting me because I'm voting his partner, vote above.

He isn't going to vote PMJ, since that combines him with sillykyle. He can't vote maple boy, or himself. He isn't going to vote his partner, sillykyle. That leaves me and Red Rain. And guess whos against his partner, while the other posts in one sentence at a time?

First I don't want to hammer anyone yet.. and not in the mood to lynch another person. You think I'm a scum because you, yourself is a scum and trying to put the blame on me. You say I'm voting you because you vote my partner that you say PMJ. but at the same time you accuse me of partnering you sillykyle saying thats the reason i don't vote sillykyle.. Make up your mind. believe all you want.. my only power is the voting right of 1 vote weight.. If you are so sure i'm a scum.. why not you lead the townies to hammer me.. and seal the fate of the town.

I am sk lol and also lynchproof. have fun losing!

lol lynchproof sk. You wish. Get him townies.

James86134 said:
You idiots need to stop lynching PMJ. He is not scum, and if you lynch him, then we lose. And we can't win, without his kill. So how about you don't end the game because of this.

You know, I'm not sure I've seen James calls people idiots in this game before... It's almost as if he's being fed lines by PMJ...

sillykyle said:
You know, I'm not sure I've seen James calls people idiots in this game before... It's almost as if he's being fed lines by PMJ...

So far today.. i see his post much more demanding

Dont insult me kyle, if james and I were scumpartners I would not make a connection to us so obvious, especially this late in the game. what it looks like to me is that youre trying to quickly get me lynched because now that the cult is gone and scum ate confirmed, my theory that you are scum has a lot more merit.

Let's run some numbers shall we?

6 players left, 2 scum.
PMJ is the only player with a night kill.
If a townie is lynched, then PMJ shoots another, that leaves the town with 2 and the scum with 2 and seals the game.
If PMJ is lynched, and somehow is not one of the 2 scum threatening to win, the game does not end because said scum have no night kill, and the town would still have 3.
Considering we were told by Astra that if we lynch a townie then the scum wins via nightkill, I think it's safe to say that PMJ is one of the people we need to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back