Help The "What Should I Buy?" Thread

Banner-What_Should_I_Buy_Thread.png

Welcome to the What Should I Buy Thread! Here you may ask for advice about which product/cards you should buy. When posting in this thread, list your price range and what product(s) you have your eye on, to give other members a better idea of what you're willing to purchase. Some examples of things members often ask about are "What product should I buy to get X card?" or "Which set should I get a booster box of?" or "Which metagame deck should I buy the cards for?".
What pokemon cards should I buy? I am looking for Paldean cards; my price range is 40-50 dollars.

Not 100% sure if this is the right thread to ask, but its the one closest to my question I could find.
So last friday the new stackable tins where released.
I collect them for storage reasons, actually, but I noticed something odd.

It seems that all english language tins have obsidian flame packs in them
meanwhile the german tins have 1x paldean evolved, 1xbrilliant stars, 1xfusion strike (wich... why)
I whitnessed that difference not just myself, but with several youtubers opening german and english tins as well,
and now I am curious if this is normal.
Where the three youtubers all just unlucky to get this exact configuration in the german tins and there is a chance to get newer packs, even in german tins, or do german tins generally have different boosters in them than english?
Just feels weird germany has to eat a "3 weeks old bread" equivalent of boosters.

Really sorry if this is not the right thread. If there is a more suited one, let me know.

Back