Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

I want a HA Croagunk level/IVs/nature/sex do not matter. I can offer 5IV female HA Gible/5IV Female Swablu/4IV Female Bulbasaur Timid/HA/4IV Male Charmander Modest/Blaze/4IV Female Phantump Impish/HA.

I also want 2 ditto (natures don't matter) with 31/X/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/X/31/31 I can offer 2 5IV pokemon with HA for each or 1 for 1 my 6IV Female Swablu.

All of my Mons are legit-bred and Legal for use.

I want an English Name Level 100 Shiny Male Gyarados. Check my thread link in my signture for what i have.
IGN: Simon
FC: 4785-6641-0818

LF modest/timid Pidgey with HP Ground/Grass, tell me what you want for it. (don't exaggerate tho)
IGN Devin FC 1521 2690 1444

Looking for a jolly Kangaskhan with perfect IVs. If it has the ability Scrappy, if it's shiny, and/or if it has the blue pentagon, I'll trade extra.

I have lots of shinies and perfect IV Pokemon. If you're looking for anything specific, just ask.

PM me if you're interested! Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks to It2Zoroark for the trade!

LF:
Any Legendary that's Hoenn caught :) (IV's/Nature don't matter)

FT: LOTS of breedable mons, competitive/battle ready pokemon and all HA mons

PM me if you have any and you can ask for a pokemon or i can offer you mons :)

So I bred some male Thick Fat Tepigs (Reckless when evolved). If anybody wants some hit me up, yo. If I recall correctly, both parents are 6IV with Destiny Knots and it has Superpower as an egg move, but they all have random natures so these are probably best for breeding stock. I'd prefer good things for them, but I'll really just give them away for free.

Edit: one is Jolly and another has pokerus which I could give to the others if you're offering something good for it because I don't want to put in the effort of giving pokerus to mons that I'm just giving away for free.

Hi, I'm looking for a 5 IV flawless Thundurus, nature doesn't matter much but timid/modest/bold is preferred. :)

FC: 3067-6685-7898
IGN: Kumar

I'm pretty new to this, so I don't have a whole lot, and I don't know what any of these are really worth, so...
If I have a lvl 100 Milotic, shiny lvl 57 Teddiursa, shiny lvl 100 Kyogre, lvl 62 Xerneas, and lvl 57 Yveltal, would any of those be worth a Shaymin?
I have like 350 other randoms as well.
Basically, what kind of pokemon would be worth a Shaymin?

Dawn Stone

Looking for a Dawn Stone, in order to get Gallade.
Anyone can trade me one?
If you can, I'll give you the friend code.

Looking for a Modest or Timid Cobalion - preferably nickname-able and with IVs at least in Special Attack and Special Defense; please check my trade thread if you have this

I need a hidden ability swirlix or slurpuff
Have a 5iv impish swirlix with sweet veil for offer or if you have anything specific I'll see if I have it just message me

Friend code: 0361-8841-6678

I have a Victini I want to trade it for either a Diancie or shiny Giratina. This is for my friend, but Vicitini is on my game now.

Anyone have a HA Carbink? (Sturdy)

Impish Nature is preferable, but not a deal-breaker. In return... well, listing everything I could offer would take hours... Suffice to say, name whatever you want in return and I likely have it.

Looking for HA Buneary

Send me PM if you have one
I have lots of things including Latios timid 5iv with defog and shiny 5iv adamant Scizor

Edit : Got my Buneary thank you so much Galaxy Hunter for the bonus of giving me Buneary ha jolly with perfect ivs and egg moves !

Dittos for breeding, I really cannot find anyone with a Normal Friend Safari.I just really started all I have is Legendaries and Lvl 5 Modest Blaze ability Fennekin Perfect EVs Ralts Lvl5 as well with Modest Nature with max Special attack and Speed Ev. My Friend Code = 4141-4220-0193

Hello, I am looking for someone to trade me a Porygon2. I have a Porygon with an Upgrade Disk, but I have no way to trade it to myself to evolve it (I've tried the GTS with no luck). This is one of the last 7 Pokemon I need to complete my living National Dex. Please send me a PM and we can discuss when and exchange friend codes.

Edit: Got one! Thank you so much LLR. You are the best.

Hello, I am looking for the different Unown forms. I am also looking for the following berries: Enigma, Lansat, Starf, Micle, Cutsap, Jaboca, Rawp, and Kee (sorry if I spelt those wrong.) I will trade evolution stones for the berries. Please PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thanks!

EDIT: Got all the berries. Thanks Guy!!!!

Back