Help The "What Should I Buy?" Thread

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
My Plasma Storm box was a collecting waste. No Super Rare or Ultra Rare cards. A large number had a vertical scratch down the face. I would recommend Boundaries Crossed because bad is better than worse.

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
I heard. Thanks! I got pretty good pulls in my recent BC box. I got CPU search, both Celebi EX's, Gold potion, and Cheren FA. And a blastoise holo!

evascythe

Aspiring Trainer
Are the Noble Victories, Dark Explorers, or Dragons Exalted booster boxes worth buying at all? The store I went to had those and Emerging Powers, but were sold out of Boundaries Crossed and Plasma Storm boxes. I ended up buying a few NV/BC/PS boosters instead.

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
evascythe said:
Are the Noble Victories, Dark Explorers, or Dragons Exalted booster boxes worth buying at all? The store I went to had those and Emerging Powers, but were sold out of Boundaries Crossed and Plasma Storm boxes. I ended up buying a few NV/BC/PS boosters instead.

Depends. If you want cards that are good for play, get Noble Victories or Dark Explorers. If for artwork, Noble victories or Dark explorers. If for worst cards: Dragons exalted. I honestly don't see any good cards in there. Garchomp and Hydreigon were good in their hype.

evascythe

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks for the response! :)

I pulled a Lugia FA from the Plasma Storm boosters, White Kyurem EX, Crystal Wall RH, and shiny Golurk from the Boundaries Crossed, but nothing special from the Noble Victories ones. I bought three of each.

evascythe

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah it's the holo one. You know what I mean. :p Also got an Infernape RH and Crobat holo from PS, but I already had those.

strg9

Just returning
What to buy?

Hello there everyone! I'm starting to get back into the TGC again after a 2 and a half year break. All of my old cards unfortunately have all been LONG LOST. So Looks like i am starting from scratch. I am thinking of starting fof with a Deck and perhaps and tin. What would be the best Deck and Tin to purchase? I know decks suck but i need a place to start and get energies, ya know? Thanks!

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
RE: What to buy?

The best tin to get would be the new Keldeo EX tin.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer

If you really want to get a Theme Deck, get one of the Plasma Freeze theme decks, they are the newest released.

The new Plasma Box is out as well, you get two Full Art promo's, 1 Jumbo card, 1 coin and 3 booster packs.

Keldeo EX tins, have better recorded pull rates.

strg9

Just returning

I bought the Keldeo Tin online Now just deciding on weather or not to get a deck..

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer

Well, obviously you know if you are planning on playing, it's best to get singles. If you need the energies, then I suppose get a deck that's closest to what you want. Check the deck area, for some ideas. The last thing you want to do, is spent money on a deck you'll never need.

Okeanos

Aspiring Trainer
Which Booster Box to buy

Hey guys, I've been wanting to buy a booster box to get my trade collection back up. And I just can't quite decide which booster box comes with the most expensive cards. I also can't decide which box comes with the most useful cards. Any tips to aid me in my purchase?

FujiKing

Aspiring Trainer
Which Tin To Buy?

Which tin would be the best to open? Can't decide.

RHYPERIOR TIN
GIRATINA TIN
SHAYMIN TIN
GARCHOMP TIN
CHARIZARD TIN
SUICUNE TIN
MEGANIUM TIN
TYPHOLOSION TIN
FERALIGATR TIN
OSHAWOTT TIN
SNIVY TIN

Okeanos

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking to buy a booster box from Black and White. Which which set within the Black and White series is best?
Where can I buy the cheapest booster boxes?
Price Range: $120 or less.